ㅤ?ㅤPREVIEW

ㅤㅤ𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐒ㅤ∙ㅤlol....................... cast revealed..............
PREVIEW
in which park bogum becomes the one way ticket to the coveted crown
 

amidst the heavy buzzing between the seniors of yeouido high, the bright chirps of "do you have a date yet?" and "holy , prom's gonna be awesome!" comes a "i'm going to be prom king". six pairs of eyes turn to stare at him - him being kim taehyung, gardening enthusiast, owner of the puppy soonshim, and so far... single and (not really since he doesn't know how to play bingo) ready to bingo. jimin looks at taehyung for half a minute before slowly, with much care put in raising the concern at hand up - "but you don't even have a date yet..." for about five seconds, the air is tense, waiting for taehyung's reply, considering how unpredictable the boy was, just about anything could come out of his mouth. 

taehyung brightly chirrups. "i left a comment on suzy noona's instagram! now all i need to do is wait for her to reply!" one of the girls sitting close to the pack of boys stifles a snort, but taehyung pays no attention to this and instead shifts closer to jimin, who, at that point of time has a unreadable expression.

"besides, it's not like you have a date either, huh, chim?" jimin's cheeks turn bright red, and jeongguk attempts with every tendon and muscle in his body not to let out a snort - which would be very rude, of course. alas, his attempt fails.

"i'm going to ask cho subin out to prom!" and suddenly the whole table erupts into a fit of gags (most sounding like whales undergoing castration). all eyes peer at jimin, dropping their snacks down on the table, cracking their knuckles in preparation for the interrogation happening in a matter of a few seconds. "you're going to what?" squeaks namjoon, eyebrows furrowing as every word pops out of his mouth. it's been a long time since he had last contorted his face into a look of disgust, and the fact that he had done so displeased jimin immensely.

"cho subin... class 3a..... you know..... the girl i have been bearing a crush on since the 1st year?? ring a bell??" jimin flaps his hands right in front of his friends' faces, receiving a bite in the forefinger by seokjin and an even more repulsed expression from yoongi. "you guys!! come on, support me on this!!" pouting, he crosses his arms across his chest, throwing out whines and vexing noises in desperate attempt to please his hyungs to oblige to his request. the other boys are clearly aware of jimin's puppy crush on cho subin (alternate names: the woman, jimin's girlfriend, jimin's imaginary girlfriend, the girl who is a centimeter smaller than jimin, the reason why jimin has learned the art of cheesy romance movies) which first bloomed at his first year in yeouido high after she had lent him a pencil during art class. ever since the happening, she never left the confinement of his mind, soon developing a crush (a pathetic one, dajeong quotes) that lingered on until his last year in highschool.

his friends are, no doubt, iffy with the idea, terrified of the prospect of rejection. subin has always been counted one of most favoured females in the whole student body of yeouido high, and having notables namely park hyungsik, im jaebum, lee jonghyun and shin hoseok having the same motive to pursue cho subin gives jimin the high possibility of strutting inside the prom venue date-less. he needs a wide variety of choices, and so with that thought, taehyung speaks: "how about you ask someone else out?"

jimin groans. "who, then?" blinking monotously for three seconds, taehyung elicits an exasperated sigh, giving up halfway through recalling the names of the females in the senior batch. seokjin clasps his hands together, a delightful tone taking over his usual one. "what about yoojung?"

"oh yeah, yoojung, i like her!" the two ends of hoseok's lips curves up into a wide grin. "she's that dance junior, right? how do you know her, hyung?" he steals a glance at jimin to check his reaction. "truthfully, i don't think he fits jimin all that well, actually..." 

jimin sighs and shakes his head. "i guess this is it for prom then. i, park jimin... is this who i'm meant to be? a lonely and sad man?" 

dajeong walks past.

"hey, what about her?" jeongguk nudges jimin, and jimin turns to look at who the prior's referring to, only to turn back and send jeongguk a weird stare. "bro......... are you talking about...... your cousin........." jeongguk twinkles. "yeah........ she's not that bad......... and i'd rather you go with her than yoongi hyung, to be honest............" yoongi looks up lazily. "what did you just say?"

"nothing, it's fine!" jeongguk smacks his lips together and rests his head on his hands. "so, how about it, huh? she's actually....... not too bad........ i think......" 

jimin pouts. "am i getting the leftovers now? why am i subjected to this behaviour? what did i do in my previous life to deserve this treatment?" jeongguk rolls his eyes, "fine.... just go with anything you want.... i'm just scared about subin, just saying......." jimin nods with a indecipherable look in his eyes.  "don't worry about me! i can do it."

it's after school now, and taehyung's set on his plan on getting his crown.

"getting crowned as prom king is no easy feat," he thinks , "but with a brain capacity like mine, it shouldn't be all too hard, should it?" he swings open the door of the student council room, and pays no heed to the glances that everyone in the room throws at him. "may i speak to yoon miyu?"

brown hair tied up in a messy bun and cardigan hanging loosely off the thin frame of yoon miyu, taehyung grins as the girl raises her eyebrow and leaves the conference room to speak to taehyung. "what is it?" she asks, in a tone just barely cutting below abrasive.

"hey, so i need a favour from you." miyu doesn't seem pleased, but then again, taehyung thinks she never does, and so, with a hopeful heart, he continues on. "can you tell me the theme of our prom this year? y'know... for science." miyu's obviously not convinced. "why?" she asks, spinning the pen held between her slim fingers with ease. taehyung thinks he's going to be dizzy soon. "i told you, for science!" he's obviously set on this, but unfortunately, miyu isn't, and she's about to turn and head back into the room, when taehyung, with a tinge of desperation hitting him when he realizes that if he doesn't get step one of his plan completed his whole plan would be ruined, and call this a joke, but taehyung can't stand a step going out of place. so he places his hand on miyu's shoulder, and tells her, "please? i'll talk to bogum for you." miyu pauses in her tracks, and grudgingly lets out a  low, "fine."

she steals a peep left and right, before telling taehyung, "happily ever after," she whispers. "happily ever after?" taehyung repeats, though it's obvious he has no idea what she's saying - his eyes read a big question mark. "happily ever after," miyu sighs. "do you not get it? fairytales? cinderella? sleeping beauty? snow white? happily ever after?" she looks up at taehyung again, and rolls her eyes. "yeah, that means you can go off and buy your stupid prince costume now."

the ride home on the bus that day is spent with taehyung scrolling through deal after deal on carousell, amazon and ebay. he thinks, "damn, i thought knowing the prom theme would really help... but without a date, i don't even know where to start." he counts the fairytales he remembers - though he was never all quite the full out enthusiast for them as a kid, preferring to go outdoors.

"prince eric? he's the one who saved rapunzel from her sleep, right?"

"or maybe i should do prince charming..." he admires his reflection in the foggy bus mirror, and grins. "thanks mom, for blessing your son." he clicks his tongue and shoots finger guns at his reflection, much to the dismay of the elderly grandmother sitting beside taehyung. "i'm such a looker, damn."

FROM YUL
[1] 
i can't believe i still included miyu
[2] hi guys!!!!!!! i'm yul.............. *kim sohye voice * please don't          hate me.............. jk. :-D uh..... honestly i know i shouldn't be writing anymore stories anymore........... but i was too lazy to complete my app for apc (which funny story (actually not rly i'm sry): i didn't actually have any inspiration or ideas 4 at first...... but anyways after some Tea Time w Jei suddenly i had tons and.......... as writing practice here i am!!!!!!!!! :~~~~~D haha......... anyways, i know my writing isn't that good but please hav e mercy on me or i will cry
[3] feedback............ would be nice too....... just don't be             too harsh i'm sry i cry very easily
[4] anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this lol i hate coding wtf's up w the margins n stuff

NOTEs FROM JEI
[1] 
stan aff user jungchaeyeon n her writing vry thank u