Penalties and Revelations

Rooftop Delinquent

I stared at the two guys in growing anger. I stepped from behind Taehyung and propped my hands on my hips.

‘First of all, I’m no one’s “catch”. Secondly, we’re not going anywhere with you,’ I pointed my finger at them while trying to look as threatening as possible, ‘so, screw you and screw your buddy, in fact, you can screw each other.’

Well, that was a lot more then I had meant to say but I felt like I had the moral high ground right now, so I was going to vent to my hearts content.

Taehyung let out a loud snort but the other two didn’t seem to find it as funny or, at least, the tallest one didn’t seem amused but the other guy just looked spaced out. The tall one was about to open his mouth when his face went blank and he fell forward. The other one collapsed in a heap not even a second later.

Behind them stood, wait for it…more dudes!

The first one I noticed, had platinum blonde hair and was twirling what looked like a baton on one hand. He was the first one to speak.

‘These punks got no jams!’

Taehyung grinned wildly and stepped forward. They did the male version of a hug where you bump shoulders and thump each other painfully on the back.

‘Don’t you think you might have hit them a bit too hard, Namjoon?’ asked another guy with a concerned look on his face. He had incredibly wide shoulders and kind looking eyes.

‘Who cares! Maybe it’ll knock some sense into those thick skulls,’ said a guy with mint coloured hair stepping on both members of the student council before reclining back on the mats on the floor and closing his eyes.

‘TAE-TAE!’ shouted a boy, excitedly. He tried to run to Taehyung but tripped over one of the unconscious guys on the floor and came flying in my direction.

We went down in a flurry of limbs and hit the floor hard. My breath left me in a whoosh and I found myself gripping a surprisingly muscular bicep. The boy was staring at me in horror as his face went an alarmingly bright shade of red. I stared back in surprise because he was seriously one of the cutest guys I had ever seen.

He jumped up. ‘I’m so sorry!’

He gripped my hands and pulled me up.

‘It’s okay,’ I said, breathlessly.

A handsome boy with perfectly styled black hair was staring at the cute guy with a disapproving expression on his face as he leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets. Meanwhile, another guy (how many were there?) strolled into the shed, daintily kicking one of the unconscious boy’s foot out of his way.

‘Wassup, Tae-Tae!’ he greeted Taehyung with a series of enthusiastic claps on the back.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and all eyes swung in my direction.

‘Are those guys okay? I don’t think people are supposed to be that still for that long,’ I said, not so much out of concern for the jerks but more at the alarming possibility of being charged with manslaughter.

The platinum haired guy didn’t even glance at them as he said unworriedly, ‘They’ll be fine! I barely grazed them.’

This didn’t make me feel any less worried...

‘Oh, is this the beautiful gal you’ve been talk-‘ began the enthusiastic-back-clapper only to be abruptly cut-off by Taehyung’s hand over his mouth.

‘Hobi, this is Lizzy,’ said Taehyung, smoothly. ‘Lizzy, this is J-Hope or Hoseok if you prefer.’

J-Hope made a muffled noise and Taehyung quickly released him.

‘That’s Namjoon, also known as Rap Monster (he pointed to the platinum haired guy who flashed me a dimple). That’s Jungkookie (the handsome kid with the black hair glared at him), er, I mean Jungkook. That’s Suga over there (he pointed at the mint haired guy who seemed to be…taking a nap in the corner…seriously!?). This is Jin (the doe eyed boy gave me a friendly smile) and the idiot who fell on you is Park Jimin.’

‘Don’t introduce me like that!’ pouted Jimin.

‘Why not?’

‘Because she might think I actually am an idiot,’ said Jimin, blushing.

‘But you are an idiot!’ exclaimed Taehyung and Jungkook at the same time.

‘You guys are seriously too much,’ muttered Jimin.

‘Guys, stop teasing him,’ said Jin.

Jimin turned to me with a shy look.

‘I’m sorry I made you fall,’ he said, earnestly.

‘It’s okay! I bet most girls wouldn’t mind if you fell on them,’ I said with a wink.

He blushed even harder than before and Taehyung shot him a baleful look. J-Hope slung his arm around Jimin with a wide smile. ‘Isn’t our Jimin cute?’

‘“Our Jimin”!?’ repeated Jungkook with a disgusted look on his face.

J-Hope didn’t seem to hear him because he was too busy trying to squeeze Jimin’s cheeks.

‘Wow! I didn’t know you had so many friends,’ I said to Taehyung feeling impressed.

Namjoon smirked. ‘We’re a lot more than just his friends. We’re the Bangtan Boys.’

‘Bangtan Boys …what is that? Your band name?’ I asked with a laugh.

‘Band name!’ choked Jungkook. He shot me an outraged look.

‘I don’t think she knows about…this school,’ said Taehyung with a meaningful look at Namjoon. ‘Anyway, I think we better get going before-‘  

‘Before what? Before I find you knocking out my kids? Or before I find you breaking the rules?’ said Jihoon from behind J-Hope who jumped a foot in the air. Jihoon wasn’t alone, of course.

‘Both, really,’ muttered Tae, looking irritated.

‘JESUS! WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN COME FROM? WHAT THE HELL!?! SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL!’ I shouted, clutching my chest.

Everyone stared at me in shock.

‘Sorry, he just startled me, okay!’ I said, defensively.

Jihoon straightened his cuffs (taking his damn time about it) before speaking.   

‘Well, when one of the big three is involved, I have to personally sort it out, or things might get…messy,’ he said with a cunning smile.

‘Big three…?’ I repeated confused.

Jihoon shot me an innocent look. ‘Oh, you don’t know! Next time, you might want to do a little research, love,’ he said, viciously, ‘The school is run and endorsed by the three biggest mafia families in the country. The school is crawling with gangs and delinquents. But there are three gangs in particular that have outshone all the others, partly because the members are the children of the mobsters that run this school.’ He gave me a pitying look. ‘Those three gangs are Exo, Got7 and the Bangtan Boys.’

He paused for effect, which I thought was pretty unnecessary, seeing as how I was gaping so hard that I was now convinced there was going to be permanent damage to my jaw. Was this some sort of joke?

He continued. ‘The student council tries to keep all these rowdy gangs in check by providing distractions, and entertainment, such as The Hunt. You understand now, why I can’t let them mess with the delicate equilibrium I’ve managed to establish, right?’

I waited for someone to say that this was a joke, that it was just a part of the induction or that Jihoon was one of those delusional conspiracy theory freaks (okay, so I know that last one was a long shot but one can only hope). But everyone looked deadly serious – well, except for Suga, who was still sleeping.

Even Jimin looked serious. All the shy fumbling from before gone without a trace as he and Jungkook stared down the other boys in a pretty intimidating way. J-Hope didn’t even look like the same guy from a second ago as he glared menacingly at Jihoon. Rap Monster twirled his baton again, smirked and took a step forward. I wondered (in no little amount of horror) if I was going to be caught in some sort of Green Street Hooligans scenario. But before Rap Monster could do anything, Taehyung stepped in front of him.  

‘Fine!’ Taehyung growled. ‘You want a penalty! I’ll give you a damn penalty.’

He turned to me with a fierce look on his face and I instinctively took a step backwards.

‘I’m sorry,’ he murmured, taking a decisive step forward.

‘Wait…what?’ I stuttered.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, at the same time his other hand cupped the back of my head. I only had time to gasp before his lips swept over mine. It was like every single coherent thought just vanished from my mind. All I could think about was the way his fingers had gripped my hair to pull my head back, the way his lips tasted of tutti-fruity and how hard they were kissing me.

His other arm encircled my waist and pulled me flush against his body until I was basically standing on my tiptoes.

Shouldn’t I like...be stopping this? I probably should...yes, that would be the right thing to do…right?

I pushed away from him as hard as I could. He let me go and because of the momentum I flew backwards against the wall.

I was in shock (not all of it bad…whaaat?) and barely registered as Taehyung turned around and spat, ‘There! That should be enough, right?’

‘Yes, that will do, I suppose,’ said Jihoon, smugly.

‘Now, if you don’t mind,’ said Taehyung, grabbing my hand and pulling me after him.

The Bangtan Squad stared after Tae with expressions of shock and surprise. As I followed behind him I couldn’t help but notice that his ears were bright red. 

 



Yay, a kiss scene! I loved writing this chapter especially all the other members parts. Hope you enjoyed it! Please leave me a comment and/or subscribe:)))

At the moment I'm really obssessed with BTS's Baepsae, I wish they'd release a dance video for it TT_TT It would be so sick! Does anyone else want this to happen?

 

photo tumblr_nxfbpx14tV1usiziso1_500_zpsyz48ircr.gif