Chapter 2

Blue Midnight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door opened slowly, making the human turned his head and shivered as cold air blew in.

Breathing heavily, he waited for someone to appear but nothing happened. Sighing in relief, he got up and walked slowly towards the door.

Peeking out, he breathed when no one was outside guarding and made his way out. Coco smirked from her hiding spot and watched her prey made his escape.

The human ran as fast as he could to the already opened door on top of the stairs and gasped when he collided with a figure.

Coco innocently blinked at him and feigned a fear expression.

“Oh, y-you escaped too?” she stuttered. The human eyed her up and down, she pretended to squirm.

She was wearing a white oversize buttoned up shirt that falls above her knees. The human his lips at her pale exposed legs and Coco mentally rolled her eyes.

“Yes. Were you kidnapped too?” the human stepped closer, making Coco stepped back and nodded.

“Come on. I’ll get you out.” The human smirked. Coco smiled back. The human tried to grab her hand but Coco moved away.

After a few attempts, the human gave up and moved to towards the exit.

“Hey, mister” Coco pretended to be shy. He had told her his name but she didn’t care.

“What, sweetie?” the human called. She mentally cringed in disgust.

“I’m hungry…” she mumbled. The human turned to her and blinked.

“We’ll eat once we get out.” He stated and moved towards the front door. No one was around, even the servants that were here a while ago when he was shoved into this mansion.

“But I’m hungry…I want to eat you up.” Coco innocently tilted her head. The human furrowed his brows then his disgusting smirk appeared on his lips.

“Well sweetie…I want to eat you up too.” He moved towards her and slammed her against the closest wall.

He tried to kiss her lips but she turned away and he ended up kissing her paled cheek. Coco smirked and in a flash, she had him up against the wall by the neck.

“No, prey. I want your blood!” Coco growled and her fangs revealed.

The human’s eyes widened in size and tried to break away. Coco’s eyes flashed blue as she smelt fear from her prey.

The human tried peeling her hand off, shoving her and scratching her hand but only gasped when she tightened her grip.

“I love my meal smelling like fear. It makes me excited to eat.” Coco chortled evilly with a smirk.

The human flung his arms around as air started leaving his lungs. His hand managed to grab onto what seem to be a vase and immediately smashed it against the wall, breaking it into smaller pieces.

He tried to stab her arm with the sharp edge but Coco quickly retrieved and he missed. He aimed for her heart and she dodged.

He quickly swung the sharp edge against her face and Coco only managed to avoid it from stabbing her eye but got a long cut on her cheek.

Suddenly, a figure blurred in between them and grabbed the human tightly arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter