Change of Plans

Under Pressure

Yun Hee's POV

I finally agreed on meeting Jaehun's friends, and was standing in front of my mirror, deciding on what to wear.

"Aish, why do I care so much? I look good in everything I wear." I muttered, not noticing how arrogant I sounded.

After ten minutes, i finally decided on a pair of acid wash skinny jeans, a white v-neck, and high tops. 

I went downstairs to find Jaehun on the phone.

"Yeah... Yes, of course... I understand... You what?!... *sigh* Right, I'll meet you guys there!" I sighed, knowing what he was going to say to me.

He turned and gave me a sad look, "I'm so sorry! I know that I've been bothering you about getting to meet my friends, but we have something that came up! They were called and I have to go to the same event they're going to!"

I nodded my head, "No worries! Probably just karma for all those times I cancelled! It's really fine! I'll just call my coach saying that I'm able to make it to practice today!" I really wasn't in the mood to go to practice, but might as well... nothing better to do. 

Note to self: Get a life...

"God, I feel so bad! Today should've been the day you could relax! I'll make it up to you, I promise!" Jaehun gave me a quick hug, and ran out the door.

I looked around the empty house and muttered, "Well, damn... I never actually noticed how big this place was..." I looked at the massive living area, that was hard to find in a city like Seoul.

I made a quick call to Eunji, who answered on the third ring. "Yoboseyo?" She greeted.

"Eunji? Hey, I was wondering if you're gonna be at practice today!" I asked.

"Oh! I thought you weren't going today! Well, coach just called me and said that practice is cancelled for the weekend! Best news I've recieved this week, besides the fact that you're finally meeting Jaehun's friends!" She replied.

"Yeah... about that, the plans fell threw the cracks! Apparently, they were called in for work, and Jaehun was also called in for work also. I guess his friends are all dancers..." I explained.

"Awwh! I was really excited for you! Cause it would've meant that I would be able to meet your cousin!" I could imagine Eunji pouting.

"Why are you so fixed on meeting my cousin?!" I chuckled. "Maybe it's because you like him, huh?" I continued.

"Ehhh... I gotta go! See you! Tell me how it goes with those dancer guys!" With that, Eunji ended the call.

I smiled and went to text Jaehun.

To: Jaehun-oppa

Turns out practice is cancelled for the rest of the weekend! I'M FREEEE~! I never had this freedom before... How sad?

After a few seconds, my phone vibrated.

From: Jaehun-oppa

Wow, first time for everything! Now, you can get that well-deserved rest I was talking about! Don't sleep too much!

I smiled and replied,

To: Jaehun-oppa

Ahhh, thanks oppa! See you later!

I shut off my phone, and walked towards the comfy looking couch. I grabbed the blanket that was laying on the back of the couch, and found a comfortable spot for me. "Ahh~ Comfy!" I smiled to myself, as I snuggled deeper into the couch, slowly falling to sleep.


Hey, everyone~ Thank you so much to my new subscribers! I love you guys~! (:
BOOO, they didn't get to meet in this chapter! Don't worry~ Inpiniteu will be coming in very soon~^^

Don't forget to leave a comment on what you think so far! I love reading what you guys have to say! :D

@Crystalley: hehe... the meeting will come soon! ~