First Day, First Meet

My Beauty, My Love, My Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, the maids helped her dressed up for school. They got her the uniforms that are brand new and cleaned. As Kyungmin headed out the door to the car that was ready for her, she saw Kyungsoo who stepped out of the door after her. She looked at him who was so gorgeous and bowed to him.

 

Kyungmin: “Good morning~” She said to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo ignored her and went to the car instead. She thought that he was quite moody everytime when she sees him, it’s like he treated her as a complete stranger. She went after him and tried to get in the same car as him, that was what she originally thought.

 

Maid: “My lady, your car is ready over there.” The maid stopped Kyungmin as she opened the car door of Kyungsoo’s and was about to get in. Kyungmin was puzzled when the maid stopped her, she look at the maid clueless and Kyungsoo was giving her a judging look.

 

Kyungmin: “We don’t go together in the same car?” Kyungmin ask the maid.

 

Maid: “Uhh….no my lady, you both like to go to school separately on different cars….” The maid said.

Kyungmin: “But it would waste a lot of gas though….” Kyungmin mumbled to herself and close the door.

 

Aish….ruined my day. Kyungsoo thought to himself. He really dislike it when Kyungmin acts all innocent and pure in front of him, especially when she gets all clueless, he hate that face of hers.

 

Kyungmin went onward to her designated car behind Kyungsoo’s in discouragement, she doesn’t really understand why Kyungsoo was so cold toward her. Just what did the real Kyungmin do to him to make him act this way to her? She never really learned about Kyungmin’s true self before, she feels that the real Kyungmin could be really stubborn, a total opposite from Hanmin.

 

The ride to school took at least ten minutes to get there and it looks exactly like any other public schools out there. There was a lot of people, young teenagers at most, who walked in and out of the school freely with the same uniform as Kyungmin. Kyungmin’s heart began to beat really fast as her past experience wasn’t really good with students, and her past knowledge about literacy and mathematics have almost been erase from her brain. The butler opened the car door for Kyungmin to walk out, when she exits out of the car, every student’s eyes began to turn their gaze at her. They looked at her as she began walking to the entrance of the school building, she look around at them, unaware of the situation as they whispers loudly with their hands covering their conversations. She began to feel tense and turned to look at Kyungsoo who was behind her, he had his eyes fixed at you for a moment and then turned to his left on the other way. She was hoping that he would help her, but he completely paid no attention to her.

 

“She’s back!”

 

“Everyone need to be careful!”

 

“I heard that she lost her memories.”

 

“Hmph, serves her right.”

 

“Although she’s mean, she’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter