I'm Your Oppa!

Under Pressure

Jae Hun's POV

It was already afternoon, and I haven't heard from Yeehun since last night. I was really starting to get worried about her. She wasn't answering any of my texts or calls, which isn't like her. I sometimes feel that she doesn't feel comfortable around me, since she never wants to hang out with me when I'm home.

I was sitting in the dining table, when I heard the front door open.

I turned to find the very person that just occupied my thoughts. I sighed in relief, "Thank God! I thought something happened to you!" I quickly got up and pulled her into a tight hug. She stiffened at the sudden act of affection, but awkwardly wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Yah! You're sorta squeezing me to death here, oppa!" Her muffled voice said.

I let go and scolded her, "Do you know how worried I was?! You weren't answering any of my calls or messages!"

Her eyes softened at this, and she replied, "I'm sorry for making you worry! But I can take care of myself... Besides, I wouldn't want to be a bother to you..." Her voice trailed off.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, "Yunni-ah, you could never ever be a 'bother' to me! I'm your oppa and I want to be there for you! When I heard you were moving in with us, I was so excited! However, when you got here you treated me with the cold shoulder... Why?"

She sat down at the table and I followed her.

She started explaining, "I just feel that I'm a burden to auntie and uncle, ever since I moved here. I'm sorry for acting so cold towards you, I should probably work on making myself more friendly on a first encounter! My friends have always told me that they were sometimes scared to approach me."

I chuckled and replied, "Even your friends back in America?" She nodded. "Why would they think you're scary?" I continued.

She smiled softly and replied, "Even though most of them knew me since we were in grade school, a lot of them didn't talk to me. I didn't really have time to hang out with them because of all the training after school. However, they would come and cheer me on at my races, which made me happy!"

I nodded my head in reply, and asked the big question I was dying to ask. "Okay... However, please tell me you aren't going to cancel on my friends' plans for this weekend! They've been dying to meet my precious cousin!" 

"Of course, I wouldn't let you down, oppa! Do they know who I am, though?" She asked, curiously.

I shrugged and said, "I never told them the reason you always cancelled on them. Just said that you had schoolwork. They're very avid sports fans, so they might know you... I'm not entirely sure."

She nodded her head and smiled at me, "Thank you for doing that for me! I'm gonna go upstairs now to wash up, okay?"

I nodded my head and replied, "I'll get lunch ready for us!"

"Great! Cause I'm hungry!" She yelled back, as she ran up the stairs to the bathroom.


Hey guys! Thank you to those who subscribed/commented! (: 

@iambotran: thanks for commenting! glad you like it so far!

@LeePeppers: hehe, she was finally recognized by a fan! lol! :D

Comments are much appreciated! ^^~ I'll update soon!