Do Family

My Beauty, My Love, My Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do Kyungmin and Do Kyungsoo are siblings with the same bloodline but have different mothers. Their father was the director of one of Korea’s best industrial companies called ACE, and together he worked under CEO Kim Jongtae. The family was pretty well-off and they are placed in the higher-class who are one of the wealthiest families in Korea. Mr. Do, full name Do Baeduk, has been best friends with the CEO ever since their childhood years, and their relationship strived them to successfully build ACE together. CEO Kim Jongtae acquires 10% of stock, which he had the highest stock in his possession. While director Do Baeduk holds 8% of stocks in his possession, leaving him to be the second most contributing shareholder in the company. Other than that, the lower administrators of shareholders possessed at most 2-3% in which they have the authority to make changes or form a petition if necessary. As their relationship have grown into the business world, their legacy was also passed down to their sons who will soon inherit their positions. Do Kyungsoo, son of Do Baeduk, Kim Jongin, son of CEO Kim Jongtae, was also friends ever since they were kids, along with their other fellow ten friends from grade school up to high school. They attended school together as a large group of handsome boys, their popularities are insanely known throughout Asia and perhaps internationally.

 

Do Kyungmin, Kyungsoo’s step-sister who was a spoiled that bullies every girl who gets in her way. Not only was she a complete bully, but a total evil wench who would physically and mentally torture anyone who comes close to her beloved man, Kim Jongin. Kyungmin was crazy about Jongin, but Kyungsoo knows that she was only acting that way because of her obsessed with Jongin’s fortunate money, she didn’t love Jongin ah Jongin, but love his money. Kyungmin was one of the most disgusting human being that Kyungsoo detest the most, he was ashamed of her and never considered her as his sister. In addition to his hatred toward Kyungmin, it was because of her mom who took away his dad from his mom. His mom passed away because of regrets, he would never understand why his dad love her mom so much. Kyungmin came to receive all the love that was supposed to be for him, Kyungmin was a witch born out of another witch.

 

That one late night was a stormy and rainy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter