Chapter 13

Dark Secrets,Dark Adventures

 

 

 

This is Taehyung's view of the story.

 

 

 

I walked down the dark alley and went down the steps. I briskly moved quietly to the cannal and climb over the fence. I slid down the slope and jogged down all the way to the other end where there is another set of stairs. I went up the steps and climbed over the fence. There are a bunch of dark figures gathering at the abandoned underground passageway that is no longer in used. I went to them and they greeted me with handshakes and pats on the back. I went in and the loud EDM was all over the room. People were jumping and grinding everywhere and it was warm and a little stuffy. I squeased my way through the sweating bodies and enter a small private dark room where the members of the gang are gathered. 

 

 

" Taehyung! You finally made it. It took you 3 years to come back here. " The gang leader, Bomzu stood up and walked towards me.

" What do you want? " I asked him coldly.

 

He smirked at me and gave me a tight punch on the cheek.

 

" Yah, doesn't mean you left the gang and become Darin's best man  means you can make my sister cry " He gritted his teeth.

" I don't think Darin needs me anymore. She can handle herself pretty well " I told him as I touched my burning cheek.

 

Bomzu called out Darin and she came in from the back and was suprsied to see me here.

 

" Tell me why he thinks you don't need him anymore? " He asked his little sister and Darin looked baffled.

" I-I..It's because I beat up a girl he likes and it made him feel upset " Darin mumbled out and Bomzu raised an eyebrow.

 

" Oppa, the girl was being rude and she hit me as well but Taehyung seems to not to care about that " Darin whinned as her character suddnely changed.

 

 

Darin is planning something.

 

 

 

Revenge.

 

 

 

 

" You protected the girl that hit my sister? Are you picking a fight, Kim Taehyung? " Bomzu snarled and grabbed on the collar of my shirt tightly.

 

" Darin, what's her name? " Bomzu asked as he glared at my face very closely.

 

" Lee Ha Yin ".

 

And that is when Bomzu frozed and slowly released his grip on me.

 

" Lee Ha Yin" Bomzu chuckled and sighed.

 

" Haaah, it's been a long time since I heard her name. Her and her brother were a ruthless pair. Ah, so this is where they are hiding. " Bomzu was mumbling to himself and grinning. 

 

" Do you know her ? " I questioned him suspiciously him and he looked up to me.

 

" Ofcourse I do. " He grinned deviously.

.

.

.

 

Okay that is the end of Taetae's point of view. If you like it, let me know in the comments !

 

 

 

 

 

I stared deeply into his dark souless eyes and his pale lips. He breathes in and out slowly as we looked at each other, feeling awkward. We don't know how to start a conversation. This is the first time we saw each other since that incident.

 

" How is Hyerin? Is she okay ? " Daeho asked,worriedly as he nervously rub hishs hands together. 

" I don't think I can go back " He muttered.

" You are coming home in 2 days time. " I told him.

" Yeah but I mean, back when I was before. " He looked down sadly and I placed my hand on to his.

 

" You don't have to go back. It already happened and what is in the past, stays in the past. We need to move forward. " I stated.

Way back when we were little kids, the both of us were really closed. Before Hyerin was born, I stucked to Daeho almost everyday and I make sure he was always close to me. But, when Kyunwoo came in, he forgotten about me. I never talked to him or even see him because he is always out with Kyunwoo. Hyerin came in a while later and I never felt so happy to have a baby sister. I was really pleased and was the happiest 13 year old when I carried Hyerin in my arms for the first time.

There were different stages or phrases in life that my family faced. It was a big struggle for all of us but somehow we are still alive and surviving.

My family went through different phrases in life and it changes my family a little.  

 

 

A/N

I apologised for the short chapter. I will make sure it will be a better one in the next update. Comment down what you think and we will see each other soon in the next update

~ Jay