It's a lust

Because It's You

It’s been a month after Mingyu and Wonwoo got their relationship back. Joshua became the old Joshua and to be someone who was busy with his activity. Wonwoo chose to return to Mingyu’s home. Lived again with Mingyu like he used to. But they always spent their weekend in Joshua’s home. And now Joshua was stuck with Seungin and Seojoon after their shareholders’s meeting. Joshua had dinner with them in the cafe where Seungin always came every week.
“Could we have a not-serious meeting? I’m dying at serious matters.” She chewed her sandwich.
“Noona, you have complained so much about the meeting. You have spent your time by scrolling your sns.” Joshua sipped his tea.
“Do i have to care about that stocks? I’m dizzy whenever i read the graphic in stock market..” She pouted.
“Seungin, you should care about your own in this company.” Now, Seojoon was agreed with Joshua.
“Gosh, if dad doesn’t tell me to have a job beside being a wedding planner, i won’t invest my money in your company and now i should ruin my mind with that economic matters.” She glared at those guys.
“Pity you, noona…”Joshua laughed.
“Yak!” the blonde girl just frowned at those guys and bit her sandwich again.
“So hyung, how’s the honeymoon? How’s Tahiti?” Joshua turned his eyes to Seojoon and looked so curious.
“If it’s not for the shareholders’s meeting, i won’t be here. Tahiti just hypnotized me.” He shrugged.
“You are just like him, oppa. Tahiti there, Tahiti here.” She did giving a deadly glare to him.
“Just tell me if you can’t move on.” The older said.
“I move on, if i didn’t move on, i wouldn’t attend his wedding.”
“Aigoo noona, it’s already 5 years. You still remember that.”
“Who wouldn’t remember that when he came with Jimin and told me that he would married at the same day where i should celebrate my birthday.” Seungin said coldly.
“Okay okay no arguing more. Anyway my brother and sister, i should go home now.” Seojoon left them both to finish their dinner. They noticed Seojoon coming out of the cafe. Then they refocused on their meals. But no, Seungin would always be different. Her cold eyes stared at Joshua.
“You saw him later?” If they both were left together, their tone would be different. And the time when the girl would call Joshua with ‘Jisoo’.
“I saw him. He was quite different from the last time i met him.” He stirred the tea spoon.
“It was 2 years ago, Jisoo. Of course he would be different.”
“Yeah, i saw the happiness in his eyes too.”
“You have learnt too much, Jisoo. It’s not good for your mind.”
Joshua just nodded. “When will you go to check up again? People will discover that i’m sick not you.”
“Dunno, perhaps i won’t go to hospital in this country. Too much spies. I don’t like it.” She finished her sandwich and sipped her drink.
“So, which hospital you choose?”
“Switzerland. I will go there, i will prepare my document first.”
“Is there anything i can help, noona?”
“Be my dog shelter. Seth needs a home. He needs a…you know my son’s necessity, right?”
Joshua nodded again. He didn’t want to argue if the girl mentioned about his son (his pet- read). He knew how mad she would be if people bickered about her Seth.
“Anyway, Jeonghan…” Seungin looked directly to Joshua’s eyes. “You really found a happiness in his eyes, not anything?”
His eyes turned wistful when someone mentions the name of Jeonghan in front of him. “Yeah, i found it. The way they kissed.” His tone told her that he was sad.
“It’s not a kiss. It’s a lust. A kiss won’t be like that. Don’t be blinded by your negative thoughts.” Seungin said firmly. He pouted. He didn't want to hear anything that time. Recalling the memories when he saw them in the wedding party drew some scars in his heart.

*flashback*
Joshua just wanted to avoid himself from other CEOs or shareholders that knew him. He avoided any serious topic in the kind of the situation he faced. He preferred to look outside the big glass window in the venue, he really appreciated any views that catch his attention. But he got distracted by two pairs of men's footsteps. He saw the owner of the voice that step. Seungcheol and Jeonghan. He bowed at them politely.
“I bet you are Joshua. I’m the owner of Scoups enterprises. Choi Seungcheol.” He held out his hand to shake with Joshua. Joshua greeted him with a smile.
“And he is…”  Seungcheol did not forget to introduce Jeonghan but he did not know what the right word to introduce Jeonghan to Joshua.
“Your partner. Your lover?” Joshua asked politely with smile. Seungcheol rubbed his nape. “Yeah. He is quiet. So yeah.”
“I understand.” Joshua smiled. No niceties that can be issued them again.
“We’ll go first.” Seungcheol said awkwardly. Joshua let them pass through. When Jeonghan through it all, Joshua bowed. He had no power to control his grief at the sight of the long-haired man. Jeonghan hair blows alone that touched his cheek, making him almost to tears.
When he wanted to look Jeonghan once again, he had seen Seungcheol pushed Jeonghan to the wall. They were kissing each other. A kiss that seemed to intimate that, for Joshua had shown they need of each other. Tears running down his cheeks without him knowing. Someone pulled him to did not see the incident. Someone embraced him and his back softly.
“Don’t see it…you don’t deserve to be treated like this.” A women’s voice calmed him down.
 
*flashback end*

“Hong Jisoo….back to earth please…don’t make me crazy to talk alone here…” Seungin shook Joshua's shoulder. The girl poked Joshua’s fingers that froze as if his mind flew somewhere. Joshua awakened from his reverie. He looked at Seungin.
“I imagined their kiss at the time. But I can still read it as intimacy.” He looked so confused. Perhaps he was too innocent to catch and see the other side Jeonghan at the time. Jeonghan that he knew was not Jeonghan that would easily be touched like that. Or because it's the reason Jeonghan asking a break up. Inside him, he admitted that he was a boring person. That’s why Jeonghan chose Seungcheol.
“They loved each other, noona.” He stared at Seungin begged to agree with such thinking.
“For a good sake, mister Hong, you should believe me it’s just a lust, not love. Love won’t touch you like that. Like that person kissed his wife.” Seungin rolled her eyes and let out the heavy sigh.
“Seunghyun?” Joshua smirked.
“Don’t mention his name in front of me, okay.”
“Okay, deal.” Joshua finished his drink.
“Joshua..” Seungin stood from her seat. “If their kissing is an intimacy, Jeonghan should wear the same ring with Seungcheol.” She left the confused Joshua and paid for the dinner.
“C’mon, i will drive you home since i want to buy some dog food.” She took her backpack. Walking out from the cafe while hanging her hand on his shoulder as if to ask Joshua carried her on his back. Without any thought, someone watched them and fought back tears seeing the scene. A scene when a whining girl asked a boy to piggyback her.


hey i'm back hehe

don't worry i will give some meanie moment too here