Chapter 5

KIDNAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gasped when I felt him move closer to me. It's just dangerous to be near to a person like him, I don't know why but it's how I feel. I ran to the other side of the room and use Sehun as a shelter to avoid Kai's gaze on me "don't worry sweetheart, I'm not going to hurt you" he said with an amusement smile. I know he won't hurt me. He can't. He can't just forget about the strong relationship we had before. He knew I had no one in my life other than him. He was everything to me after my parents were gonna from this world.

" S-Sehun, y-you know him? " I cursed myself for stuttering in front of him, but I couldn't help myself. A really dangerous man is standing right in front of me and the only person who I can depend on right now is someone I don't know much about.

Sehun ignored my question and kept glaring at Kai. Ready for any movement he would make. " Sojin, I said I'm not going to hurt, your making me feel like a psycho murderer who is ready to kill anyone anytime " aren't he? He shook his head a little and continued " My brother is asking for her, it's time for her to meet him" he said while returning the glare at Sehun.

 

brother? I didn't know he had a brother. Why does he want to see me, anyway?

 

" She's fine. No need to see him now " that was Sehun who spoke.

 

" it's not about her safety, it's about him wants to see her, so come on lets go, I have so many things to do " Kai rolled his eyes and point at me " come on sweetheart"

 

" I took a glance at Sehun looking to the ground and he seems to be thinking. I was curious to know what he was thinking about. He's not considering whether I go with Kai or stay with him. Right?

 

He finally turned to look into my eyes and squeeze my arms. I think he got a decision now and he want's to tell me what it was " Sojin, go with him "

 

My eyes widen and I had the ( are you f- serious ) on my face and. I wanted to curse him and maybe slap him across his face but I didn't do that, I just stood there in front of him with my mouth hanging.

 

" I just need you to trust me " Sehun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter