Jiyong & seungri

Will rainbow finally appear after rain?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyong did forget..since when he started to love seungri..the thing he only remember is..

Seungri is cute..

Yes..even at the first time he met seungri..his first expression is the cuteness of seungri..he did met a lot of persons in his life before..he also have friends..but, there is no one like seungri..seungri's way of talking, walking, eating, sleeping, and even angry and tired are all cute..and..

Hypnotize..

Seungri is his first dongsaeng since he entered yge to achieve his dream..and take care of their dongsaeng is the must because it is his responsibilty..

But somehow..at first he dont like the idea of bigbang is created instead of him and his bestfriend collaboration..but, that doesn't mean he hate him..no!! It just..he is over excited about his and his bestfriend debut..

And among all other members..he hate seungri the most..he is so cute and annoying!! He is quite rude..or that is what he thought about seungri at that time..

Because of that..

He started to ignore the maknae.. until one day..he have no other option than followed what his bestfriend, youngbae said that he should not hating anyone if he want to be success..

So then he approached him..

After a few months..he started to understand the younger..and without him realized..he is falling in love with seungri..he love seungri's smile and potting face the most..that is why he loves to so much..

And that make him happy..

He is happy whenever there is seungri..he happy with whatever seungri's did to him..even a simple talk..he is happy that seungri is around him..but, yet..he still didn't realized the feeling of love..

Maybe because..

He is straight..

Yes..he is straight..he have a lot of girlfriends among all other members..but..

The happiness moment with them is different with seungri..he do feel happy with his gf but, he sometimes dont feel like doing right by dating..

A few months later..

He finally understand what his feeling is towards seungri..thanks to youngbae and seunghyun hyung..they are the persons that make him realized it..

And jiyong is more happy..

So, he determined to try..

To confess..

Now..lets talk about seungri..

Seungri's dreams is as common as what others want too.. successful in their own field of interest..

And for him..it is singing and dancing..

He is just a victorious kid who went to seould just to persue his dream..or maybe make more friends..

And when he passed the audition and get into yg..the ceo of yge, yang hyun suk told him that he will recruits some people as a trainee becouse he wanted to create a boy group..

After a few years..seungri, daesung, top(seunghyun) and hyunsung got selected as the best from all other trainees..and they was told that they gonna be in survival show to be able to debut as a member of yg first boygroup, bigbang..

They also be told about jiyong and youngbae..

And that is when, seungri is so excited that his dream is just too near to him..he even do some research about both jiyon

Please log in to read the full chapter