It All Started Here

The Violin

The sound of a violin was heard along the dark and deserted corridor. A girl was playing a violin in the practice room. After two minutes, she put down her violin and put it in the case. The lady bring her bag and walked out.

"Where are you Gina?" the lady put her phone in her right ear. "Okay, i'll go home by subway than."

"Are you sure?" the voice on the other side said.

"Yeah."

"Why don't you take the taxi?"

"I want to go with subway. Maybe it's more refreshing. And it's cheap enough."

"Okay. Be safe than!"

 

Kwon Yura was born in Osaka, Japan. She was korean but since she was two years old, she lived in France. 2 years since she was born, she lived in Korea. Now, she goes back to find her trueself.  Her mother died in an aeroplane accident when she was 12. Now, she was 22.

 

After taking a shower and put on her clothes, she sat down on the bed. She took the picture that she found on the old cupboard in her house in France. It was a picture of her and a girl who was so similar to her. Maybe it's her twin. but why she never know it? She goes to Korea to find it out!

 

She the TV and nine girls appeared. They were singing a song and dance. She look at them carefully and her eyes stick to a girl with long hair. She dance the best there. She is tall enough. She looks like...