Preparation of The Party

The Violin

TVXQ's Dorm

Yunho and Changmin was preparing themselves for the party tonight. "Hyung..." Changmin called Yunho as both of them tidy their tuxedos. "Yeah?" Yunho cooly answered. "I met a mysterious girl this afternoon when i was in the music shop." Changmin said. "What's with her?" Yunho asked. Before Changmin can asked, his telephone rang. SooMan seonsaengnim.

They need to go, now.

Yura's Flat

Yura looked at the mirror and breath out. She's ready for the big party tonight. What party? You'll know later. But something she couldn't wait. Yeah, her twins, Kwon Yuri will be there. She smiled thinking of her long last twin. She looked once again at their photos before putting it inside her bag.

 

SNSD's Dorm

"Tiffany! Hurry up will you or we leave you here alone!" Sunny shouted.

"Oh my Sunny! I'm going down!" Tiffany said.

"Yuri, where is Yuri?" Taeyeon asked.

Everybody turned around to see Yuri but she's not there. "I'm going to check her on the room." Hyoyeon said.

"Yah! She's not even awake!" Hyoyeon shouted and the other members rush to Yuri's room.

"This is not gonna be good... SooMan seonsaengnim will kill us." Yoona mumled.

"At least there's still food." Sooyoung mumbled and recieve a glare from Hyoyeon and Jessica.

Just then, Taeyeon's phone rang. Taeyeon answered, it was from Changmin.

"Changmin-ssi?"

"Where are you guys? Sooman hyung want you guys here now."

"Tell him we're going to be late. Yuri is not even awake!!!"

"Oh my. Okay, i'll try to tell him. "

"Thanks, Changmin-ssi."

 

Yura's POV

I arrived at the place and went to the backstage. I check one time and i was shocked. My violin string was broken and i don't bring a spare! What should i do?

 

[NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE PARTY WHERE THEY WILL MET]