Sorry for...

Easy to hurt, Hard to forgive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin came home a bit earlier then yesterday.

 

After the diner, it was Jimin and Jungkook his turn to clean the kitchen. 

Jimin stood there washing the dishes as Jungkook cleaned the kitchen.

When Jungkook was done, he stood there against the cupboard and watched Jimin “how was your date?” asked he finally. 

 

Jimin didn’t look up, he thought for a second and decided to answer shortly “good”. He was washing the last bowl. 

 

Jungkook clinched his teeth “what did you guys do?”

 

Jimin sighed as he turned the water off, he was done with the dishes “Why do you want to know?” looked he directly in Jungkook his eyes, tired of Jungkook his questions, stares and mocking attitude. 

 

He threw the rag on his shoulder in the sink out of frustration “You were the one who told me to let you alone and not to talk with you about personal things like love, you were the one who told me to stop being ‘gay’ so why are you asking me what we did? What the hell are you trying to do? What the hell do you want from me?” exploded Jimin finally. 

He was angry at Jungkook. Jungkook was the one that hurted Jimin and told him to let him alone but now he was sticking up to Jimin to ask about his love life, he said many times on broadcast that he didn’t like Jimin, he openly shouted behind the stage that he hated when Jimin did fanservice with him on the stage, so Jimin stopped doing it. He should at least have some respect and let Jimin alone if he hated him that much. 

 

Jungkook stood there surprised of what to say, he didn’t know that Jimin was that angry at him. “N- no what I meant wa-“ he stuttered not really knowing what to say.

 

Jimin stood there as he held his tears, he waited for an answer but when Jungkook didn’t continue he took a deep breath and went closer to the maknea. He held Jungkook his chin to make him look Jimin in the eyes “I don’t know what kind of prank that you’re planning but I…. I really have enough of your stupid mocking games. Jeon Jungkook, I don’t feel anything for you, I don’t want to have something with you! So STOP trying to play with me, STOP mocking my feelings!” Slammed Jimin his fist beside Jungkook his head, on the cupboard. Junkook froze in his place.

 

As Jimin turned around and left the kitchen, he was really angry. His tears streamed down his cheeks. He got his coat and left the dorm.  Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon came in the living room when they heard the slamming of the door. They looked in the living room if there was someone, Jungkook came out the kitchen with a pale face. 

 

“What’s wrong Jungkook?” asked Jin immediately.

 

“Who was the one that just left the dorm?” asked Namjoon kind of worried. Suga just stood there as he got worried too. 

 

Jungkook looked at the ground, there was a knot in his throat and a pain in his heart. He didn’t realize how much he hurted Jimin until know, he didn’t realize how stupid he’s been until now.

 

“Jungkook?” wanted Namjoon an answer, the members were not allowed to go outside without telling it to the leader and to the manager.

 

Jungkook whispered “Jimin…hyung” he felt then something drop from his cheeks. When he felt his cheeks, they were wet, was he crying?!

 

Namjoon muttered a before going to Hoseok his room. 

He came back with Hoseok and Taehyung. They immediately left to search for Jimin.

 

Jin looked at Jungkook his pale face. Yoongi sighed and pulled Jungkook to Jin his bedroom. 

He made Jungkook sit on his bed and sat beside him. 

 

“What happened Jungkook-ah?” tried Suga to make Jungkook speak.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter