PENDING TASKS

BABY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*

 

We are now inside the room of SNSD’s Kim Taeyeon.

That night, her friends were out partying but there she is inside her room. The whole day, she was just at home sleeping, eating, watching funny video clips and playing mobile game.

Eversince, she was known for being a homebody. Like someone who’ll choose to stay at home rather than to party at night. Isn’t it ironic, her group’s song is entitled “PARTY”, right?

Anyway, let’s get to know her better. So aside from being the leader of SNSD, she’s also the leader of the loner club.

Like what she said in an interview before, everything she needs is inside her home so basically, though other people might think she’s living a boring life behind the camera, for her, it’s a normal one.

While lying in bed, she was browsing the Play Store to find a new interesting mobile game or application when suddenly, a video advertisement that she couldn’t skip popped out talking about this dating simulation game.

Well, it was interesting for her since she’s really fond of simulation games so after the video advertisement, she immediately clicked the download button.

The download lasted for about a few seconds and when the application opened, Taeyeon felt a bit weird about it but she immediately brushed the feeling off when she started browsing it.

So like the other simulation games, she made a character for herself, for a cupid which she named “Baby Love”, a dog as the cupid’s assistant and she named her true love “Jiyong”.

Yes people, Kim Taeyeon has a secret crush for Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon that she’s been keeping to herself. Just recently. Sssshhh.. it should be a secret.

Back to the game, so the setting was like in a village.

Her role would be a girl searching for true love. As she levels up, she needs to complete the tasks given each level. So as she continued playing, she didn’t realize she fell asleep…

 

*

It was 2AM.

Taeyeon felt like someone’s poking her but she ignored it as she’s really sleepy.

“Taeyeon…” she heard her name as that someone continued to poke her.

Ugh! Hwang Miyoung, Lee Sunkyu! You’ll be dead.

But she realized her friends told her they’re not coming home so immediately, she woke up.

Then, to her surprise, she saw a little girl wearing a costume.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh no, a dwarf.

 

 

 

 

 

No. A goblin.

 

 

 

 

 

A goblin?!

 

 

 

“Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She shouted at the top of her lungs as she covered herself with blanket still shouting in fear. How the hell did a creature enter her house?

She was still shouting when the goblin talked.

“Taeyeon-unnie, don’t be afraid. I won’t do anything bad to you.” the goblin said in a high-pitched voice which made her shout some more.

Oh no, what the hell is happening?! The goblin is talking!!!!!

 

Emergency.

 

Police.

 

Doctors.

 

Omma. Appa. Oppa. Hayeon. Where are you????

 

She was crying in fear when the goblin removed her blanket making her eyes widened some more. On instinct, she threw some pillows to the little goblin but they kept coming back to her.

“Taeyeon-unnie. Stop wasting your strength. I need to tell you lots of things.” The goblin said.

Taeyeon-unnie? Now the goblin is even calling her unnie!!!! She doesn’t have a goblin sister!!!! What to do? What to do?

“Okay fine. I’ll wait until you get tired of shouting.” The goblin conceded.

Moments later, when Taeyeon got tired, she stopped whining like a child then closed her eyes realizing that it might be a dream.

“Maybe, this is a dream.” She said then she slowly opened her eyes to look for the goblin.

She expected it to be gone but still, the freaking goblin is still there standing and smiling like an idiot wearing a rainbow costume with a hat she’ll never wear even as a kid.

So, our Kim Taeyeon was dumbfounded.

“I’m not dreaming, aren’t I?” she confirmed.

The goblin shook her head.

“Definitely not.” She answered.

So if she isn’t dreaming, then maybe this is Tiffany and Sunny’s prank! That’s it! Because she didn’t come with them maybe they’re playing a prank on her. Realizing this, she laughed so hard.

“Aahh, those witches. Are you okay, baby girl? Aren’t you supposed to be asleep this time? What’s your name? You scared unnie so much.” She said now comfortably talking motioning the girl to sit beside her.

“Baby Love. I’m your cupid and you named me Baby Love.” She answered.

Come again? What did she just say?

“What?” Taeyeon asked again.

“I’m Baby Love.” She answered.

Taeyeon thought for a while. Baby Love? From her simulation game? She just downloaded that game last night. How the hell did Tiffany and Sunny do this??????

“H-How did they know?” She asked more to herself than the girl.

“Taeyeon-unnie, nobody’s pranking you if that’s what you’re thinking. To give you a brief summary, last night you downloaded an app which you played until you fell asleep. I was inside that app. But unfortunately, you were able to download the special version making it happen in real life. Since you weren’t able to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter