Solving a problem

Not Alone But Alone -ON HOLD-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

*Beep beep*

As my ears started picking up the sound of my alarm, a sigh immediately was heard coming out of my lips; Another day in hell.

I opened my eyes and shut of the alarm on my phone.

Another sigh escaped my lips and I debated if I should just lie to my mom that I was feeling ill so I could stay at home for a day. But my mom would probably not fall for that or she’d tell me I wasn’t a little boy anymore and couldn’t stay home from school easily, because if you miss something it’s hard to catch up.

Sighing for the third time I swung my legs out of my bed and started making way to the bathroom where I took out my toothbrush to brush my teeth.

While brushing my teeth I looked into the mirror only to see messy orange-tinted hair and eyes that were way too drowsy to even open fully.

Spitting out the toothpaste, I went back to my room to find my uniform somewhere under a pile of clothes –which my mom wants me to clean- to put it on. The tie was missing only to be found hanging on my full scale mirror.

Now it was time to make my hair decent enough for school. I took a comb from my drawer near my bed and started styling my hair. Even after combing it for 5 minutes it kept on being messy. I just shrugged my shoulders and went downstairs.

“Ah darling there you are.” My mom started. “Breakfast is ready and don’t forget to bring your keys because I won’t be home until 9PM.”

“Where are you going eomma?”  I asked.

“I am having a drink with my colleagues after work. “ She gave me a kiss on the head. “I have to go now, bye darling.”

“Bye mom.” I waved at her until she went out of the door heading to her work.

Okay then, time to eat! I sat down at the kitchen table to be greeted with mom’s delicious cooked food. I started eating and when I was finished I cleared up the table and washed the dishes.

I only had to get my bag and I was ready to go to school. Ugh.

I really wasn’t feeling like going to school today but I had to, unfortunately.

Putting on my shoes and grabbing my keys I went out on my way to school.

~~~

Walking to school wasn’t the worst thing to do but arriving at the gates made me feel down in an instant. Also school itself wasn’t all that bad but the people walking through the hallways and sitting in the classrooms made my school life a hell to stumble through.

I had no one to even sit beside or have a small talk with. Nobody seemed to like me, they even seemed to hate me.

As I walked through the gates of school the first thing that I heard was Kim Namsoon’s hateful voice. “Hey dickhead, you are early for school.” He said putting an arm around my shoulder.

“Let me go.” I tried shrugging him off but his grip was too strong.

“Why would I, you are the perfect length to do this.” He smirked lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter