Addicted

Addiction
Please log in to read the full chapter

My head started to spin as I dragged myself out of bed. I had broken out in a cold sweat and my stomach was churning, but hey… what could I do? I trudged past the bathroom, stopping momentarily to consider whether or not I needed to go, I didn’t. I continued past my roommate’s room, now completely focused on one this… my cellphone. I was forced to leave my phone in my coat pocket to keep me from going back. But now there was nobody to stop me.

I held my finger on the print pad and sighed, no messages or missed calls. Why hasn’t he called yet? I wondered as I eagerly flipped through my contacts until I found the name I was looking for. The pleasant buzz of the phone calmed my queasiness and my nerves. “Hello?” The groggy voice of a boy rang over the phone. “I need something…” I say looking back to make sure I didn’t wake my roommate. There was a sleep groan before the boy yawned.

“Already?” he seemed kinda shock, but he agreed to get me what I needed. He understood why I was like this. All because he thought I should give it a try. The line when dead and I put it back in the pocket. It had been weeks all because my roommate thought I had a problem…but what does she know? She couldn’t possibly understand the high I felt, the calm I was under, it was like the gods themselves held me whenever I had it. I could feel the high just thinking about it.

The feeling of it in my hands, the distinct smell if it, a scent I could smell all day any day. The adventures I had whenever I had it. The need for it was way too strong, but I didn’t have a problem. No this wasn’t a problem; it was the solution. I turned to go to my room, but instead was met by my roommate’s stare. “What are you doing?” she sneered. I didn’t answer, if I did I would’ve just lied anyway. Blah, blah, blah. Was all I

Please log in to read the full chapter