Meeting Him

My Beauty, My Love, My Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Back to Present-

 

Mrs. Do: “What can we do to recover her memory?!”

 

Mr. Do: “We can’t do anything to recover her, all we can do is to heal her by showing love.” Mr. Do held Mrs. Do’s shoulder to encourage her.

 

Mrs. Do: “Yes….you’re right. Let’s show her a lot of warmth and care, she probably want that the most right now.” Mrs. Do was about to leave the bedroom to Kyungmin’s room but Mr. Do stopped her.

 

Mr. Do: “Tomorrow, let her rest for now. Today may be a huge shock for her since she doesn’t recognize you, tomorrow will be better to stay with her.”

 

Mrs. Do: “That’s right...tomorrow...tomorrow I’ll be able to be with her. I-I’m going to bed now..” Mrs. Do rushed to the bed and tried to sleep with her eyes shut hard.

 

Seeing her reaction, Mr. Do was already worried. If she really know about the truth, he would not be able to forgive himself.

 

Kyungsoo stood outside by the door, eavesdropping on their conversation by chance. He wasn’t surprised, from such trauma that Kyungmin has gone through, the worst that could happen to her was death. Knowing that she came back alive was like a miracle, and losing something prior to her abilities was possible. Kyungsoo felt bad for Kyungmin, but that doesn’t make him like her or care for her, it could be karma that has brought down upon tio her sins, a is forever a . It’s better that she lost her memories, he thought.

 

The next morning Mrs. Do prepared a warm breakfast for Kyungmin, she woke up really early in the morning just to set everything up herself. Kyungmin was unfamiliar with everything, the whole place was luxurious and she almost forgot that Mr. Do was a tycoon.. The lifestyle was so different from her usual lifestyle, the maids and the servants, they were all ready to serve her as soon as she woke up.

 

Maid: “The mistress has made warm soup for you.” The maid said with a never smile.

 

Kyungmin: “Mrs. D-.....mom?” She almost blow up her cover.

 

Maid: “Yes, she told me to inform you immediately for breakfast.” The maid was still in a stiff mode.

 

Kyungmin: “Ah~thank you.” Kyungmin gave the maid an innocent smile. The maid’s eyes widened and froze at Kyungmin’s smile, she was so scared to death because Kyungmin have always treated her harshly.

 

Kyungmin was about to leave her room but when the maid saw that her feet was barefoot, she panicked right away.

 

Maid: “I am so sorry my lady! I forgot about your shoes! I am so sorry! Please forgive me my lady!” The maid apologized and bowed to Kyungmin numerous times to not punish her.

 

Kyungmin: “I-It’s okay, really….you don’t have to apologize. I can just go out like this.” Kyungmin found it quite exaggerating at how scared the response of the maid was. She felt pressure from taking on such an authoritarian position as she doesn’t want the maid to feel bad about it.

 

Kyungmin walked out of her room without any effort to have someone serve her back, she was open-minded and felt more freedom from walking alone. The maid on the other hand was having a mental breakdown to see such a bright Kyungmin who never forgave anyone before, usually Kyungmin will go wild by lecturing them about every little mistakes they made, she would even physically punish them too. They did heard of her lost memories but neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter