Past Life

Fantasy Love

a/n: Theis chapter is going to be about how they ended up in America. 

Also sorry I haven't written the past few days I've beed busy with school hope you understand.

This chapter will be kind of short.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Your p.o.v.

My mom decided to visit the haspital but this time she explained about my past life. The whole time I listened I tryed to remember it and I did, how did I not before,

Ablack layer of smoke filled our mansion, my mom ran into my room I was only three-years-old and was scared to death about what would happen. My mom grabed me into her arms and ran into the main hall of the huge building,

"get Taemin and the rest and leave to Korea now!" My mom ordered the ma standing next to her, he bowed and ran to get them. In Korea there was a base that wee were supposed to go to incase of emergency, at the time we lived on a private island and had just been ambushed, someine had caught the huge house on fire. We went out of the large building almost instently and went to the escape boats. Taemin and the rest at the time were the same age as me and in the future would be asigned the job of proteting me with their lives. They went into a separate boat then us and left. At the time, even though I was born in America, we lived on the edge of China, when we left we were seporated from Taemin and the rest by a huge storm and ended up in New York, Taemin and the rest somehow still ended up in Korea. As soon as we were able to we contacted the people in Kores and made plans for my mother and I to move to Korea as soon as I turned 16. Then when I tuened 16 I hadn't remembered a single thing from that day, you would think I should but nope nothing. When we moved and I sae Taemin it's like I'd seen him before but thought nothing of it all I knew was I had a crush on him.

Me and my mom talked a little longer and I asked her a few questions, then I asked something I never thought would get answered because it scared my mom emotionaly,

"so, what happen to, dad?" I asked. My mom knew I would ask this so she explained that if wasn't just anyone that akacked it was my father. After my older brother was born my father never wanted to see him again,as far as he was concered my brother was a mistake. My father eat my brother on a regular basis and just flat out hated him. Then when I was born it was the last straw, my father lashed out on my mom and they devorced. In atempt to kill me, my brother and my mother me cuaght our house on fire and burned it down, trying to leave no survivers. He had also killed many people as the building was burning. Then he moved to Korea in attempt to kill us again, but instead he got married and had two kids Nari Ki and her younger sister, he taught them to kill and then sent them out to kill me, after Nari Ki got her boyfriend she totally forgot about her sister, and then one day her sister was never heard of again.

 

 

So that is a short summary of what her past life was like.

Hope you guys enjoyed:) also who do you think Nari Ki's sister will turn out to be

 will she be kind or flat out evil like she was taught.

Let me know in the comments. I again apollogize for the short chapter I might be 

able to write another chapter tonight though :)