14. First Date

The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up

They stepped through the portal into Taemin’s warehouse. The younger made his way to the higher level of the warehouse. Where he dug through some clothes until he found a pair of Minho’s black skinny jeans, and some leather boots. He tossed them over the loft balcony to Kai, “Here. Put these on while I change.”

Kai watched Taemin disappear back over the top of the loft. Sure that the other was occupied doing something else, he made his way over to the changing screen on the edge of the room and stripped. He opened the bundle of jeans and boots, but he found something unfamiliar to him. They looked like his shorts, but they were thinner and they had a small opening on the front secured by a single button. He looked at them and found a tag on the inside that read, Men’s Underwear size M.

“Underwear?” He questioned under his breath. He thought for a moment dismissed and set them back down on the ground reaching for the skinny jeans.

Once he had wrestled the pants onto his legs, he fastened them and looked to the leather combat boots that Taemin had thrown at him. He reached inside them making sure that there was nothing, but he found a small ball of fabric. After he unfolded the fabric, he found that it was actually two separate pieces folded together.

“Hey, Taemin?!” he called

“Yeah?!”

“What are these two things shaped like feet?” He heard a faint laugh.

“They’re socks! They go on your feet!”

“Thanks!”

No response.

He took the socks and pulled them over his feet.

Moments later, he stood in the living room and watched the balcony for Taemin to appear. He imagined that the other had completely changed his clothes. He wondered if it was going to be anything similar to the clothes that he wore the day they met.

His question was answered with a strong ‘No’ as he watched the younger walk down the balcony steps. His breath caught in his throat and his heart skipped a beat as he saw the boy, no man, before him. Taemin had put on a black button-up shirt, and black leather skinny jeans. They accentuated his thigh muscles and brought out the shape of his , but what had Kai almost drooling, was the white strap that was secured snugly around Taemin’s left thigh. He wanted to devour Taemin right then and there, but he knew that the other wanted a proper date, so that’s what they did.

Taemin led him out the door and down the dimly-lit street into the better parts of the city. He led Kai to one of his favorite ice cream parlours. He had made sure to grab some of the money that he knew Onew kept in his sock drawer so that he could let Kai experience the best parts of 2015.

He took Kai into the parlour and ordered a chocolate cone for himself and a vanilla one for Kai. They sat at one of the small tables and Taemin watched Kai examine the unfamiliar dessert.

“It looks like poop.”

Taemin smiled and the cone. He moaned in delight as he swallowed the sweet substance. He hadn’t had ice cream in what felt like an eternity, and he wanted to enjoy every last bit of this experience. “It’s good.” He gestured to Kai’s vanilla cone, “Go on and eat it before it melts.”

Kai mimicked the way that Taemin had his cone and was surprised by the cold sweetness that invaded his tastebuds. He looked at Taemin and smiled, “It really is good!” He took another , and another, until he had reached the cone.

Taemin had made it to his cone just before Kai had and he began to take small bites out of it.

Kai watched as Taemin began to eat the waffle cone and proceeded to do the same. As he finished his ice cream he felt a pain in the front part of his head. He clutched his temples and winced in pain. “Why does my head hurt?”

Taemin laughed, as he was still eating his cone. “You ate your ice cream too fast. Now you have brainfreeze.” Taemin set down his ice cream and grabbed Kai’s hand. He made the elder form a fist and shoved his thumb in his mouth.

Kai on his own thumb as he looked at Taemin questioningly.

“It’ll cure your brainfreeze.”

Kai waited, and, sure enough, his brainfreeze went away a few moments later. He looked at Taemin with wide eyes, “You’re not a doctor or something are you?”

Taemin laughed and looked at his phone. He had set it on to charge when he got home the night after their heist, and had remembered to grab it to keep track of time while they were on their date. “We’re right on schedule.”

Kai looked at the strange object that lay in Taemin’s hand. “What is that?” He figured that talking about something would keep his mind from undressing Taemin right in front of him.

Taemin smiled, “It’s my phone. I grabbed it on our way here to keep track of the time. I also needed to check my 80 unread messages.”

“What is it for? What does it do?”

Taemin began the long, arduous task of explaining to Kai what his phone did and what it was used for. He smiled at the cute ignorance that Kai had of this world, but he was also proud to show Kai where he came from.

They left the parlour, and Taemin escorted Kai to the other side of town, he took him into his favourite coffee shop, where he ordered his favorite drink, a cotton candy frappuccino. He asked Kai what flavours he liked, but considering the latter’s experience extended to naturally found nuts, berries, and animals, there wasn’t much to go on. “He’ll have the same as me, I guess.”

Kai took the cold, pink drink from Taemin’s hand and held the straw to his lips. He drank the liquid slowly, tasting its ingredients. He fixated on the substance in order to keep himself from his dirty thoughts. He couldn’t take Taemin like this. The younger looked like some sort of -god, and he couldn’t help but want to ravage the white haired boy right then and there. “It tastes like raspberries... and the vanilla that we grow inland...but there’s something else. Something...coffee-like.”

Taemin’s eyes widened, “You know what coffee tastes like?”

Kai shrugged, “Yeah, but we don’t get it often. It’s hard to get because the bean trees are hidden away and protected by land obstacles, but we do get them from time to time.”

Taemin nodded, “That’s understandable.” He led the other from the coffee shop and into the street. They walked a few blocks and Taemin came to a stop beneath a sign that read, Cinema. He walked up to the box and requested two tickets.

As they left the theatre, Kai was astounded, “These movies are great. Who knew that The Dread Pirate Roberts was actually Buttercup’s long lost love. And when Wesley tricked Vicini into drinking the poison that he had put into both goblets! I was amazed, but my favorite part was when Inigo got his justice, and Wesley saved Buttercup from Prince Humperdinck.” He had focused intensely on the movie in order to restrain himself from taking Taemin on the seats of the cinema.

Taemin laughed as Kai went on and on about the movie. They continued to walk around the city, sampling the marvels of modern life, but at the end of the night, they ended up back in front of Taemin’s warehouse. They walked inside and Kai finally gave in to the urges that had been simmering within him all night.

Trigger Warning!!! If you don't like , please skip the rest of this chapter. ^-^

As Taemin closed the door, Kai turned from where he had been standing and slammed Taemin against the now closed door. He held the younger’s hands over his head and looked down into the white-haired boy’s eyes.

Taemin’s eyes were wide, he didn’t know what was going on, but he had an idea when he saw the Kai’s hooded, lustful gaze.

The elder crowded Taemin against the door as he dipped his head to capture the younger’s lips with his own. He felt Taemin’s chest rise and fall rapidly. The other’s hands clenched and unclenched in Kai’s grasp. He brought the younger’s hands down to his neck.

Taemin ran his hands through the taller’s hair. He didn’t understand why Kai had this sudden urge.

As though he had heard Taemin’s unspoken question, Kai moved his mouth from the younger’s to his ear. “You had the balls to wear those tight leather pants. You flaunted your perfectly shaped body around me all night, acting all cute and innocent while you shake your tight . You are a tease, Lee Taemin, and you will be treated accordingly tonight.”

The statement in his ear had turned to a growl as it went on. Taemin had never seen this side of Kai before. He may have caught a glimpse of it in the forest, but this was a new side of Kai. A dominant, controlling side that had the white-haired boy’s pants tightening by the second.

Kai slid his hands down Taemin’s waist and grabbed the supple flesh made all the more perfect by those tight pants. He hoisted the younger’s legs up to wrap around his waist and carried him towards the stairs that he had seen the latter walk down earlier that night. He walked up to the nearest bed that he saw and collapsed atop the other. He recaptured Taemin’s lips and spread the younger’s legs out beneath him. He pulled away and looked at the other in his tight leather pants.

Taemin watched the other undress him with his eyes. He felt the elder’s eyes burning into him. He squirmed as Kai got closer to him.

The taller watched as Taemin writhed beneath his fiery gaze. He climbed back over the other and slipped his hands beneath the smaller man’s shirt. He thumbed Taemin’s s and placed kisses on his chest. He bruises into the soft flesh of the younger’s torso as he pushed the white- haired boy’s shirt over his head. Kai undid the belt buckle that held Taemin’s pants fast to his waist. He pulled the leather jeans down past the smaller man’s ankles and took in the sight of Taemin laying completely before him.

Kai wanted to make the younger pay for teasing him with his tight pants, so he moved down to Taemin’s erect length. He a stripe up the underside of the younger’s member, eliciting a delicious moan from his plump lips. He surprised the smaller by taking the whole of Taemin’s manhood into his mouth at once. He bobbed and the younger’s length with such intensity that the white- haired boy did nothing but moan profanities.

Taemin felt a white-hot coil of pleasure in his belly, “Kai… I’m...gonna…”

Kai pulled off of the other with a popping sound. He watched as the smaller glared at him for not giving his the release that he so craved. He chuckled and looked at the angry flush that was building in Taemin’s cheeks.  

Taemin couldn’t bear being the only one, so he sat up and ripped open the button up that he had clothed the elder in earlier. He moved down to Kai’s pants and ed them. As he started pulling them down, he laughed.

“Where are the underwear I gave you?”

His dominant side all but forgotten, Kai responded, “Those were supposed to be worn under the pants? I thought that you had put them there by mistake.”

“So you decided to go commando?”

Kai shrugged and finished Taemin’s job in taking off his pants. He climbed atop the other and resumed his ministrations on the younger’s torso. He kissed the small patches of glittery skin that littered Taemin’s abdomen, and he marks into the younger’s skin. He moved up and placed his lips roughly on Taemin’s. As he kissed the younger, he pulled his fingers up and rested them against the other’s mouth. “.”

He moved over to the fingers that lay on his cheek and took them into his mouth eagerly. He on Kai’s fingers and wet them thoroughly.

Kai pulled his digits from Taemin’s mouth and moved them down toward the younger’s entrance.

Taemin tightened as he felt Kai’s fingers prod at his entrance.

Kai pulled back, sensing the white-haired boy’s hesitation. He looked at the other questioningly.

Sensing the inquiry behind the look,Taemin shook his head, “I want my first time to be with you.”

Kai nodded and pressed one finger into Taemin’s tight heat. He stretched the skin and muscle until he felt the other was ready for a second.

The younger moaned as he felt Kai work the ring of muscles. Though the stretch was a bit painful, it made rivers of pleasure flow through his veins.

Feeling as though the boy beneath him was fully prepared, Kai pulled his fingers from Taemin’s body. The younger whimpered beneath him in protest. He aligned himself with the smaller boy’s entrance and slowly pushed himself in. He waited until the younger was adjusted to him, before he moved.

Taemin whined at the stretch. He squirmed at the stillness within him. “K-K-Kai,” he sputtered.

Kai stilled, not wanting to cause the inexperienced other any pain. “Hush. It’ll feel good in a second.”

Taemin nodded, “Please, just move.”

Kai pulled himself out to the tip and pushed back in gradually. He repeated this multiple times, slowly speeding up until he sustained an even pace. He rocked the two of them back and forth evenly and with vigour.

Taemin felt himself falling apart under the elder. He watched as Kai hoisted Taemin’s leg up over his shoulder causing the elder to hit new spots inside him. He cried out in ecstasy as Kai continued to hit that one spot that made white hot streams of pleasure rock through him. He felt the familiar tight coil build up in his stomach as Kai began to pump his neglected length. Taemin gasped as the coil in his tummy snapped and his painted the two of them in the white streams of his release.

Kai released within the velvety heat of Taemin’s body shortly after the younger met his . His movements became sloppy as he rode out his high and softened.

He pulled himself from Taemin and rolled on to his side. He looked at the boy next to him who seemed to be glowing in the aftermath of their tryst.

As they caught their breaths Taemin rolled on top of Kai and rested his head against the elder’s chest. “Now that we’ve had in Onew’s bed, do you want to come over to mine and sleep?”

Kai nodded.

Taemin moved to get up from the bed, but as his feet touched the floor, his legs gave out beneath him tearing a cry of pain from his throat. Lucky for him, Kai had suspected as much and had managed to get behind the smaller in order to catch him.

Kai scooped the younger into his arms and looked down at him, “Where to now your majesty?”

Taemin chuckled and felt his cheeks redden at the name. He pointed to his bed on the far side of the loft. He watched Kai’s face, looking for the dominating side of him that was there earlier, but now, all he saw was a gentle kindness.

Kai placed the younger down on the bed carefully, making sure not to jostle his still sensitive body. He climbed into the silk sheets next to the other and pulled the smaller’s frail body to his chest.

Within minutes they were both sound asleep within each other’s arms.

A/N

I'm sorry that this post is so late. I dont like to be that author that complains about their life, but between studying for the AP exams and my job, I have had no time to write, and the only class that I can rely on to write in, is currently being flooded by freshmen testing. Again, I'm sorry that this took so long, but i hope that you enjoy. *cowers in corner from angry subs*