Where are you?

your my carat

your Pov  

it was just a monday and ofcourse it was school. such a really boring day like always. class finally ended and it was time for lunch. i went outside to sit on a bench when someone poked my back. i turned my head so i could see who it was. and ofc it was my best friend Mingyu. he greeted me and toke a seat next to me.

 
"so how is school?" "like always Mingyu, like always very boring no other words to discribe it haha" and i laughed. he smiled at me when i answerd that. " why are you smiling like that? did i say something weird or what?" i was best friends with mingyu since childhood already. so i knew this smile wasn't normal at all. it was kind of weird. " can't i smile like this? i just wanted to smile so.." he poked my cheeks. " sure you can why not. " "lets go and grab some food together after school? " ' thats a great idea Mingyu!! " i meet you after school at the Cafee. " he waved at me and goes to his class.
 
i also went back to my class. omg luch went by so fast.  finally in class i only thinked about Mingyu and his weird smile the whole time. ok idk whats wrong with me, but the last few weeks the only thing thats in my mind is Mingyu. i mean i always wanted to be around him. but thats because we are best friends right? ah nevermind  i need to stop thinking about it so much and beter focus on class. time went by so fast again and school was finally over. wahh sooo happy.
 
i walked fast to the cafee behind the school and already orderd a coffee and took a seat already waiting for Mingyu. 1 hour went by 2 hours went by and still Mingyu wasn't here. thats weird because Mingyu is always on time. i started to get worried and decided to call him. but he didn't picked up his phone. this is even more weird because he never missed my phonecall once. i sended him a message. : Mingyu, where are you?
 
another hour past by and still Mingyu wasn't here at all. hmm this is toooo weird it was already 8pm. i decided to go to his home. it was dark already and i walked thro the park to his house. Oure houses are just a few streets away from each other. on my way i heard some weird sounds. i get scared so easy. i looked around and started to walk faster. than someone pulled my arm. i shocked and turned around. it was Wonwoo one of the cool guys from my class.
 
" whats does a girl alone at this time around here?" he grined at me. " can i not walk for a moment?" " your all alone its sooo dangerous you know." " do i even care i'm looking for someone right now." " are you looking for me?" he lifted up my chin. i slapped away his hand. " don't dare to touch me again Jeon wonwoo" and i walked away from him.
 
that was weird normaly he never say a word to me at all. hmm nevermind i need to find Mingyu now. i was almost at the end of the park when i saw Mingyu's bag laying on the ground. i became scared and looked around if he was here to. i started to scream his name "MINGYUUU WHERE ARE YOUUU ?? " than i saw him laying next to a bench. i runed to him and touch him. but he didn't moved at all. the first thing that came in my mind was calling the hosptal they told me that they will be here fast. i throwed my phone on the ground and listen if he still was breathing. good, he still was breathing but it wasn't that much.. it was almost gone. the only option i could do right now was CPR.  without even knowing my lips already touched his and i started to breath in and out. gave him my air. after a few minutes the ambulance was here. i got together with mingyu to the hospital.
 
in the hospital i waited in the room for mingyu to come back. finally he was there but ofcours still sleeping. " he can wake up every moment, you did a great job. he is doing great. he just needs some rest. well done! " the docter smiled at me and went out the room. i walked to Mingyu and held his hand. " oh i'm so happy i was there on time. if i was a few secondes later you could have been dead." i stayed there the whole night and felt asleep while holding his hand.
 
Mingyu's POV
 
I woke up and looked around me. i didn't knew where i was at all. and what happend to me? i saw Lea sleeping next to me while holding my hand an sitting on chair. here back must be hurting from sleeping like this. ahhh this girl can she be more beautifull like this. such an Angel and i carried her hair. then she started to wake up.
 
your POV
 
i​ woke up when i felt someone touhing my hair. i looked up and saw that Mingyu was awake. i hugged him because i was so happy. " dont make me scared ever again" he looked at me and hugged me back. " i'm so sorry i didn't even know what happend. i felt unwell and sudden everything when black." he looked in my eyes. " without you i could have been dead" and than he pressed his lips on mine. 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
this is my first ever one shot maybe its a bit toooo short or even not that goood but i hope you all enjoy let me know if i need to try another one shot lovee loveeee <33333