Love?

Vamped

Jungkook POV

The abrupt noise of the alarm clock immediately woke up Jungkook, causing him to sit up right away and turn it off. He just sat on his bed for a moment, still with a cloudy mind, as he recapped the life around him.The cold truth getting to him as he knew he was in a empty house.He eased out of bed and quickly got dressed in a plain white shirt and ripped jeans.It was a easy outfit, being both comfy and quick so he wouldn't waste time.He finished his last attempts at getting ready in the bathroom.His clumsy self ended up getting toothpaste on his shirt and his raven hair stayed messy.He sighed not caring to fix himself and just decided to head out.But before going downstairs he glanced at his own reflection again seeing a loney boring kid.The past was always so close and far away at the same time.He broke his own akward silence by going over what he was going to do that day.

"First things first, toast." he mumbled as he quickly made his oh so divine breakfest and left the quiet home.

While walking to school he tried to avoid thinking about the one true thing that made him function,seeing Taehyung.

Yeah, he new it was pathetic loving someone you've never really talked to before.And yes he knew it was stalker level but what would be the use to try just to get rejected.He didn't need any more hurt at the moment, so confronting his love was out of the question. He was getting closer to the large building and blushed slightly at the realization that he thought of Taehyung the whole way there.Man, he hoped today would be a good day but whose to say he never had good luck.

When he entered his current high school he thought about searching for Taehyung but instead decided to look for Seokjin.

For the past year Jin has been there for him.Always making sure he was okay and well fed.Jungkook laughed softy to himself as he thought of Jin as a mother.He would definately be a good parent.He had been too concentrated that he didn't even realize the one said came up from behind and hugged him like a mama bear.

"Ah,Jin hyung you came out of nowhere, ha do you have powers or something." Jin looked a little on edge by the statement but I quickly told him I was kidding.

"Well Kookie how are you?Did you sleep well?Don't tell me you dreamt of Taehyung again?He's not a good influence you know" he said interrogating the hopeless boy.

"I'm good,yes,and..... i'm sorry"Jungkook replyed hoping it was a good enough answer for the elder.

Sigh."Oh ok just don't get involved with him, he is older than you anyway", Jin knew that Taehyung was more than just troubled but also dangerous. "Anyways I'll walk you to class, come on."

Jin carried Jungkook's books and talked to him a little more on the way to class.Again encouraging him to keep his good grades and giving him the lunch he packed for his son. Jungkook knew this,focusing on his work took his mind off everything because his brain was constantly at work.This was why he didn't have time for friends and crushes.Jin being an exception as he was his new mom after his first......

Jungkook snapped out of his thinking again and was surprisingly already at his desk.The classroom was usually dull and boring but he didn't complain.He then glanced out the window and waited for the class to be over.

~~~~~~~~~ Lunch

Since Jin usually had things to do during lunch because he was involved in the student council. This meant Jungkook had to eat alone most of the time but he was ok with that. He could secretly watch Taehyung from far away without being told his the bad boy's flaws.Not that he had anything against Jin it's just that he didn't believe the senior was that bad. I mean how could such a handsome, charming guy be that horrible.I mean look at those eyes....And yup a trance took ahold of me again and I couldn't stop staring. But I mean its ok right he has never noticed me and he will never know me so why can't I admire from afar.

"Oh snap," I ducked behind the table when I saw Taehyung glancing my way, "dang that was close..."

"What was..Close" a familiar voice said as a hand landed on my shoulder.

I gulped as I knew that voice all to well,it was one of the guys that hung out with Taehyung.Yup, his love was friends with the people that tormented him everyday.What could he say he had a bad taste in crushes.However Taehyung wasn't just a like he was a LOVE and he knew this from the first time he laid eyes on him.And because of this he allowed it to continue.

"umm..."

"Ha the kid is so stupid he hides for no reason, or are you hiding from us" the one named Jimin burst into laughter at this. "Pitiful"

"He sure looks like a orphan, where's mama.papa heh" His statement hurt like needles pushing through my flesh but I just stayed in my place crouching on the floor. Fearing if i moved that the memories would come back somehow.I was really pitiful....

"Enough chatting, I want to hear him cry" this time it was Yoongi who spoke. He then reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair lifting my on my feet.I made a slight sound of pain regretting showing my weakness,and they all laughed lowly.I hated those laughs.

Grabbing me by my arm and hair they took me out of the cafeteria.I tried to pull away but they had always been so much stronger.Almost unnatural.

They proceeded to push me into the hall lockers and throw me on the floor. "Hey don't make to many bruises, we would be in more risk,"the smarter one out of the group, Namjoon,stated. They agreed with him and tossed me around making my knees weak. I was a painfully trapped feeling making me feel even weaker. After they had their fun they banged my now aching head against a metal locker.Leaving me on the floor with a stinging pain in both my stomach and head now.

When I heard their laughs fading away I got up slowly.It took about 3 attempts to actually fufill the painful task.I was worried about what Jin would say if he saw my state right now. Guess I wil just have to fake not being in misery. I made my way out of the school to get some fresh air.I needed to sit down.Jin would probably be unhappy with me missing a class.

As I was turning the side of the school trying to find the most secretive place as possible I heard a muffled scream.It scared me a little so I slowed my pace.I quietly made my way closer to the weird noises of panic. And I froze dead in my tracks.It was Taehyung with a girl.I paniced a little my heart already exploding.However I then noticed that she seemed to stuggle a little.Taehyung had her in a predatory grip, not a lovable one.The look in his eyes seemed empty but glowed making his eyes seem beautifully sinful.That is when he moved her head roughly and bit her poor flesh.

WAIT.....WHAT

He BIT her.Her squirming was now more recklessly.I could hear her sniffles and crys and I wanted to help but...

When he pulled away he the front of his now blood stained teeth.And I saw two of his teeth were sharper that they were supposed to be.This is not happening it felt like a dream that had occured in a flash in front of me.He released his death grip and her unconscious, young body fell to the ground.She looked so lifeless like...like....On no I should leave.My heart was pounding hard and I could feel sweat forming on my forehead.I tried to wipe it off with my equally sweaty palms.Taehyung then looked around quickly and I swear he felt my presence.But I wasn't staying around to find out.