School's Out

Under Pressure

Yun Hee's POV

It's the last period of the last day of class before Christmas break, and the time couldn't go by any slower. I continued to glance at the clock every five seconds, only to see that we still had another eight minutes left.

"...that's all you need to know about that section of the chapter" Mr. Kim said as he closed the book, and sighed heavily.

He looked at the clock and said, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to get out of here!" The class laughed at our teacher's comment. He was one of those serious-yet-laid-back teachers.

During the free time that we had left, I spent it on my phone texting my older cousin that I couldn't make it to his friend's dinner because I had to go practice.

"Okay, before the bell rings! I want everyone to have a safe and happy Christmas! Be glad I didn't assign any work over the holiday!" my teacher announced as the bell rang, only mere seconds after he spoke.

I quickly made my way to my locker and I heard my phone vibrate.

From: Jaehun-oppa

Aish, you always practice! Fine... just this once! However, this weekend... you can't get out of the plans my friends and I are making! Be careful, Yunni-ah~

I rolled my eyes at the text and muttered, "Why does his friends always try to make plans to try and meet me?! Those guys are so annoying.."

I got out my duffle bag and headed out of the school, towards the subway that I always took to the Stadium.

Jae Hun's POV

I locked my phone and sighed. I was in one of the practice rooms of the studio that my father owned.

I heard laughter coming from the hallway and turned to see Infinite walking in, all dressed up in sweats and comfortable clothing.

"Wassup, Jaehun!" Hoya and Dongwoo both gave me a fist-pound, while the others were putting their bags away.

"So are we still getting dinner later?" Sunggyu asked, as he sat down on the floor.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, I'll be definitely hungry by the time we're finished here!"

"How about your cousin? Is she coming, too?" Woohyun asked, anxiously.

I shrugged, "Sorry, guys! Not this time... She texted me during her school, saying that she forgot she had something to do after school. However, I promise she'll come this weekend!"

Sungjong pouted and said, "Why is your cousin being like this?! She always cancels when we make plans to meet her!"

"Yeah... What does she do that's so important, anyways?" Myungsoo questioned.

"Eh... She'll have to be the one to tell you that! She doesn't like it when people talk about her business!" I replied.

Dongwoo sighed and said, "Well, if she cancels again this weekend... Jaehun, here, will just have to be bring us to her, then!"

Everyone nodded and agreed, while I just wondered why they would want to meet her so badly.


Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! (: OMG, Infinite achieved a perfect all-kill! So proud of them! ^^~

White Confession is such a sweet song! I love it! The MV is full of dorky moments from all the members!

Water you doing, Woohyun? I can't even...... -_-

 

 Don't forget to comment/subscribe! (: ♥