Who is HE?

The Violin
Yura's POV How if you're at Korea amd you have to eat french food? The food you've been eating for allof your life! And that happen to me! I was back from shopping at stargazer mall, and i wentnout just to meet my friend who live in Paris, even though he is Japanese. Tatsuya Ogura. And he take me to a delicious French Restaurant, but surely, there is so much better restaurant in Paris. After that, he said that he has another thing to do so we seperate. I went to a music shop near a library. A very big library. I went inside, and a song was playong. It sounds familiar, so i asked a shop worker, what song is playing. "So Nyeo Si Dae Hoot." the shop worker said. "You want me to show their CD?" she continued and took me to a stall of CD. All of the cover show 9 girls, 9 pretty girls, in colorful outfit. They are the one i saw on TV 2 days ago. "i left you here. You should buy their CDs! They're great. And just saying, you look like one of the member, kwon yuri." the shop worker said and left me with a smile. A big smile. I just stay frozen untul i finally rewlize what's going on. "Kwon Yuri. I'll keep that name in my mind." Yira thought and buy all kind of SNSD's CD/DVD she could find and also buy their photobook. She came out from the shop with a big plastic bag and also a free poster of SNSD. And just to tell you that she also bought Super Junior's, DBSK's, SHINee and many others just tp try listening to them. She went to the library since she has nothing to do. Just as she has to take 2 steps more into the library, her phone rang. "Yubuseyo?" she quickly answered. "Yura-ya, you have anything to do tonoght?" Gina's voice said in thw other side of the line. "other than practicing violin, no." Yura answered. Well, she's not lying. "Well then, you should come with me to a part. So much star will be there! Let's meet at my house at 5.30! Love ya! Bye!" gina quickly ended the phone call which made Yura confuse. Should she come, or not? Yura stepped into the library and walked to find interesting books among all of the books, that placed in high bookcases. She bumped into someone and Yura dropped her plastic bag. "Oh mianhae!" Yura said hurriedly, bowed, and tidy up her messing things. The guy help her to tidy her things. "Syupeo Junieo? SHINee? SNSD? Dong .. Oh." the guy stopped at Dong Bang Shin Ki's name and looked directly to Yura. "you're a fan of them?" he asked. "I just came from Paris. I didn't know anything about them. But since yeah, i look at their performance, face, and dance, vocal, i surely will like them. So, i decided to start hearing it." Yura didn't know why she telling it to a strange stranger. The guy wear shades, baggy t-shirts, brown pants and basketball shoes. A bracelet mate of metal, was there in his wrist. "Anyway, next time, becareful." the guy said, smiled, and walked away.