Chapter 6

KIDNAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hey " I can hear an unfamiliar voice calling me to wake up but as much as I wanted to do so I felt very lazy to open my eyes. all I wanted to do is to go back to sleep. Everything felt like dream. meeting Sehun, seeing Kai for the second time after a long while, and the masked guy who attacked me. THE MASKED GUY WHO ATTACKED ME?.

unfortunately it was not a dream it all really happened.

 

I opened my eyes when I felt pain on my left cheek and I found a guy starring right at me. He had sharp features, a tanned skin like Kai and blond hair. He looked dangerous and was playing with a pocket knife in his right hand. DID HE JUST SLAPPED ME? I thought to myself. The guy just kept starring at me. I tried to move but I realized that I was tied to a chair " wh-who are y-you? " finally I managed to release some words out of my mouth but that guy wasn't answering my question. IS HE DEAF?

 

I shuffled on my seat feeling uncomfortable with that that person starring at me. I decided to stay calm and silent and just wait for anything to happen. Few minutes later the door of the room I was in opened and Jongin came in with a smirk on his face " Hey Tao, why did you tie her up like that? do you want Chen to kill you? " I wasn't shocked to see Jongin here. I actually had feelings that he was behind all this.

 

" he told me to get her. He didn't say what to do with her and she just wouldn't stop fighting me " the tanned skin guy who I figured his name was Tao answered Jongin's question with a girly like voice. And I realized his character is so different than how he look like. He looked like a devil but sounded like an angel.

 

 

" untie her now, before He shows up"

 

Toa listens to Jongin's order and once I was free, Jongin grabbed me by my arm and forced me to follow him out ofnthe room.

we walked through a long corridor and I couldn't help myself but to be amazed by how fancy this place was. The walls were painted in white and gold, Expensive paintings were hanging on them, and a red carpet with golden ornaments on the sides.

we stopped in front of a  door and Kai let go of my arm " You're going to meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter