Final

Listen to this Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo!! Wait!! No no no, I'm not gonna let you leave like this," Chanyeol ran out to the street.

 

Kyungsoo couldn't out run him but he was going to try. The rain was really pouring as horns of cars sounded. The street lamps and car head lights shone across the wet pavement like a shimmering lake. 
 

Kyungsoo couldn't see through the tears but he didn't want to. He didn't want to see. He didn't want to feel. Not if feeling meant being in this much pain. But running was useless too. There was nothing he could do, no way out. He couldn't breathe.
 

His body stopped as he gasped for breath, his heart pounding in his ears. His eyes were wide as he stared at the pavement in front of him, rain and water from cars splashing all over him, hurting his eyes. No. He couldnt do this. He wouldn't do this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol lost sight of him for a moment through the crowd but it didn't slow him down. It was all his fault, everything and he had no right to ask for Kyungsoo's forgiveness, no right to still be near him.
 

He had no right to stand by his side but he just couldn't... he couldn't let it end like this. Kyungsoo could be angry, could scream at him, try to run away. None of it was going to stop Chanyeol this time. 
 

He came to the street corner and frantically looked around. The city was loud and bright and with the umbrellas from the rain it was hard to make anything out, the rain getting in his eyes. He wiped at his face and then heard the horns.
 

He spun around to see a lone figure stopped in the middle of the street, cars honking and swerving to avoid the drenched figure. The person's body was heaving from breathing hard, shoulders hunched and shaking, fists clenched at the sides.
 

Chanyeol in a breath, time moving slowly, he stepped to the curb but paused as Kyungsoo raised his face to the rain and screamed, his body bending with the effort. People on both sides of the street were stopped and watching now, whispering about what was this crazy person doing.
 

Chanyeol was frozen on the curb. He was afraid, not of the cars still passing by much too quickly, but suddenly his heart clenched knowing Kyungsoo was about to scream out his hate. Chanyeol's heart broke knowing he'd done this to Kyungsoo, he'd broken him. No matter how much he loved him he was never going to be able to fix this.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Kyungsoo flung his head back and screamed, his body racked with the effort, his emotions buzzing through his body like lightening. He wanted to be angry. He wanted to hurt Chanyeol like he'd been hurt but...
 

Chanyeol's smile, Chanyeol's big hands, Chanyeol's warm arms that know how to hold him just right... he didn't hate Chanyeol. And he wanted to, oh how he wanted to. Hating Chanyeol would feel better than this, better than loving someone so much that even when you should save yourself its impossible.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A stranger bumped Chanyeol's shoulder, bringing him back to the present. Chanyeol stepped off the curb...
 

Yes, you hurt him. Yes you messed up. No, you don't have any right to ask him to love you, not to hate you. But no matter how much it hurts, you have to fight. Fight, Chanyeol, fight for him.

 

 

 

 

"WHY??? I HATE YOU!! PARK CHANYEOL I HATE YOU!!!"
 

Kyungsoo's heart fell through his stomache as his body lurched backwards, what...
 

He looked up at a wet face breathing hard in front of him, large hands clenching his shoulders so hard it should have hurt but instead it felt familiar. It wasn't fair. 
 

Moments lingered as Kyungsoo stared into Chanyeol's face and read the mix of fear and pain written there. But Kyungsoo wouldn't look away, he had to be strong.
 

"I hate you," Kyungsoo got out.
 

"I know, and you have-" 
 

Kyungsoo ignored him and kept speaking, "you have no right to .... to..."
 

Kyungsoo tried to keep the tears back but a dry sob shook him and he felt Chanyeol's grip lessen as his face fell even further.
 

"Its not fair!!!," Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter