The Princess

Fantasy Love

Your p.o.v.

I got the feeling that someone was following me,

"Gi Hye I think someone is following us," you said said she shrugged and replied

"Why would there be someone following us?" she asked. I ignored it he kept walking, next thing I knew there was Gi Hye colasped to the ground and a cloth around my mouth so I could not scream.  I would have escaped but the person holding me down was obiously a stronger vampire and I could not escape. The boy standing above Gi Hye walked over to me and I was knocked clean out.

I woke up in a basement and a sudden voice came,

"well, look who decided to join the party, Hwan Chun." the voice was directly behind me but I could not turn around to see who it was. I heard a poket knife click open and then the knife was pressed to my face. 

"I think we should just get this over with what do you think, princess?" the other person asked, the question directed to me but I could not answer. The door brust open suddenly and was sent flying across the room, the boy holding the knife to my face turned and my face got cut as he did. then I was hit in the face and out yet again.

Taemin's p.o.v.

We brust in and Kim was instantly knocked out, Key took over from then on,

"Taemin, burn the ropes and get Kimberly out of here,now!" he yeld but what about her friend I couldn't just leave her,

"what about her friend?" I asked 

"we'll take care of that just go!" I obeyed, I burned the ropes and took Kim in my arms her head rested on my chest and her arms hung ny her sides. Then I teleported to the hideout.

I layed her down and started to care for the cut on her cheak. To see her perfect complection ruined by blood and cuts. As I cleaned her face she started to wake up and key arived with her friend in his arms. I backed away from Kim to give her some room to wake.

Your p.o.v. 

I woke and Taemin was looking down at me,

"where am I, and what's going on" I asked

"Kimberly, we are all like you, vampires and warewolves. you crowned the princess by your mother and we are here to protect you, that is our whole point. Nari Ki and Hwan Chul are trying to kill you so they can overpower everyone." Taemin explained and all I did was look at him in amazment, I could not believe I was a princess. How did he know I was a vampire and how did his face look so sweet and handsome, I thought to myself. My face flushed and I looked away so no one would notice, but taemin did notice because he just smiled more at me.

I walked home and went to bed after getting my PJ's on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school is was all normal again untill I walked home then I was grabed up by Hwan Chul,

"Let me go!" I screamed then Taemin came to save the day,

"Run Kim!" I ran around the conner and then got the feeling I had to go back. I turned back around the conner and Taemin was on the ground and his leg had a huge knife cut in it. My eyes turned a deep red color and I fixed my gaze on Hwan Chul and sent rocks flying twords him. (a/n her new power is moving things with her mind or telekinesis). Hwan Chul retreted and I ran twords Taemin to see of he was OK. He got up and looked at me as if I were crazy,

"I thought I told you to run!" He yelled at me and I felt tears starts to water my eyes,

"I save your life and that's all you say to me!" My voice cracked and I looked him strait in the eyes "I can't even believe you right now Taemin!" I turned and went to go home,

"wait Kim, I won't let you go home alone again," Taemin said as he followed me, I turned around

"whatever," I said and kept walking. when we got to my house we did not even say goodbye I just went inside and went to bed.

 

 

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter I put a lot of thought into it. Let me know what you think in the comment section below. (p.s. I really did hate to make Taemin look like a jerk but trust me it will get better!) :)