Jimin

Not Alone But Alone -ON HOLD-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

I can’t remember the last time I ate lunch with someone else, I would always sit alone in the cafeteria or go to the roof. Because it’s rainy today the only option left was going to the cafeteria. I didn’t really mind eating there because most of the time the people who make my life a hell would leave me alone because they were too busy eating themselves or chatting.

I sat down at some small table in the corner close to the window while taking out my lunchbox which my mom always prepares for me. She didn’t want me to eat the food at the cafeteria itself because when she was younger she hated the food made there.

I silently started eating my sandwich looking downwards when I suddenly heard a chair moving. I looked up and was immediately met with a boy with a cute face. He smiled at me and then moved his hand near me for me to shake it as he started introducing himself.

“Hi there, my name is Park Jimin. I’m a transfer student here, I saw you sit alone and thought why not eat together! What’s your name?”

I was completely dumbfounded as this was the first time in years that someone friendly spoke to me. I slowly looked into his eyes unsure if I could trust him but then thought I had nothing to lose as I shook his hand and silently told him my name as well.

“K-Kim Taehyung.”

Jimin then fully sat down and took out his own lunch too, probably having the same thoughts about the terrible foods at school.

“Cool name! Which class are you in?”

“I’m in c-class 2B, what about you?” I said as casual as I could, trying not to sound nervous; which I was terribly.

“That’s a shame, I’m in class 2A.” Jimin said with a disappointed look on his face.

“Y-yea.” Was all I could say with my lacking social skills.

“So.. Do you always sit alone at recess?”

“uh yea…”

“Well now you don’t.” He said with a big smile on his face. “It’s a lot more fun sitting together, isn’t it?”

“Yea.”

“You aren’t really someone with a lot of words, are you?” He laughed.

“Ah yea.” I awkwardly smiled back at him scratching my head.

“I will change that.” He said, still a big smile on his face. “Sooo.. What do you like to do?”

I hadn’t heard such a question since the first year of middle school and really had to think about it.

“Eh, I like taking photos.” I did enjoy doing that a lot even though I liked writing more, but it seemed like qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter