Chapter 4

Blue Midnight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was sitting on the bed, pouting like a kid with one hand unconsciously pinching the bedsheet as he watched Coco walked around the room.

Coco stopped combing her hair and turned to him when she saw his expression in the mirror and giggled. He was adorable.

“What’s wrong?” she placed the comb down and walked to where he was. Jinyoung automatically wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned into her stomach.

“I don’t want you to go!” Jinyoung pout deepened as he looked up at her with puppy eyes.

Coco laughed and ruffled his hair.

“I won’t be gone for long. I’m just going shopping and having some girl time with JB’s mate, Hanhee. I’ll be back in a few hours.” Coco softly stated.

“But a few hour feels like a few year for me. I’ll miss you so badly.” Jinyoung tightened his grip.

Coco sighed and rolled her eyes. He was always like this when she goes out with Hanhee. She patted his head, kissed his forehead and removed his arms from her waist.

Jinyoung whined and pulled her closer to his body. Coco heaved heavily, grabbed his face and lifted it up to face her.

There is only one way to get him to let her go. Make him go to sleep but not deep sleep. Coco leaned down and pressed her lips against him aggressively.

Jinyoung immediately responded and slammed her onto the bed, getting on top of her.

Jinyoung groaned in his sleep and turned to his side, hand feeling for a certain someone. Jinyoung grumbled when he realised she was gone and using his mating sense, he could feel that Coco was enjoying herself.

Sighing in defeat, he sat up and rubbed the doziness away from his eyes. He ruffled his hair and got up, not caring about been , walked to the bathroom.

Jinyoung the water for a bath and went to brush his teeth. He looked into the mirror and smirked.

Stupid humans and their theory of Vampires not being able to see themselves in the mirror or not appearing in pictures, those were lies. Vampires do have a soul, well, half a soul and that’s the reason why they have soulmates.

Jinyoung smiled at the thought of Coco. She was his everything. They meet each other after a few days of awakening which was 5 years ago and he couldn’t have been happier to meet his mate then.

After rinsing, Jinyoung went back to the tub and sat down, groaning at the warm water. He leaned his head on the edge of the tub and relaxed.

From the brightness of the sun outside the window in the bathroom, Jinyoung could tell it was only noon and he knew Coco won’t be back until the evening.

He missed her already.

It was evening, Jinyoung was in the large living room calmly sipping on his tea and reading his favourite book.

In exactly an hour, Coco will be home and he’ll finally get to have her all to himself. He was about to take another sip when he sense someone approaching the mansion.

The bell rang few seconds later, a servant opened the door and a girl bowed. Jinyoung ignored the new presence and continued reading.

Apparently, the girl have lost her way and found this mansion while wondering around. She was asking if she could stay for a night and leave tomorrow morning.

Jinyoung sent the servant a nod and the servant gesture the girl to come in. The girl froze in her place when she spotted Jinyoung who didn’t give her a glance.

“Um…Hi” the girl coyly stated and curled a strand of hair behind her ear.

Jinyoung hummed but didn’t look up at her and took a sip of his tea. The girl noticed his lack of attention on her and quickly sat down on the seat next him.

“Thank you for letting me stay. You don’t know how scary it is outside at this time.” She shivered and tried to lean closer to him.

Jinyoung got up before she could lean on him and sat on the other sofa. He could tell she was a human and didn’t bother with her.

He was waiting for his mate to come back and maybe she could have this human as her meal.

The girl mentally threw a tantrum and quickly thought of something. She slipped off her jacket revealing her skimpy attire underneath.

Jinyoung smirked at her attempt to seduce him.

“How long have you lived here? Do you have live with anyone? How many people are there in this mansion?” the girl smiled but Jinyoung raised a brow at her.

Why was she asking about the number of people living in this mansion?

“Hopefully, they will be here soon.” The girl whispered to herself but Jinyoung heard her. Suddenly, he shivered as a feeling of a large number of something or someone invading his land. His eyes immediately glared at the girl who shook at his deadly ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter