What's wrong with..?

Easy to hurt, Hard to forgive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook and Jimin were like tom and Jerry. You can decide who Tom and who Jerry is. Jungkook didn’t like Jimin while Jimin liked him A LOT and this strange relationship of them were full of ups-and-downs. One day Jimin heard Jungkook and Jin their talk “I really hate how he sticks up to me all the time, I don’t need his attention or brotherhood!” said Jungkook. After that moment on Jimin decided to take a distance from Jungkook and move on with his life.

 

 

Before the camera they would act like they were on good terms or they would play together but when the camera was off, Jimin would try to avoid Jungkook his presence and would hang out with the other members. At first Jungkook didn’t realize this distance but after a moment he felt kind of bored. Like there’s nothing interesting to do. He got even bored of playing games. It was really strange, he would get annoyed when Jimin would disturb him and ask him to go on a date with him while he played games. Now he was all alone, he had so much free time to play games but he didn’t want to. 

 

 

“Right, lets get Jimin hyung his attention. He will definitely play with me.” Stood Jungkook up with confidence. When he entered Jimin and Taehyung his shared his room, he didn’t see anyone. 

He went to Jin and Namjoon his room to ask where the 95-liners are. 

 

When he opened the door, he saw Namjoon sleeping and Jin reading a college book. 

“Jin hyung, where is Jimin hyung?” asked Jungkook with a low voice.

 

“Don’t know, ask Hoseok, he was blubbering about jimin having a date or something” ignored Jin the maknea and concentrated in his book.

 

Jungkook closed the door and went to Hoseok and his shared room. “Hoseok hyung, where is Jimin hyung?” asked Jungkook at Hoseok, who was texting with his friends.

“he went on a date together with Taehyung” answered Hoseok simply. 

“With who?” popped Jungkook his eyes open

 

Hoseok smirked as he got a really good idea “It’s a secret.” replied Hoseok as he tried to keep a strange face.

Jimin came to hoseok and cried while he told him about what Jungkook said.

He wanted to talk with Jungkook at that moment but Jimin had stopped him and said that he didn’t want to do anything with Jungkook anymore. Now it seemed like a good opportunity to make Jungkook realize how much he hurt Jimin.

 

 

“Ah really” looked Jungkook dissappointed. He felt suddenly kind of restless in his heart. Like what was wrong with him, it was only normal for Jimin to go on a date with a girl or a boy because it wasn’t a secret that he was biual so were the other members except Suga and himself. 

 

Jungkook looked at his phone and sighed, he decided to watch TV in the living room. Around 8PM Jimin and Taehyung entered the dorm. Taehyung went to his room immediatly to put his phone on the charger as Jimin went to the living room because of the sound of tv. 

 

When he saw that Jungkook was asleep, he got a blanket to cover the maknea. Just when he was covering the maknea, jungkook opened his eyes surprising Jimin.

 

“oh sorry I didn’t want to wake you up.” Took Jimin a few steps back. 

 

Jungkook on the other hand rubbed his eyes to make sure that he’s awake. He stared at Jimin from head to toe. His hair was handsomely styled, his clothes were fashionable. He looked like perfect boyfriend. “Where did you go to?” blurred Jungkook out. 

Jimin looked at him kind of surprised but soon his expression turned to irritated “It’s none of your business” replied he and left to his bedroom to change his clothes. 

 

Jungkook punched the pillow in his hand out of frustration. What the hell was Jimin tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter