He Attacks Again

Fantasy Love

"someone set me up Kim. I would never cheat on you, it breaks my heart just to think about it" He sighed "I know you probebly don't believe me. But please just give me another chance"

 

D.J. eyed him with slight distrust, but I can tell when hes lying, and hes not. "fine, but you owe me a dinner," D.J, looked at me but I mouthed "its ok", and he nodded,

"ok i'll take you to dinner" He said "but first we need to bring your stuff back" I hadnt even unpacked yet so I just grabed my bag and we both went out to the car.

The car ride was very quite, so I broke the silence, "Taemin," he looked over at me then back at the road, "I want to say sorry for not listening to you" I said, I honestly did feel bad

"its ok I understand, you were confused and hurt" He said "I would have done about the same thing," He pulled up at the house and we both walked in. he stoped at the bottem of the stairs and looked me in the eyes.

"Hey," I looked at him, "I love you" he leaned in and I closed my eyes. Our lips touched and his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. His touge brushed my lip and I granted him permission to explore my mouth. As we continued our kiss we heared a cough, I pulled away and saw Jonghyung staring at us,

"how long have you been there!" I said, Taemin turned around,

"long enough" He shruged

"why couldn't you have coughed sooner!" I could feel my cheeks turning red and I turned away.

"I see it went well" He smirked I slaped his arm,

"well, me and Kim are going our for dinner we'll be back by around 10:00" Taemin said as he went to put my bag away. He came back down and we left.

 

We arived at the resteraunt and ordered our food. when we got home we watched a movie then went to bed, only this time I slept with Taemin, we were engaged anyways.

 

 

The next day all of us went out shopping and to the park. Me and Taemin decided to go walk in the park by ourselves. After a while I got an uneasy feeling and I hugged on to Taemins arm. "Is something wrong?" he asked, I didnt want to worry him

"no, just a little cold" He hugged onto me and kissed my temple, I leaned my head against his sholder. After a while the feeling got stronger I began to get really worried "maybe we should go try and find the others," I said.

"why?"

"no reason, just you know its getting late" I shruged

"ok, if you say so" He said and we started to look for the others.

We walked past a dark alleyway and felt someones eyes on me, I hugged onto Taemins arm tighter, but I was pulled away and my mouth was covered. A group of other vampires came in between me and taemin, I remembered my other powers and helped Taemin out while being draged away. Ice crystals flew in from all directions and vampires whent flying into the street, but I was soon pulled around the corner and I couldn't see what I was doing I wouldnt risk hurting Taemin. Then I snaped, my eyes turned a dark red color and I broke free from the vampires strong grasp. I turned and kicked him in the stomach, then continued to use my powers against him. I felt a presence behind me but before I could turn I felt two peircing fangs stick into my neck. I felt my power slowly draining as they my blood. I colapsed to the ground.

Taemins P.O.V.

I rounded the corner to see Kim getting the life out of her. I ran up and knocked out the guy, to get out of the dangerous area I hugged into her and teleperted home.

"no," I said "cmon Kim" I covered the two holes in her neck with my fingers in an attempt to stop the bleading. The vampire could have easily killed her, but I saw that she was still bleeding in a hurried attampt to heal her I took off my shirt and placed it on her neck, "stay with me, Kim"

I was furious, her blood had been shared now. according to the law of vampires I was the only one that had a right to her blood, and I would never do that to her. If I ever saw that vampire again he would die, no acceptions.

Gi hye P.O.V.

We were walking on the street and I saw someone laying on the ground across the street I told the others I would be right back.

I found...a vampire knocked out on the ground, blood dripping from is fangs. A trail of blood went around the corner and I saw several bodys on the ground I couldnt help but scream then I passed out.

Narrated Part~

They all heard the scream and followed it. They saw Gi Hye passed out in front a about 10 vampires,

"guys" Key said "there's blood on this ones fangs," They all looked at each other minho now had Gi Hye in his arms.

sence Key was the only one who could fly at the moment, he took Gi hye home and the others ran. They acually got there at the same time, they all ran in.

Taemins P.O.V.

"Taemin what happen!" Said Onew starring at me with my shirt pressed into her neck,

"They found us and attacked, one bit her, and now she won't stop bleeding" there was a bit of fear in my voice. It scared me, she could still die if we didnt do something.

"Jonghyung, she needs to drink some blood, go find some" He noddod and ran off. He came back within a minute and handed the pack to Taemin. "We need to wake her up somehow"

Kim P.O.V.

I heard Taemins voice and there was a stinging in my neck,

"Kim, please, wake up" there was fear in his voice. I slowly opened my eyes to see a shirtless Taemin staring down at me, "baby, you need to drink this" He handed me a pack of blood. It had been so long from the last time I drank any of this, but I listened. It tasted really bad but I had remembered that I got bitten. I Could have died.

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG SUBBIES!

This is the longest chapter I've ever writen with excactly 1,100 words. Wow, lots of troble happening, its so exciting.                                                          anyways pls comment you thoughts down below. pls subscribe and upvote:)

BYYEEE! :D