Without you

Will rainbow finally appear after rain?
Please log in to read the full chapter

World..is it really that cold? Is it really that cruel? Is it even real? 

Sometimes..he wonder..what is him..to the world? Who is him..on the eyes of the world? 

Sometimes..he wonder..do he really have a friends? If so..then..where are there? And why..he always feel lonely..? 

Again..who is he? 

Yes..everyone knew him..he is a famous person..a rich kid..he is the popular singer, song-writer, producer, composer and a leader of the most popular Kpop band, BigBang..

He have a beautiful smile..beautiful face..and a beautiful name..

KWON JI YONG..

Jiyong is a shy person..he is a humble person..he is such a romantic person..he is so kind..

And so fragile..

Goes with the name of Gdragon, as his stage name..and for the sake of his career..he have to..he have to create a fake image..of himself..

But, without knowing it..the mask of Gdragon slowly trying to vanish the real person behind it, Jiyong..

Gdragon is a cool person..Gdragon is full of charisma..Gdragon loves fashion..Gdragon are rich..Gdragon are strong..Gdragon is a badass who loves to get drunk..

Gdragon is famous..

And he suffered..of being a Gdragon..

He have to fake..he have to act..he have to satisfied everyone..he have to work hard..he have to keep his fame..

And he have to unwillingly sacrificed..

Gdragon have a lot of rumors..most of it is about his dating scandal..everyone love gdragon..and gdragon love them too..that is what so called fame..! He love fames..

But, that is what kill him often..

Daragon..skydragon..jiko..gtae..

Jiyong hate it..Jiyong sick of it..he is tired of all those things..

But, Gdragon love it..and Jiyong had to trying like it too..because he had too! He had those scandals..

To cover up his real love life..

To cover up his real lover..

To protect his lover..

From the cold gaze..from the cold eyes..from the cold heart..from the cold words..from the cold world..

Not everyone expect it..not everyone believe it..that..

He is gay..

Kwon Ji Yong is gay..

Gdragon is gay..

The fear is indescribable..th

Please log in to read the full chapter