Chapter 6

Dark Secrets,Dark Adventures

Our Literature teacher did not attend class today so we free period for my class. As always, I have  my head on the table.

I suddenly felt someone shoved himself against me. I got up and saw one of my female classmates next to my chair. I looked behind her and saw a bunch of girls laughing and pointing at her.

" You're so clumsy. Why don't you chopped off your legs? It will make your life easier" one of them taunted.

" I'm sorry Ha Yin. It was an accident " The girl beside me whisperd and stood up properly.

I nodded my head and she quickly move to her seat. I look at the bunch of girls who were staring and making fun of her.

" Can you guys talk about people somewhere else? Your existence here sickens me. " I said harshly and they kept quiet.

" Yin-ah, stop acting tough. We all know you're still hurt that Suli ditched you for her boyfriend " I glared at them angrily and got up from my seat.

" I'm sorry but who are you to call me that name? " I asked them and all of them looked shocked.

" We were your classmates since freshman year, remember? " They said and I scoffed," You guys are too irrelevant for me to remember, my mistake " .

I walked out of class because I can't stand them. People are so annoying sometimes I just hate it so much.  I don't get how is it cool to discriminate someone just because they are different from them.

Speaking of people, the school bullies walked past me with bruises on their face. One of them noticed me and stopped to grab my arm.

" Please tell your dear friend of yours to watch his mouth. " he said.

" I'm sorry, who? " I asked and he motioned his head behind him.

I quickly walked towards the end of the corridor to find Taehyung at the staircase, bleeding from his mouth.

" Did you lost ? " I asked him as I help him up.

" Nope. They got lucky that a teacher was there " He spits out the blood on the floor.

I brought him to the nurse's office and unfortunately she was on leave so I had to treat Taehyung's wound.  He was super cheerful about it but that cheerfullness died down as I dabbed the medication on his wound harshly.

" Could you do it softter? " Taehyung whined as he grabbed hold of the blanket underneath him.

" No. I had a tough day today. " I continued dabbing it harder.

" Why? Did someone said something ? " He hold my wrist for me to stop.

I sighed deeply and nodded my head.

" Everyone was so noisy and annoying in the classroom I couldn't have peace. Then some girl said something about Suli and my mood just went down the drain " I blabbered out everything so quick that Taehyung had a hard time listening.

" I'm surprised that you're telling me this " He said, with a hint of happiness in his tone.

" Don't get used to it. When I'm pissed or annoyed at something I ramble everything out " I pointed out and he smirked.

" Then, I should piss you off often so that you could talk about me " His face grew a little closer to me.

My cheeks went very warm at that moment. Am I blushing? Oh dear lord, what is happening to me? I never get blushy at things.

" Why are you blushing? Did you think about me a alot? " He teased and I quickly closed the first aid kit box and place it in the cupboard.

" Ahh so what Hyerin said was true after all." He said and I fumed up.

THIS IS WHAT HYERIN SHARED TO TAEHYUNG WHEN WE WALKED THAT DAY?!

" Don't talk to Hyerin anymore" I hissed at him.

He went down from the bed and hold my arms closely to him.

" I like that my Yinggu talks about me. It makes me feel warm. " He whispered im my ear and I instinctly slapped his face.

" YINGGU WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR? THAT IS WHERE THE WOUND IS " Taehyung groaned in pain and my eyes went wide open.

" STOP BEING SUCH A ERT THEN " I yelled back and quickly cool down the pain with an ice pack.

It was the most hetic moment of my life here in school.

I'm starting to think that my school life is not as boring anymore since Taehyung has appeared in my life.

Yes, I admit that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Love.

Something I have not experienced in a very long time. Was it joyful or tearful?
With my lack of knowledge of love, I can conclude that you will get hurt and it will be hard to recover from it.

I hear Suli crying in the bathroom for hours now and I know it's about Seunghun. I've always told her he is not the guy, stop wasting your time on him but she won't listen. 
 
The things love do to people is dangerous. Love blinded Suli and slowly, her sight is coming back to her as she gradually know Seunghun more. That is why I never believe love at first sight is the happiest thing you will receive.

I stood outside the cubicle, hesitant to knock on the door but I did it anyway.

" Suli, you've been crying for hours. Please stop. He is not worth to cry for " I said and Suli cries went softer.

" I saw him, holding her and kissing her. How could he do that to me? I never once hold hands with a guy behind his back or even greeted any. " Suli sniffled .

" I was foolished. I lost everything when I'm with him. I even lost my bestfriend. You were right, Yin. He is a rat. " She continued tearing and sniffling.

" Open the door " She slowly unlock the door and revealed her tearing eyes and redish nose.

She hugged me automatically and I hugged her back.

" I'm so sorry Yin. Will you ever forgive me? " She asked, as she let go first.

" Yeah. I missed you " I smiled and she giggled happily.

" Now tell me. Why do I see you and Taehyung always together? "

 

And she's back.

 

 

 

 

 

" If you ever dare to hurt Suli again. I will make your life miserable. Don't underestimate me, Min Seunghun "

" You're a monster. " Seunghun winced in pain as he lay there on the cold ground, bleeding and brusing everywhere.

" There is a monster in everyone. It's matter of whether they want to proudly reveal it  to the world or silently keep it a secret"

 

 

 

A/N

 

Hope you like the double update! Ahhhh Ha Yin is so clueless : ') 

I have to make them be friends again because...its sad to see Ha Yin and Suli like this )': sighhhh... Anyways hope you have a great day and see you next week!!