...My family...

The truth that was never told

They all woke up and were all too tired to the point  that they did not notice how amber legs were shaking a bit too much . They were all busy with them each other that no one notice how amber needed some one to by her side . As everyone entered to eat anything for dinner no one had noticed that amber did not eat anything and just went to her room. Her manger went to her and she said " I don't want to eat I feel full and I am very tired I want to sleep....goodnight hyung. " her manger just replied with " you do look tired. .. I want you to rest very well okey goodnight...sleep very well.." Then he went to the other to finish his food.

(AMBER POV ) 

As I closed my room door I made sure that manger hyung had went to the rest of the hyung to finish his food. Then I start to walk to my big bear as I set in top of his leg . He is really big . He is taller than me even when I am standing next to him. I hug the big bear tightly as I put my head on his chest as I start to talk " today I have done something that made me feel sad ... I visited my mom ... she looked very tired ... she she looked like she was in so much pain ... this is all my fault. ." As my voice started to shake " ... I want .... to ... stop .... giving people .... pain .... They don't deserve. ... to .... take ... Something that was ..... meant .... For .... me .... but ... I .. don't. .. know .... will .... be ... All alone ..... mom won't feel any more pain right ? ... I did the right thing right ? .... never in my life did I think that even taking a breath will hurt and be hard ... I do trust bts hyung ... They are my family and I don't want any of them to get hurt .... but I am scared will they all leave me just like how everyone else did ... how can I trust when I have what I have from my past .... I am just so stupid right ? " ... and I start to laugh. .. wow " even my laugh sound so empty. ." 

I hug my bear tightly as I cover my face ... no one will if I let  out one tear ... but I don't want to let any tear to come out .... amber pull your self together you have gone through much more. .. I can keep it all in ... I am a strong girl. .. 

I took another deep breath as I start to feel more relaxes but my body still keep shaking and my mouth just have to let some voice out of it ... I now no longer have a smile on my face ...

I let a deep breath out of my mouth and hug the big bear tighter and put one hand on my mouth to stop the voice from coming out of it ... I was scared of everything ... the day that I want to erase is coming close ... will I go through something more .... will it hurt .... or will I be the one to be gone ... As my eyes start to feel very heavy an I start to close them ... 

( JIMIN POV ) 

As we were all eating I realise that amber was not here with us so I ask her manger hyung " hyung do you by any chance no know where amber is because she did not eat anything for dinner?  " her manger hyung just replied with " Yes she did not want to eat she said she is full so she went to her room to sleep .. she seem to be very tired. ." Ah this kid need to eat as I stood the other ask " wher are you going jimin ? " I said "  to amber room to check on her of course. ." 

I went to her room and I saw her sleeping on that big huge bear . This huge bear seem to be taller than her but shorter than me .. oh she seems like a baby .. I should put he on her bed as I took her hand from the bear and hold her in my arm she is very light . One of my hands was under her neck and the other was under her legs as I took her to her bed . I noticed her neckless it looks very beautiful and it is made of gold it is one of those neckless that have a picture in it ... As I put her in her bed I saw her hand searching for something then she hold the small bear and smiles in her sleep as I cover her with the blanket. . I patted her head and moved her hair from her eye as I put a small kiss on hard forhead and then jin hyung just come in and give her a kiss on her forhead as well as he said " What I am her mother son  .. got a proplem. " Then rap monster hyung come and pats her head and say " I am her father son .. don't forget .." 

Suddenly v and Jungkook give her a kiss on the for had as well as they smiles at her and j hope hyung just being j hope and take some picture of her and say " dream about hope .." Then suga hyung comes In with his swag and I thought he will give the I don't care thing but he walk and smiles as he sees amber and take the hair in front of her eyes and slowly go down and put a kiss in her forhead and then also move down and give a kiss on her cheek and punish her  cheek lightly as he said softly " good night ... have a good dreams ..." As he smiles and take his phone out and take a picture of her now pout lips and say " how cute .." .

Everyone was shocked then he said " I don't care about any of you .. I care about her because she is nice and kind and cut but most importantly she have swag not like you guys she have swag just like me .. and saw people treat swag people nicely.. " Then jin hyung just said " oh namjoon look our daughter and sons are geting very well together. " As he wipes a fake tears . Oh so why am I even close with them again .

* SOMEWHERE ELSE *

" so I am going to live with bts oppas "

" Yes , you are be careful. "

" oh they are all very handsome."

"THey already have a girl living with them "

" oh so it is going to be like this , this is not fair I want them to look at me only ... WHO IS SHE ?"

"you know her she is amber "

"Oh amber .. you mean the new boy in fx "

........................................................................................................

SORRY HAD TO STOP THEIR 

THIS STORY IS GOING VERY BAD RRIGHT ? 

MY ENGLISH IS VERY BAD RIGHT I AM STILL STUDYING ENGLISH? 

THIS STORY IS GOING TO HAVE A BAD PERSON ON IT .

I WILL KEEP UPDATING BECAUSE OF YOU READERS WHO LIKE STORY THANKS TO YOU GUYS LOTS OF LOVE 

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING