~Typical power of internal connection.

Emҽɾaɭɖ.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Korina’s P.O.V.~

 

’’Excited much?’’ I heard a deep, cocky voice behind my back.

’’Yep. Flying. Obvious much?’’ I added sarcastically, playing with my tiny spoon, mixing my lemon tea slowly.  So annoying.

As Dylan O’Brien said, ignore the problem until it goes away.

And so I did. I pretended not to see him there. But his presence was  so radioactive.

’’Soooooo…Any special birthday wishes, wifey?’’ Dimitri leaned over my chair, as my back hit against his chests.  He pressed his lips against my cheek, touching it with the tip of his tongue teasingly afterwards.

I quickly moved away, spilling the tea accidentally as I tried to stand up, when it splashed all over my indigo-blue, longish glittering skirt. I felt the hot liquid burning my legs as my skirt got soaked immediatelly.

Dimitri chuckled, but his eyes has never smiled.

’’Oops.’’ He said with a fake pity.

’’Back off. I’d rather marry a baboon on acid.’’ I sticked my tongue out, rolling my eyes.  Walking away with the quick pace, I felt so mad. I was a living fire.

Ugh. He is SO pissing me off.  How can my father think about the idea of us EVER being together?  Did he even see how much we don’t actually fit?

My birthday is coming. It’s like the day after tomorrow.

Time quickly went by, and what I got from my mate (??) is a dream and a 10 second long visit.

And the eyes. That’s what  I’ll never forget.

Those two gems burring deep down into my pupils.

That sensation in a dream. The touch. The feel. The smell. The overwhelming excitement and light. Warmness of the mate.

I want my mate next to me. And that’s when his face flashed trough my mind.

The other night, I saw a familiar guy in front of a clothing store.

The feel I got when I saw him was similar to the feeling  I had when I woke up from that dream.

Those eyes. Haunting me,  still.

The eyes that creature in my dream had were exactly the same as the eyes of that guy.

I found you.

A smile creeped on my face, as I felt my cheeks heating up while trying to remember the way our gazes merged.

I felt a strange comfort puting me at ease. I couldn’t shake that smile from my face.

 

’’Mm? You don’t seem okay.’’  An irritating voice showed up again behind me.

I didn’t realise I was standing on the stairs, without a single move, I was gazing into the void.

’’Where’s the button?’’ I turned around to face Dimitri who was smirking already.

’’Button for?’’ He narrowed his eyebrows, chuckling.

’’Mute-The-Dopey-Dimitri button.’’ I rolled my eyes again.

Laughing at my comment, he added;

’’If you keep rolling your eyes with such a strong intensity, you might as well disrupt some of your optic nerves.’’ He took a wisp of my hair, twirling it around his finger, glaring into my eyes with his caramel ones. 

So careless. How can someone be so cold?

Okay, Dimtri is a good looking guy. He is tall, muscular, with a light chocolate tan and his raven dark hair falling over his forehead, he did look good. A little bit more than good. But that’s about it.

And those caramel eyes I mentioned are charming, truly.

But his personality was a dead banana.

Literally.

’’Why can’t you just leave me alone?’’ I questioned with a disturbed tone.

’’I need to get to know my wifey.’’ He chuckled again, but his eyes remained serious.

I have no idea what was the deal with them, but they were never happy.

’’I said to stop calling me like that. Cut it off for heaven’s sake!’’ I almost growled.

’’In less than 48 hours, you’ll be mine. ’’ He smirked lazily, brushing  his thumb over my lips.

’’Dream on.’’ I slapped his hand from me, as I turned to leave upstairs.

He pulled me back by my forearm, and then, we were face to face. I almost missed the stair, but somehow I got a hold of my body on time.

He stared deeply down into my eyes, with no expression or emotion on his face.

I felt his grip tightening on my forearm, and that’s when I think I saw something twinkling in his eyes.

’’What?’’ I broke the awkward silence, as he released my forearm, still looking like he fell into some sort of a trance, not breaking the eye contanct we shared.

He moved his hand away slowly, then blinked couple of times with the confused look on his face.

’’Nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter