I am fine

The truth that was never told

As they all entered the car they were all so nervous that nobody notices amber looking a bit dark . She was looking at the window all the time and didn't even say one word.  They were all so nervous to the point that  no one amber shaking at the corner.  They finally arrive at the hospital.  Bts were so nervous about their health check up.  While amber excused herself by saying that she came here to visit a friend.

(AMBER POV )

I looked at bts that were saying that they don't need a health check up that they were perfectly healthy.  As I turn around with a smile and continue to walk I realise that I was walking slower than usual.  I reach the door but I don't know why my hands started to shake as I open the door . I went to the bed that was in the room ... she was there still asleep ... she looks like she is in so much pain and is tired from everything ... this is all my fault.  I caused all of this . I put the flower that I bought on the table and sat down on the chair that was next to the bed . As I took a deep breath. ... I have to say this . I started to talk " look at what happen to you ...I am sorry for causing all of this ." My voice started to shake as I continue " I am ... sorry. .. For holding you and making you stay by my side... don't worry about it anymore ... I .. will ... let go ... of you.." Then I heard her saying something and it was "thank you " I smiled ... how pitfull do I look right now. I continue talking " at the end I am the one who should fix all of this so live happily and don't regret anything in life ...  I am sorry ... so goodbye. "

I stood from the chair as I went to the table and took my neckless off as I said " you gave me thus  and now is the time to return it.... I don't deserve it after all." I took another deep breath . I walked to the door . As the tears and my smile start to fall.. I shook my head .. I am a strong girl .. I don't cry .... I am .... fine .... remember amber this is nothing .... As I looked at her for the last time "that is right .... goodbye ..  . Mom" and that is when the tears escape from my eyes. So I shook my head and said " I need to smile this is nothing ." My smile started to show in my face as I tried my best to forget what happened. . I did the right thing .... good job amber ... and continue to walk back to were bts hyungs are ...

They were all their a saw v hyung running from the room saying that he doesn't want an injection.  Then they saw me and I saw suga hyung opening his arm for me and I run to them without any hesitation . He hug me very tight .. It was so warm .. suga might not know but u was thankfull for that hug because I really need it .. Then suddenly I was pulled by someone and it was no other than v hyung who said " amber do something they want me to get an injection and I am perfectly healthy ... " I laughed at how v hyung is scared of the injection .... Then I saw jimin hyung taking v hyung from me and pulling him to the room as v hyung kept shouting " NOOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME ... HELP ... EVERYONE IF I NEVER CAME BACK .. KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ... AND SOME ONE PLEASE KILL JIMIN." As he glared at jimin hyung . Then suddenly I was supraise with a back hug from jungkook hyung. . As he ask " are you okey amber you seem a bit down ?" I answered " yeah. . I am fine ... don't  worry hyung " 

(JIMIN POV)

As we were waiting outside for v to finish his check up .. I really feel bad for the doctor who have to deal with v . I saw jungkook hugging amber so I went to amber and hug her .. ah she looked supraised so I ruffed her hair ... ah she is just so cute .. but then I saw her nick she only have one neckless on and she is holding it tightly so I asked " What happened to the other neckless ?" She looked at me and then answers " oh I gave it back to my friend.. " As she laughs a bit and look at the ground with a weird smile. But then shake her head and look at jhope hyung that were dancing weird dance moves and laughs. This kid seem to be full of secret that make a person want to know more about her ... 

She is very nice and kind like an angle.  Then suddenly the doctor got out of the room and he seem to be angry but behind him came a happy v with a lollipop. . I think that this doctor should get twice as much he get for going trough v ... 

(V POV)

As I walk back to where everyone is I saw amber so I happily open my arms for a huge hug and she came running to me as she jumps on my arms and I gave her a tight hug . She is so short that it is so cute ... As we walk back to the car . It was so quite that everyone seem like they wanted to sleep . I saw amber and I notice that she seem to be weird she was quite all the way back to house while looking at the window and holding to her neckless . 

(MANGER POV ) 

I look at amber that was shaking because it was so cold . I was about to take my jacket for her but I saw jimin putting his jacket on her and putting her head on his shoulder.  As he ruffs her hair and give her a kiss on her head and keep looking at her.. They all seem to be good at taking care of amber .. So I looked back at the front and back at my phone .. I feel bad for this girl she went trough so much and she keeps blaming her self for eeverything .

(JIMIN POV )

I kept looking at the window and at amber because I was worried that she would fall down or wake up . Then I saw something come from amber eyes it was tears as she spoke in a gentle voice "no don't do it .. don't leave... not you too... I have no one ."She seem to be having a nightmare.. As I woke her up she looked shock and scared as she hug me and say " I am sorry for bothering you ... I .. don't. . KNOW ..I am just.." I hug her tightly I can see that she is still scared of her nightmare. As I said " shiiis it was only a dream it is not real..no on will hurt you here I am here .." As I kept hugging here she stoped shaking and looked at me as she tried to hide her blush while saying "I am sorry and thank you hyung .." I ruffed her hair .. god why did she have to be so cute ... As I went and fell asleep .

(AMBER POV )

I was so scared as I remember what jimin hyung said " it is only a dream and it not real". It was not a nightmare it was a bad memory.as I remember the fire .... the ... blood .... and dead.. I toke a deep breath ... how can I just forget it ..

...............................................................................................................

I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG .... I JUST THINK THAT THIS STORY IS GETING REALLY BAD ....

SHOULD I STOP WRITING THIS STORY OR SHOULD I CONTINUE? 

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT ? 

DO YOU LIKE THE STORY ?

....TELL ME IN COMMENTS...

thanks for reading ...