ONGOING FIRST TASK

BABY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*

 

Taeyeon kept pacing back and forth thinking about how to start with everything. What is she going to do with Baby Love? How will she get the dog? How will she ask G-Dragon for a date? And most especially, how will he fall in love with her?

Goodness! It’s like joining a swimming competition when you don’t even know how to swim. Okay fine, she has a crush on him but asking him for a date never entered her mind.

She looked at the bed where Baby Love is sleeping. If it’s not a sin to kill someone, she would’ve throttled her neck for her to be saved from this misery but of course she won’t do that even if she becomes a nanny.

But O-M-G. What about the judgmental people all over the world? They will think Baby Love’s her daughter from singlehood! And her career will be over! Jiyong will not date her!

Being so paranoid again, she let out a sigh to calm herself.

“This is your fault, Kim Taeyeon. Remind yourself to stop downloading random things.” She told herself feeling so stressed with the situation she’s in.

When she got tired, she lied down the bed beside Baby Love and fell asleep.

 

*

She woke up because of some murmuring sounds the next day. Slowly, she opened her eyes only to see her friends and dorm mates, Tiffany and Sunny, whispering to each other.

“Good morning. What time did you arrive?” She sleepily asked while hugging her pillow not wanting to wake up from bed.

Tiffany and Sunny frowned. 

“Tae, we know this is a bit personal but, since when did you become a mother?” Tiffany asked in confusion.

Hearing that, Taeyeon grinned sleepily thinking how absurd her friend’s remark is.

“What are you talking about, Tiff? Are you still drunk?” Taeyeon asked with eyes closed.

 

“We’re not drunk, that’s for sure. But, if we’re hallucinating seeing a girl sleeping beside you, then maybe we could be drunk.” Sunny added.

Girl sleeping beside her? How can….

Baby Love!

Remembering the little girl and everything she found out a few hours ago, she jumped out of bed in a flash not knowing what to tell her friends who are now having a “care-to-explain” look with both hands on their waists.

“Care to explain?” Tiffany said raising an eyebrow.

Taeyeon felt like she needed help from the best liar in town that moment. Basically, she wouldn’t tell them the truth or else they’ll think she’s crazy.

“O-Oh, that little girl? She’s my cousin’s daughter. She’ll be staying here until her mom comes back from Japan. She arrived here last night.” She lied sounding so believable that she thought she could be an actress.

With that, she woke up Baby Love who’s still wearing her costume. Elf boots, rainbow leggings, tutu, ruffled shirt, colorful make up and a colorful hat making Tiffany and Sunny’s mouth dropped.

“Her name’s Baby Love.” Taeyeon added.

“Hi Unnies.” Baby Love greeted with a bow.

Silence filled the room to Taeyeon’s nervousness but after a while, her two friends laughed. So loud.

“Baby what? What kind of a name is that?! And what are you wearing? Are we on the 1980’s?” Sunny exclaimed in between laughs.

“I’m sorry baby girl but why did your mom name you like that? And what’s up with your clothes?” Tiffany asked holding her laughter.

Baby Love smiled.

“But from where I came from, these clothes are very popular and Taeyeon unnie gave me my name. Don’t you like it, unnies?” she innocently asked.

Taeyeon, hide yourself now. Go!

 “Okay, that’s the nick name I gave her girls. You can call her Kimchi for all you want.” She said hiding her embarrassment.

Tiffany and Sunny already stopped laughing by then and appreciated the cuteness of Baby Love instead.

“Okay then, Baby Love it is. But ask your Taeyeon unnie to change your clothes, okay?” Sunny said while patting Baby Love’s head making the latter smile.

Then moments later, Tiffany and Sunny bid goodbye as they both have schedules that day.

 

*

Taeyeon and Baby Love were thinking of a way to get the latter’s dog as soon as possible before Jiyong does anything with it. They were inside Taeyeon’s room as she didn’t have any schedule that day.

“Use your magic powers to know where GD sunbaenim is.” Taeyeon commanded Baby Love so using her magic wand which she twirled.

Then, ta-da! Jiyong’s peacefully sleeping image appeared.

“Oh, there is your true love peacefully sleeping waiting for you, unnie.” Baby Love teased.

“Ugh. This is all your fault, seriously, I want to carry you right now and throw you out of the window.” She said while making a face.

Baby Love giggled.

“But unnie, how can you carry me when you’re like a human paper?” she asked.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes then make a face but deep inside, she’s thinking about how to get G-Dragon’s apartment address.

Then suddenly, she thought about someone whom she can ask to get the address. Super Junior’s Kangin.

So she dialed his number. After few rings, Kangin picked up.

“Kangin-oppa!” Taeyeon shouted excitedly.

“Awww. That was so loud, Taeyeon-ah. I’ve almost gone deaf.” He complained with a chuckle which Taeyeon did too.

“I’m sorry, oppa. I was just excited that you picked up. Anyway, how are you?” She asked.

Kangin didn’t answer for a while.

“Hmmm, I have a feeling you didn’t just call to ask how I’m doing, so spill.” He said.

Oh there it is. So with a sigh and tensed feeling, she talked.

“You see, oppa. Uhm… CanI get G-Dragonsunabaenim’saddress?” she asked so fast with eyes closed.

“What?! Why are you asking Jiyong’s address?” Kangin confusedly asked.

“Oppa, please, I’ll explain to you when everything’s okay but as of now, I really need to talk to G-Dragon sunbaenim so pretty please, give me his address.” Taeyeon begged desperately.

Kangin, on the other line, being unaware with the situation just trusted Taeyeon and gave Jiyong’s address.

“I didn’t give you his address, you understand?” Kangin said with a warning.

“Yes oppa! Thank you!” she thankfully and excitedly said then they hung up.

Then Taeyeon faced Baby Love.

“Okay, use your magic to change your clothes. Normal ones, okay? I’ll just fix myself then we’ll go to G-Dragon sunbaenim’s apartment.” She commanded Baby Love as she readied herself to go to the bathroom.

 

*

Taeyeon wore a disguise to avoid possible scandal of her going to G-Dragon’s apartment. But unlike earlier when she was filled with confidence, she was now anxious as ever standing in front of G-Dragon’s doorstep with the ever relaxed Baby Love.

She rang the doorbell anxiously waiting for him to open the door. And when he already did…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon felt like collapsing. Never in her wildest dream did she imagine to be in G-Dragon’s apartment yet there she is standing like a statue with mouth opened.

She was seeing G-Dragon, her crush, in just a plain sweatshirt and pants contrary to his fashion known to the world. And there he was frowning and confused.

Taeyeon cleared and started talking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter