Chapter I

Café Petite

Autumn was Taek-Woon's favorite time of year; the chill in the morning, and the sun colored leaves swirling around in the breeze like magic.It gave him the excuse to wear turtlenecks, another favorite of his. Especially, the one he has on now. It was a thick knit in a cream color that suited his black trench coat and fitted denim jeans, brown dress shoes kicked the fallen leaves in his path.

The dark haired man sighed, shoving his hands in his coat pockets and continues his journey to his favorite shop. Café Petite was an ideal name for the building. Small and crammed between Aleasha's Closet and Cheon-Sa Toys. The inside was an open layout, a small counter running in a square at the center, allowing people to sit on all sides, and small high tables lining the large windows. The deco tasteful and subtle, French fleur-de-lis here and there with little potted flowers. This has been Taek-Woon's routine visit since college, and he never went anywhere else. He always walked up to the counter, mumble his greeting to the owner, Hak-Yeon Cha, who ran the café by himself, and grab the table closest to the front window.

Until now, a different man greeted him, a man who was NOT Hak-Yeon, and it scared him. Taek-Woon didn't handle change well, and the blond in front of him was not his red headed friend. The man in front of him, crinkled his brow, head tipping to the side as Taek-Woon remains silent. "Oh!" The man straightened up with a snap of his fingers. "You're looking for Hak-Yeon hyung, right?" The ravenette nodded. "I'm his cousin, Won-Shik. I'll be helping out for the winter. " The older man simply nodded, shuffling his memories to recall if Hak-Yeon had mention the name before, but came up empty.

"Taek-Woon!" Speak of the devil, his red headed friend returns from the restroom, arms wide to give the man a hug. "How's it going?" Hak-Yeon feels Taek-Woon's body stiffen under the touch. "I've see you met Won-Shik. " The oldest pulls away moving to slip into the counter's center. "He doesn't start college again until March." Hak-Yeon moves to prepare Taek-Woon's order, never needing to ask the man himself for what he wanted. "Thought, I'd over him a job for the break as great of a hyung I am."

Taek-Woon turned his attention to the mentioned man, wondering just how old he was. "I'm a senior, working for my Music Degree." The customer's eyes widen slightly, the shared trait among them surprising. "Won-Shik, did you know Taek-Woon also majored in Music?" Hak-Yeon revealed the information to the younger, making sure the foam on top of Taek-Woon's Latte was warm enough. "Really?" Won-Shik looked at Taek-Woon with bright eyes, making Taek-Woon feel a little unnerved with the attention. "Though his was Contemporary."

Taek-Woon wondered if Won-Shik had noticed his lack of speech, letting Hak-Yeon do all the talking. If he did, he didn't show it. "He comes here everyday, my oldest regular." Hak-Yeon snaps the lid onto the travel cup. "He's been coming here since college." The man passes the customer his drink in exchange for the fine Taek-Woon paid. "Was it six years ago? His Freshmen year, I'm sure." Taek-Woon nodded, conforming. Running his hands against the cup. Taek-Woon mumbled a 'thank you' before moving to his regular table, cheeks burning from the unwavering attention Won-Shik plagued him with.


"You really should quit staring, it's not polite." Won-Shik jumps at his cousin's observation. "What are you talking about, hyung?" Won-Shik covered while resuming his work of cleaning the counter. "It's been thirty minutes and you been staringat him for twenty-five of those minutes." The older leans against the counter. "He's cute, isn't he?" The man smirks at his younger cousin's blush.

"Why doesn't he speak, hyung?" The college student asks, moving to place the counter's decorations back in place. "I don't know, he's never revealed anything about his past." The older responds honestly as he fills out a customer's order. "And, it's not like he can't. He just doesn't want to." Hak-Yeon shrugged. "He leaves in fifteen, finish washing the counters and I'll give you a break." Won-Shik nodded. "Thanks, hyung."

Taek-Woon spent his time in coffee shop thinking, with the occasional sip of his drink, he would look out the window at the people and cars, when movement in his peripheral vision draws his attention. "Hyung, was nice enough to, give me a break," The blond starts. "So, I thought I'd get to know you since we'll be seeing each other a lot now." Taek-Woon raised a brow, internally realizing that the man infront of him was flirting with him, and that left the older feeling uncomfortable. Taek-Woon simply nodded, giving the man permission to continue.

The conversation lasted longer than fifteen minutes but the two didn't seem to notice. Too preoccupied with each other, to pay attention. Taek-Woon's coffee was replaced with tea and accompanied by strong black coffee of Won-Shik's preference. The two were so enthralled with each other that Hak-Yeon had to clear his throat, informing them that the café was closed.

"Can I have your phone number? " Won-Shik boldly asks while standing up, causing Taek-Woon to freeze mid rise. The quiet man eyed the younger, should he give the ten number digit? He was nice, sweet, silly to the point of being stupid, and he somehow wormed his way into Taek-Woon's heart. The older nodded before softly relaying his cell, holding it between nimble fingers as Won-Shik sent a text confirming the number.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Won-Shik smiled widely escorting the man to the café front. The dark haired male waved at Hak-Yeon before responding to the younger, with another wave, before pulling his coat closer before walking down the sidewalk. Taek-Woon couldn't help but smile when he got home, settling on the couch after removing his coat and shoes. Taek-Woon had held his phone the entire walk home, his smile growing wider with every glance at the simple text. A 'Hello' with a wink emoji.

He flipped the TV onto some sitcom, before his phone went off, a text from Won-Shik. The older warely slid his thumb over the screen and opening it. The message was again a simple one, as well as sweet, a 'Did you get home safely?' had Taek-Woon practicality squeeing in his seat. Maybe talking to people wasn't so horrible? If there were people like Won-Shik out there, maybe he could expand from his safe routine? They say love makes you do crazy things, and could this be love?


A/N: I had to get my WonTaek Fluff fix, a small drabble since I have more pressing stories that need my attention. If this story gets comments then maybe I'll continue this fic. Thank You!