Hoshi: Cafe

Hoshi: stage

[Four weeks later]

"Here's your moca & carmel frap."

Its become a habit,A must. You order it(m&c frap) so often that now instead of asking, seungkwan just buys it for you out of kindness.
You have become close to seungkwan more than the other members. Seungkwan gives you his all. He spoils you. He's always giving you great advice and is willing yo keep you company while the dance unit is busy.
But seungkwan isn't just anyone..

"You must be hungry" Seungkwan said.

You gave him the slightest look of confusion. He then handed you a napkin.

"You have frap on your lips." He said. "oh!"

You wiped the corners of your lips then prepared to down the rest of your drink. Taking in the last bit of syrupy goodness that forms at the bottoms of your cup, you exhaled a long breath of accomplishment as you began to put on your jacket to leave.

"I did it. Today I beat my goal. Told ya!" You stuck out your tongue.

"No no, nah uh. Something isn't right. (Y/n) you've been trying to finish every last drop for foS-seungcheolf weeks and just yesterday you couldn't even make half with out rushing to the bathroom. Are you sure you're okay? You don't feel weird? No sweats?" He teased.
"Of course, I'm fine"
Seungkwan knows very well what's wrong with you. He's the closest to you other than Hoshi, he knows you so well.
"You're sick" he said
"I'm fine! " You chimed. You gave him a little nudge on his arm then the both of you left the table to head to the car.
At the car seungkwan opened the door for you then you got in and waited for him to walk around to his side.
"Alright let's go" he sighed as he turned the keys to his car.
You grabbed hold of the seat belt but then let go as you were then covering your mouth as you rushed into the cafe's restroom.

"I can't keep doing this every time. Its exhausting. . " you said to your self as you splashed cold water on your face.

"I knew she wouldn't last" he let out.

~
"Heat flash...fatigue, headaches and up set stomach.. " you said.
You had knots twisting in your stomach. Seungkwan nodded then wrote on the note then nodded again. He checked in with his mom on what to do next. His mom used to be a Nurse but now she's to busy "Fantasising" as he would say.
Seungkwan came over with a metal hook like device then scanned it across your forehead.
It beeped several times.
He then nodded again.

"Low Fever of 100.2 °F. Kiddo best you can do is rest for now. Its not major but if you don't get enough sleep, your fever could rise. " he said softly.
Your eyes widened then flinched shut as a cold compress set on your forehead.
"Why are acting as if your so shocked? We knew this was going to happen again. "

"I know, its just annoying.. Constantly getting sick? I know its flu season and i have a weak immune system..*Sigh* I..I just feel bad, you're always trying to help me instead of practising. I just feel as if I'm bothering you.." you let out.

"I like helping you, get some rest" seungkwan chimed.

~

When you woke up later that day it was quiet. The sound of hoshi's short breaths didn't echo the room, it was silent.
A strong scent of something you've never smelt before roamed the room instead. You peeled the cold compress from your head then sat up. Looking around the room, it was dark both in and outside.

"Its late.." You said under your breath.

Just how long did you sleep for it to already be sun down?
You pealed from the covers and chased the smell to the kitchen where a bowl of soup sat on the counter. You touched on the bowl to check the temp.
Its warm still.
"It mustn't have been that long since they left. " you thought as you wafted the steam of the soup.
"It smells good! No one's here right.." You hushed.
You looked around the kitchen to make sure no one was around before you started to dig into the soup.
One spoon full after the other you ate. This taste of different flavours can not be described. Its just a food you must savor and enjoy.
"Its if someone knew I would need this" you said softly.

"So, you're up. " a husky voice chimed.

"S-seungcheol.." You said.

You pushed the bowl aside then stood from the seat.
Seungcheol continued to approach you with his arms crossed. He was dressed down, casual wear and his hair was parted on the side.
This part of him always gets to you.
"What's with that look, its as if you've been caught doing something illegal...Trust me you haven't. I made it for you." He chuckled.

"You made this?" You questioned.
Seungcheol took a seat beside the one you sat then motioned you to sit.
"Yeah, ah hoshi told me you weren't feeling so well so I told everyone to go and I'd look after you. " he said.

"Hoshi..didn't stay?" You asked.

That's odd..Usually when you're sick, Hoshi is all over you making sure you get the best treatment. Hoshi never just leaves you sick alone..
Especially if its another man to treat you, Hoshi would never.

"Uh uhh, as the leader i thought it would be fine if i took care of you for a bit. After all I do owe you one. Don't get me wrong Hoshi wanted to stay but I told him he should practice for the show tomorrow.(Big Christmas show) Oh and, I told Hoshi I'd bring you around when you're feeling better so, just let me know." Seungcheol chimed.

You nodded. Then watched him leave the room.
Something isn't right. Something just doesn't seem true. Hoshi, he would have at least stayed if another man is around. But then again, Hoshi is working now..
You dug in your pocket for your phone to check for any message from Hoshi.
There was none.
"Of course " you said.
Seungcheol's husky voice returned.

"Hey, (Y/N).. Its Hoshi. He said he might be coming back a little later than the others. He has some stuff to do. You wana say something-" he said.

You brushed past him and ran into the bathroom to let out everything you just ate. Seungcheol drop his phone and followed you.

"Y-you poisoned me! Get out!" you hissed.
Seungcheol took a step back then stared at you in shock.
"Poison- Food poisoning...You could have food poisoning. Let's go to the hospital" he demanded as he tried to help you up.
"Don't be stupid! I'm not going anywhere, its the flu. Get out!" You cried.
Seungcheol sighed as he held up your hair. He began to rub your lower back to try to calm you.

"Its must be hard always getting sick. You used to a lot around this time of year. You haven't changed.." Seungcheol said.
•••~
You were so exhausted you fell asleep. You didn't even hear Hoshi come in the room.

"Jagi-ah~..oh you're still sleeping" Hoshi said as he took off his shirt then crawled beside you.
He caressed your puffy cheeks then ran his figures through your soft hair.

"You're so beautiful." He chimed.

Hoshi lowered his head onto your chest (his comfort spot) then gave you a little peck. He hugged you tightly before he closed his eyes letting out a soft sigh.

"Jagi-ah, Today must have been rough for you huh? Being here practically alone.Did hyung treat you well? I'm sorry I couldn't be here to help you.
Today has just been stressful I guess. Everyone is nervous for the big show tomorrow and we all feel so pressured right know but *sigh*..I know we can put on a good show..." Hoshi said.

Hoshi began to drift to sleep, then mummbled about simple nothings as he cuddled even closer to you. The rhythm of your heart and short breaths calmed him.
"Jagi, I was thinking...During Christmas break ...let's get married for real..and 'ave..a fam-i-ly-..okay?" Hoshi groaned one last time before he drifted to sleep.