Ups-and-downs

Easy to hurt, Hard to forgive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter is slightly m rated!!!!

 

Next morning

 

Jimin woke up because of his killing headache. His eyes popped open when he saw that he was laying on someone his chest. He got immediately up and looked around him. It took him a few seconds to reconize his own room and Jungkook. 

 

Wait, what? Jungkook?

 

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and remembered their fight. He kicked Jungkook out of his bed on the ground.

 

The maknea landed with a thud and woke immediately up “What’s happening?” rubbed he his eyes, trying to progress the situation.

 

Jimin glared at the younger boy “Why are you sleeping in my bed? Get out of the room” pointed he to the door. 

 

Jungkook smirked as he got an idea, he furrowed his eyebrows “how can you say that now? You were the one not letting me go yeseterday night.” Tried he to get the situation on his side.

 

Jimin blinked for a moment and tried to remember but there was nothing after he left the dorm. He just forgot everything.

 

“I di- didn’t” stuttered Jimin trying to convince the younger boy even though he was clueless about last night.

 

“Yes you did, I came to apologize for all what I’ve said to you hyung and you forgave me and pulled me in your bed. I tried to get away but you didn’t let go so I just slept beside you.” Lied Jungkook hoping that Jimin would just believe him.

 

That way, he could at least talk with Jimin and try to fix their relationship.

 

“I don’t care, I was drunk so get out of my room!” stood Jimin up. He did forget what happened after he went out of the dorm, but he didn’t forget their fight.

 

Jungkook sat on the ground and looked up at Jimin with an unsatisfied face “I don’t want to, you shouldn’t have said that you forgave me and slept with me if you didn’t mean it.” 

 

Jimin blinked his eyes, his fingers started to tingle as his heart beated faster, when he saw that Jungkook was trying to hold his smile, he got furious “YA! Get up and leave this room! I don’t want to listen your lies!” he tried to drag the younger boy which was annoyingly difficult since the maknea was bigger then him and muscled.

 

Jungkook smirked and pulled Jimin from his hand and strangled him on the ground. 

 

Jimin stood up and pushed Jungkook, Jungkook tried to hug Jimin and hang on him like a koala. 

 

“What are you trying to do, Let go! I said let go!” slapped Jimin Jungkook his back and pulled his hair.

 

“AAA Hyung just say that you forgive me, I already said sorry.” Jungkook got up and didn’t let Jimin escape.

 

 “Let Go of me! NAMJOOON HYUNG JUNGKOOK IS TRYING TO RA-“ shouted Jimin but he was stopped by Jungkook his hand.  

 

Jungkook pinned Jimin his both hands with his left hand above his head, he closed with his right hand Jimin his mouth and with his legs held he Jimin his legs down. “Stop movi- moving I want to t-,” struggled Jimin still trying to free himself. 

 

“STOP MOVING!” yelled Jungkook as he got Jimin his full attention. Jimin laid beneath Jungkook, totally in silence. Jungkook looked in Jimin his eyes “Hyung, I’m really sorry for all the things that I have done that broke your heart. You might not believe me but…” Jungkook gulped, his heart was beating like crazy and having a really y person like Jimin under your body wasn’t making anything better. 

 

“I really care about you” Jimin made a sarcastic smile and muffled something. 

 

Jungkook shook his head “No I’m serious, I really care about you and I…” he stopped again, his cheeks were already pink and his throat was dry. Jimin looked at the boy above him and pushed him aside when Jungkook left his guard down. 

 

“YOU MORON!” he ran away to Jin his room because at that hour, only Jin would be awake. Jungkook looked after Jimin and layed with a frustrated sigh on the ground. 

 

“You know, there are way better ways to apologize instead of molesting.” Jumped jungkook to the voice of the owner, he sat immediately up. 

 

“Since when are you awake?” asked Jungkook without honorefics.

 

Taehyung stood up and kicked Jungkook on the “Who are you calling you, you inma (=idiot)” and stepped over the hissing boy to the bathroom. 

 

 

~

 

 

“Jimin hyu-“ *BAM slapped the door on Jungkook his face.

 

Hoseok and Suga sat on the sofa watching Jimin&Jungkook  weekly idol. They giggled silently at Jungkook his situation. 

 

That boy was like a duckling following Jimin, the mother duck. Jimin ignored Jungkook, he ran away, closed the doors and hide himself wherever he could. Finally when he got really tired, his friend Jaebum rescued him by inviting him over to got7 dorm.

 

 

When Jungkook saw that Jimin was leaving, he gripped Jimin his hand and pinned him against the wall. “Where are you going?” asked he in a serious, low voice. “It doesn’t concern you, get out the way!” kicked Jimin Jungkook his knee. Jungkook hissed and let go Jimin his hand but grabbed it back when he thought that Jimin was going on a date with Min Jae. 

 

 

“Are you going on a date again with that guy? Is he that important to you?” looked Jungkook really annoyed at Jimin. Jimin just stood there between the wall and Jungkook. 

 

He couldn’t understand what Jungkook was trying to do nor did he understand what he meant.

“Yes he is important to me, why are you being this way? Is there something you need from me? What’s with that attitude?” looked Jimin at Jungkook as a crazy person.

 

Jungkook stood there and stared just in Jimin his eyes as if he wanted to tell him something but Jimin turned his eyes and pushed Jungkook away. 

He wore his shoes and left the dorm.

 

“AIIIIISSSSSSHHHHHH” stomped Jungkook his foot on the ground like a kid, who’s throwing a tantrum to his mother. 

 

Taehyung came beside him with an apple in his hand “I have never seen someone trying to confess his love while he forces the other person to stay.” Clapped he with his hands and took a bite of his apple “You‘re seriously the worst!” patted he Jungkook his shoulder before leaving to his room and annoying the maknea.

 

 

Suga and Hoseok just sat on the sofa as they watched the maknea sulk. They by talking about Kim Min Jae. Hoseok told Suga about his plan last night after they laid Jungkook in Jimin his bed.

 

 

“Where is Jimin going? He’s been going too much out lately.” Played Suga dumb, as if he didn’t know anything.

 

“Omo~ don’t you know that Jimin has found a cutie, he’s been going out with him.” Said Hoseok with a face like isn’t it obvious that he’s going on a date. Jungkook stared at his two Ahjumma be like hyungs.

 

“He isn’t dating him, why are you exagerating? They are just… going on a date” hardened Jungkook his face as the last words came out his mouth.

 

Hoseok hide his smirk, Suga tried to hide his smirk too “aren’t they dating then?” commented he still playing as if he just heard it.

 

Jungkook gulped, he shook his head when an imagination of Jimin and KIM MIN JAE holding hands and being lovey dovey.

 

He stood up and went to Taehyung his room. 

 

Taehyung smirked when he saw Jungkook enter his room “Why? Did you finally realize that you can’t get Jimin the way you act?” 

 

Jungkook sat on Taehyung his bed and looked at Taehyung “What do I need to do Hyung?” asked he finally. 

 

Taehyung laughed evilly “HA HA HA kneel before me you little devil!” lost Taehyung for a second.

 

Jungkook looked at him like he was nuts and stood up to leave the room. Taehyung got up and held Jungkook his arm to stop the maknea leave the room and cleared his throat “I was just joking, sit down.”  

   

They sat on the ground, Taehyung gave a pen and a paper so that the maknea could take notes.

“What did you say to Jimin to hurt him that much?” asked Taehyung

 

Jungkook thought for a second “Well, pretty much everthing I said until know hurted Jimin hyung so…” looked Jungkook with regret on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter