NEW START

TRESPASS

I was doing some editing on the computer when I heard knocking on my door. I looked over and saw my cousin Jaejoong standing there with a smile on his face.

            “Hey gorgeous…” he said as he walked in.

            “Hey back at you…when did you get back?”

            “Last night…had an early flight out…so I’m here at the office today…” he sat in front of me.

            “How’s Okinawa?”                             

            “Cool…but I’ve been there too many times so it doesn’t feel any different…well…it’s great seeing you adjusting fine here…”

Jaejoong hired me as one of his senior photographers at his company as soon as I get back.

            “You know I adapt well with new surrounding…one of my specialty…”

            “I made a good choice having you at my company…with that impressive resume you had, everyone would want you…”

            “Hey, I’ve made a promise right before I left to the States two years ago…I will work for you once I get back…”

            “And that’s why I love you…”

            “I know you do…”

            “Hey, wanna go for lunch?” he asked.

            “Are you buying?”

            “Sure…”

            “Let’s go then…”

Jaejoong and I were always close to each other, our mothers are sisters and he would spend his spare time at my house since we’re around the same age. Working with him is kinda cool, he’s a great guy and the best boss you could’ve ask for.

*************************************

            “Ok…tilt your head a little…that’s great…” a click. I looked at the monitor and the shot was great.

            “Jessi ssi…put your hands around the model’s neck and tip on your toes a little…like that…good!” another click. Jessi might be a fierce rapper on stage but she was very fun to work with.

            “I think we have all of our shot for the magazine…” Ms. Moon said looking at me with a smile. “Great job as usual Minhee…”

            “Thank you unnie…” I gave the camera I was holding to my assistant, Seokmin.

            “There’s another shoot next month with idol group…I’ll give the details to you later…”

            “Nae unnie…”

I shook hands with the models and Jessi before heading to the back.

            “Aww…my back…” I slumped on the couch, trying to ease the horrible ache on my lower back.

            “You should go and see the doctor if the pain doesn’t go away Minhee…” Jenny the stylist said to me with a frown on her forehead.

            “Yes omma…” I replied to her shaking my head.

            “I mean it this time Min…it’s only a month since you started working and with all those busy schedules you have…you better go and get the back check or something…”

            “I know, I know…I will go when I have the time…you’re just worrying too much my friend…” I smiled. The pain slowly faded away when I took a rest a little on the couch.

            “Noona…we’re good to go…everything is done and packed…” Seokmin came.

            “Okay…c’mere…help me up a little…”

Seokmin gave his arm and I grabbed it, propelling myself up to stand. It’s such a great thing having a great assistant like him.

            “Listen to me and get that back checkup ok Minhee?” Jenny reminded me again.

            “Yes sir!” I mocked salute her, receiving a glare back.

            “I mean it…Seokmin ah…you better make sure she went to the doctor…”

            “Nae noona…” he smiled.

Later that day…back at the main office…

            “Noona, I’ve scheduled a doctor’s appointment for you tomorrow at 2pm…since there’s nothing on your schedule…” Seokmin said standing next to my desk.

            “Do I have to go Seokmin ah?” I really hate going to the doctors, the smell of hospitals nauseated me.

            “As much as you hate it, I agree with Jenny noona…you better get that back of yours checked. It could get worst…”

            “Ok, ok…jeez…you’re just sounded like Jenny…”

            “Great news, you can take the day off tomorrow…” Seokmin smiled.

            “Thank you mister assistant…”

            “You’re welcome…”

***************************

The trip to the doctor’s office was okay…it turned out that I have a weak back due to an accident happened almost 6 years ago and that I need to slow down on the work a little just until the bone went back to its normal state. I’m glad that I don’t need to get hospitalized or anything.

I was wondering what I’m gonna do since I get the day off so I decided to visit Minhyuk. I took out my phone and dialed his number. A few seconds later, the call was connected.

            “Noona…” his usual cheery voice greeted me.

            “Minmung ah…where are you?”

            “Me? I’m at the company…practicing…why? You wanna buy me food?” I could see his eyes sparkle.

            “I was planning to…so you’re not busy? No schedules today?”

            “No…we’re just hanging out at the practice room…so, are you coming?”

            “Yeah…I’ll see you in an hour?”

            “Nae noona…call me when you get here…”

            “Nae…”I hung up.

Now, time to buy some food.

MONSTA X POV

            “Nae noona…call me when you get here…” Minhyuk said, smiling over the phone.

            “Noona?” Hyungwon looked at him.  

            “Yup…my older sister…she’s coming over to visit…and there will be food…”

            “Did someone say food?” Wonho came into the practice room.

            “Yup…Minhyuk hyung sister is coming for a visit…” Changkyun plopped on the floor next to Minhyuk.

            “You have a sister?” Shownu frowned. “Why haven’t we seen her?”

            “Well…she’s in the States for the last three years furthering her studies…”

The boys nodded.

 

Sorry it took ages to update this...been busy with stuff and life...

Happy reading!!!