First day of school

The truth that was never told

as amber introduce herself to the class some of the boys were looking at her face they were thinking about how can he have such a beautiful face,but they remember that some people in their school also have beautiful face. As amber went and toke her chair beside Haneul. As Haneul looks at amber then back to the teacher he saw that the teacher was blushing and shy around amber .

(HANEUL POV ) 

as I saw how focus amber is at studying I smiled. He seem to have this thing about being cute without knowing it. I realise that the other guys in my class are watching him I hope non of them will cross the line . 

*AT LUNCH TIME *

amber hold my hand as he was h pulling me up and saying " food " non stop. As we were in the school food shop I saw hyung and jungkook hyung at our usual table . As we were if front of them amber was hiding behind me . He seem to be shy around new people then jungkook hyung said " amber come here  " amber just went to him he then patted his head and asks me " has he been a good boy ?" I just nodded my head . Then jungkook hyung said " amber this is kwang he is the same age as me and he is Haneul older brother." Then amber said " nice to meet you kwang hyung oh this goes well together . I am amber and can I call you hyung . " Then my brother ruffs amber hair and said " Yes you can . How can you be so cute. "

Then suddenly amber yelled " when can we get our food . " we were all scared so we said now . As we were walking our senior Gyeong that we all hate stops in front of us and  looks at us and then walk to be who had just got his food and came to us . Senior Gyeong then said to amber " oh so your new to the school . You don't know who am L but you are going to know soon ." As Gyeong was about to hit amber jungkook hyung had already went and hit him then he said " DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO HURT HIM . IF YOU EVER THINK OF PUTTING YOUR FINGER ON HIM YOU ARE GOING TO BE BEAT UP BY ME . I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE MY SENIOR OR WHAT DON'T EVER THINK OF HURTING HIM." Then my brother join in and say " I WILL HELP YOU IN BEATING HIM IF HE EVER THINK ABOUT HURTING MBER OR HANEUL. " 

As Gyeong senior stand up he looked at us with  shock then at amber and say " you are all going to regret this specially you jungkook." As he went and touch amber face then said " but if you went on your knees I will forget everything. " Then when jungkook hyung was about to beat him amber left his hand as a stop sign.  Then amber said to Gyeong senior "go in my knees for who? You a stupid person who came here to fight but let me tell you you can call me what ever you want but DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO SAY THING LIKE THIS TO HYUNG ." As Gyeong was about to hit him . Amber suddenly kick him and throw him to the ground.  Wow he is strong comparing to his size. 

(AMBER POV)

When we went back to our table all of the hyung asks me " how are you so strong ?" I said " I did martial art and taekwando when I was young ." They all smiles at me and then jungkook hyung said " don't fight a lot I don't want you to get hurt okey ?" I then said " but I don't want you to get hurt because of me." As I pout my lips then he look at me and went closer and gave me a kiss on my check I was shocked and then he ruffs my hair and say " you are too cute and I don't want to get hit by the hyung for not protecting you ." Then kwang hyung said " you must really care about amber and I am not shock about you giving a kiss to amber . I would do the same if u see him always ." Oh I shouldn't get shy about it  remember amber you are a boy now . Then some guys start to cme to our table . They start to put their hand in my face and other places . I start to hide behind jungkook hyung and he notice . He then pushes the boys away and said " leave amber alone or I will start to shoot heads down." 

After what happened I don't want to eat anymore. As I was looking at my food jungkook hyung said " amber if you don't eat your food then how will you eat the desert and will I can drink two bubble tea." I looked at him then at my food and I was already half done. When I finished eating I looked at him and said " your buying right . "  He nodded and I found myself smiling . 

*AT HOME *

When I just finished changing my clothes I went down stairs to eat as we were eating jimin hyung ask me and jungkook " how was the school ?" We both said " okey ".  Then jin hyung yelled " IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK" I just went nd toke my books out . As I was doing my homework I put loser by bigbang and a I started to sing and ack like I was shooting an MV to it . 

As I kept doing my homework I reached the korean helping homework as I was reading the question my finger suddenly stopes and the pencil fall from it . The question ask when we're you upset at your family.  Things I didn't what to remember started to flash in my head . I toke a deep breath and shock my head . When can I forget everything. I just wrote when they left me alone. 

As time goes by I was already at the practice room and I had to learn some dance move for my coming schedule.  As I finished I looked at bts who were still practicing.  I took a shower and ask the manger if I can go somewhere he ask me " where " I said " the hospital " He then said "we are all going to the hospital" As he ask keep asking and saying things about why do I have to go. 

I smiles a bit as I whisper " don't  worry it will be the last time " As I hold my other nickless . I can do it .. I won't hurt anyone after this ... As long as it is only me who is hurt it is okey .. If the other are happy and I am the only one who is in pain I can take ... I lagged at myself .. how pitfull. 

...............................................................................................................

ALREADY WARNING YOU PEOPLE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE A BIT SAD ... 

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY ?

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT ? 

THANK YOU