Chapter 1

Blue Midnight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung nuzzled his face against her neck and chuckled as she tried to squirm away.

“Don’t move, Cutie.” Jinyoung whined into her neck and smirked when she stopped.

“Stop it. It tickles!!” Coco moaned when he a specific spot on her neck. Jinyoung chortled and pulled away.

Hovering over her, his signature smile appeared on his lips revealing the sharp white fangs and Coco smiled back, revealing her own fangs.

“I love you, Cutie.” Jinyoung lowered his body, pressing against her and pecked her lips.

“You’re so cheesy. What would you do without me?” Coco mumbled against his lips.

“I’ll die. Now say you love me too.” Jinyoung pouted, making Coco laughed.

“Love you too, my whiny Jinyoung.” Coco pinched his nose.

Jinyoung cutely scrunched up his nose and pressed his lips against her. Coco moaned and moved her lips along with his.

She s her arms around his neck and pressed their lips harder against each other. Jinyoung broke away and kissed down her neck.

the specific spot, Jinyoung opened his mouth and sank his fangs into her neck. Coco hissed at the pain but seconds after moaned at the feeling.

Jinyoung continued to drink her blood while she reached up and caressed his hair.

“Jinyoung, I’m hungry.” She murmured. Jinyoung immediately pulled away and showed his neck to her. Coco shook her head.

“No, I want human blood.” Coco whispered. Jinyoung understood and slowly got off the bed.

Coco’s eyes were flashing blue and Jinyoung knew there will be bloodshed if she didn’t feed soon.

“Don’t worry Cutie. I’ll get you a human.” Jinyoung’s eyes turned blue with a glint of evil. Coco smirked as she got up and grabbed her silk kimono to cover her bare self.

Jinyoung slipped on a shirt and a pair of jean before ruffling his hair. He held out his hand and Coco took it. Together, they stepped towards the balcony door inside their room and opened it.

“I’ll be back soon, Cutie. You should go take a bath and wait for your meal.” Jinyoung smirked and pecked her forehead lovingly. Black dust appeared around him as he transformed into a bat.

Flapping off into the dark night, his bat faded into the forest. Coco smiled and went back inside to take a bath.

After that, she will wait patiently for her meal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter