Laugh and play just the same as you and me

Frosty the Snowman

Otoke?! He really is TOP? And I’ve been arguing with him all this time?

Wait, it is his fault. I mean, he’s the one who bumped into me. So he should apologize . . . right?

Exactly! He’s the one who bumped into me, so he should be the one apologizing, not me.

B-but he’s TOP!

So? He should still apologize like any other people would.

Well . . . he’s not exactly ‘any other people’. Look at those eyes! Such deep, dark, and smoldering eyes that cut through people’s hearts . . . *sigh*

O-oh, s-shut up! He’s a person, you’re a person, and he should apologize!

“So, do you want to be my girlfriend?”

My eyes widen at his words, and my jaw drops open. I turn stiffly towards him.

I re-open my mouth to say something, but no words come out. I can’t think at all. My mind is a complete and utter blank.

He’s calmly leaning against the rail beside me. He is facing the front, where the rest of the ice skating rink is. But, his eyes are on me. They were burning black orbs. His gaze never falters from my face. There was no hint of a joke in them.

But, there certainly is in his wide smirk!

My helplessness fades quickly. My eyes turn to slits as I glare at him. My mouth opens, and this time I have plenty of words to say! However, just as I am about to speak, he starts to laugh.

I see him clutching his stomach and laughing loudly. Everyone looks at him, including me.

The harsh words I was just about to throw at him died on my lips.

His face is glowing brightly, lit up by his bright and innocent smile. His long, thick eyelashes brush his cheekbones as he closes his dark eyes in happiness. Roses bloom on his cheeks as he runs out of breath from laughing.

As I watch him laughing so freely, I can’t help but smile in return. His laugh is infectious, and soon I was chuckling with him.

He finally pulls himself together and says, “Biyanada, but your reaction was so cute!”

I blush at his words. However, it also brings back a hint of my former irritation.

He notices this and quickly bows to me in apology.

But then, he starts to fall forward . . .

His ice skates move backward, and his arms flail. It looks so comical that I start laughing.

That is, until he falls down on top of me . . .

Ow!

I feel a stinging pain from my elbows, and I open my eyes to check up on them.

I open my eyes, and I see his face. He is only a few centimeters away from me. His eyes are closed and he leans in towards me . . .

My heart starts beating faster and faster, and I also close my eyes . . .

Thump thump thump . . .

One . . . two . . . three seconds pass. I finally open my eyes.

He is staring at me, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. “How’s your elbow”, he asks and innocently blinks.

“Y-yah!” I can’t help but shout at him. How can there be such a frustrating guy?! First, he irritates you, then he suddenly turns nice, and then he irritates you all over again!

“Were you expecting something else to happen?”

I glare at him. He just grins, and helps me up.

“Seriously though, how is your elbow? You didn’t fall on it too bad, did you? Here let me check.”

And before I can say or do anything, he grabs my elbow and massages it.

“It’s not too sore, is it? It doesn’t feel like there’s any swelling. You might get a bruise though”, he pauses, ­looks at me, and whispers, “Biyanada”.

I quickly pull away, and mumble a reassurance. I don’t think my heart can take any more of his smoldering looks and deep voice.

Breathe, you, breathe. I fan myself to cool off, even though it’s -25 degrees outside today. He just affects people so much.

I look back at him, and I happen to see him flailing around again. He grabs the railing and steadies himself.

Can he not skate? Is it possible that TOP, Big Bang’s charismatic rapper, has never skated before?

I giggle. His head quickly snaps up, and his eyes glare at me. I immediately swallow back my giggles.

Clearing my throat, I ask, “So, do you want me to teach you how to skate?”

He blushes red, and nods.

He extends a hand towards me.

I hold his outstretched hand.

My heart is pounding like crazy. Wait, it's not just mine. I continue to look straight ahead, but I could see him from the corner of my eye. A sweet smile is forming on  his lips, just like it is on mine.

As we skate around in circles more and more, my heart rate slows down. I’m getting used to having my hand in his.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong, readers! Hopefully you are liking my story so far ^^

Unfortunately, I have some bad news. I have a MAJOR test coming up on friday, and so I will be too busy studying tmr to update.

See you on friday ^^