Run!!

Vamped

ok im real sorry for not updating sooner, i was just gonna delete the story but ive decided to just finish it instead. Hope you still enjoy.

 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JungKook POV
It was the end of the school day and right after i heard that bell i quickly packed my supplies and ran out of that class. Everyone was staring at me like some mad man but what could i say I was really ready to find some way to end what has been on my mind. My poor exhasted mind......
 

As i quickly walked my way through the halls i tried to debunk what i saw. Ok so did he really bite her neck?! Nah, Vampires or anything of the such do not exist. Right? RIGHT! Wait why am i yelling at myself. Im overthin-

And at that moment my books and papers flew everywhere and my feet left the ground. THUD! I really just bumped into someone and fell cause i was thinking about Taehyung I really need to stop, stupid me.
"oh, sorry im really sorry i didnt see you there i.." I tried to apologize but i was cut off by a voice that has laughed at me before.
"AH Watch it you idiot cant you see where your going.." he said this while standing up from the floor, i guess he fell over too. But just then he noticed who i was. "Oh its you loser, the hell you doing, oh wait i know you want another beating." Jimin laughed at his own words. At this i panicked, Oh out of all the people i could bump into why does it have to be him. You know how they say their are many fish in the sea, why i beg to differ.
"..." I stayed silent and just quitely gathered my things not sparing the guy a glance, The sick tension was truely killing me and the anticipation was unbearable, And then a hopeful thought came to my mind,  Maybe he left.
However just as i moved my face to look up a fist collided with my jaw and i was back laying on the school ground . All i could think of was the peicing pain and how i was so stupid to think hopefully.
"What do you think your doing ignoring me you !!!" His voice echoed through the empty halls. I was frozen. Ive always hated words and how much they could affect me, Man i sure was weak.
He then pulled my body up with my hair and i began screaming in pain. My head hurt from what they had done earlier and i was in no condition for more. He smiled at my pain and lead a kick that hit my stomach. It caused me to cough a little and i imediately grabbed my abdomin. He finished by pushing me against the lockers and squeezing my throat with one hand.How can he be so strong?
" Dont you EVER with me again!" He let out a growl and released me to the floor.
I made a mental note of his last words as i watched him walk away with his hands in his pockets like always.
I stayed in the same position for like 10 minutes and snapped out of my daze when my phone started buzzing. I reached in my pocket and looked at the screen, I had several missed calls from Jin who has probably been waiting forever for me outside the school.
At this i arose from my spot, gathered my and ran out the school.Wonder how long its been? Not that there was anyone waiting for me to come home anyways...
 
When i saw Jin from a few feet away he was pacing back and forth with that worried look i never like to see. I called to him and he turned instantly and ran to me engulfing me into a warm hug. "where were you ive been waiting forever, youve had me so worried.AHHHHH" His dramatic response made me jump. "what happened to your face, oh my Kookie did they beat you again, imma knock some teeth out" He started looking around being protective but i just smiled and reassured him that i was alright.
We continued on our way home. Which walking to my house was my favorite part of the day, i got to be with Jin, hear the sounds of cars and silence, and also watch all the other people around me. It was peaceful and that is what made it so loveable.
Finally I got home away from Jin's constant reminder to try my best to stay away from Taehyung and his crew and how i am a good child who will certainly listen to his advice.
 
Right when i entered the still house i flopped on my bed and decided to take a nap before i start homework or anything. Again what else could i do at my house other then do homework, eat mirowavable food, sleep, breathe.
My mind drifted back to all of today and i fell asleep to the nightmare i always have.
 
 
Dream~
 
A deep man's voice filled the dark room as light from cars passing by went through the window illuminating his sad aging face
"Your mother passed away today... she lost........ we lost"
My whole body was in pain and my eyes welled up and i couldnt hold it anymore. All the tears and sadness i held inside so she wouldnt have to see me weak. All the times i told her she'd be fine.
We indeed lost... lost everything that kept this family together. Why was life so cruel.
The man then looked directly into my eyes and i knew we felt the same sadness. "I can't continue ... Im sorry" The voice said. It was so raspy from crying.
And just as i knew what was gonna happen next and i rushed to stop him BANG/!!!!!!
~End of Dream
 
I immediatly woke up and i could feel tears running down my face. I was sweating and my heart beat wouldnt calm down. Why did i always have to dream about that day. why cant my mind just do me a favor and have a nice happy dream.
I looked at the clock next to my bed and i noticed it was already 8 o'clock. Have I really been asleep for that long like seriously.
I quickly got up and did homework till my dowsy eyes awakened. I finished off my day by eating noodles i cooked for like 2 min in the microwave.
How am i gonna fall asleep when i just slept, nevermind i dont care. I then proceded to sleep again. What a day.
 
 
Next Day---------------
 
 
Woke up like usual. And as i walked into my bathroom my bed head was worse then before which took me extra time to tame it. I put on a red shirt as it was my favorite color and some regular jeans. Maybe today will be an even better day cause im wearing this shirt.
I really hoped that was true as i made my way to school. It was a uniquely breezing day, which are the best days as the clouds were dark meaning there was a good chance of rain. Which is something i also loved. Nature was so pure and beautiful, yet so angry and sad. But that was not only why i liked it , it was also cause it didnt judge me but rather went on its own path.
 
Everthing went normal during the first half of school and my uneasy feelings from yesterday vanished. I think i convinced my self i was just crazy or something i mean i have been through a lot, maybe i need a theripest would they say im ed in the head.... nah i just get extremely nervous with new people and have panic attacks out of no where.. yup normal
Just as i was gonna enter my next class Jin ran up to me a touched my shoulder. My thoughts stuttered and i looked at him confused. ​He wasnt a person to just abruptly do something hes always so calm.
His face showed little worry like he was trying to hide something. Which made me wonder if i really knew everything about my best friend.
"I.. Uh have to do something after school... at the student council.. ya so unfortunatly Kookie you have to walk home alone, but dont worry cause ill come over later to make you some dinner today ok" he smiled and waited for me respond. 
"Uh .. Alright" I was a little disappointed that we couldnt walk together but i tried not to show it, i didnt want him to become more nervous then he already was. But seriously he is not a good liar.
"Great. Thanks. Got to go Bye Bye ..." He said while walking away " Oh and ill call you later"
Yes Sir. I​ thought as i walked into my class unsure of what was really going on.

After school came quickly but this time i slowly put my stuff away. I made my mind up to be the last student to leave the class as i really didnt want to bump into anyone again. However Jin kept on creeping into my mind and i grew worried .  But he is Seokjin he wouldn't do anything crazy or dangerous would he.

No, He wouldn't, He's a safe man that wouldnt get into trouble. Why am i even worrying? Ill just ask him about it at dinner, Im sure he'll tell me. he wouldn't keep anything from me, I mean he knows me the best and i know him the best. Well all this thinking made my brain hurt and i just tried my best to leave class enjoying the empty halls.

Hey this whole day i didnt really think about Taehyung that much, wow have Jin's influences really tricked my head. I started laughing at the thought of Jin actually changing my mind with all his pestering.

But then just at that moment i heard several voices coming from around the corner. I didnt want to intrude so i thought of taking another enterance maybe but i convinced myself i probably didnt know these people and that i could pass through just fine. Just need a little courage , something i dont have much of.

But My whole existence backfired on me as i turned the corner of that God forsaken hall. There they were, all of them Jimin, Suga, J-Hope, and......

My gasp caught their attention. But how could i not gasp Jin was there too, pinned up against the lockers by Namjoon. Oh my Goodness and Taehyung was there as well but this wasnt like the usually times i saw him. This time he was looking directly at me... everyone was.