CROSSING PATH

TRESPASS

I had bags of food in both of my hands when I arrived at the building of Minhyuk’s agency.

*This has to be the right place…* I looked at the address on my phone and at the building. I saw a few fans flocked around the area with camera around their necks as if they’re waiting for someone to come out.

A call came to my phone. It was Minhyuk.

            “Noona…”

            “I’m right in front of your agency and I don’t know how to get in…”

            “I’ll be right there noona.”

A few minutes later, I saw Minhyuk coming out from the revolving door.

            “Noona!” he waved, walking up to me.

            “Minmung ah…”

I hugged him and he brought me inside. I looked around and the agency felt cozy and nice. We greeted some of the staffs as Minhyuk introduced me as his sister and I really like the environment here. My heart was at ease to know that my brother found a good agency to work with.

            “C’mon…let’s go meet the boys…”

We rode the elevator and got out at the third floor. I could hear music blasting coming from the room at the end of the corridor.

            “This is our practice room…” Minhyuk said as he opened the door.

I saw 5 boys dancing to the music and I immediately recognized all of them…the boys of Monsta X…

            “I thought you guys were 7…” I said, looking at Minhyuk.

            “Wonho hyung must’ve gone somewhere…”

Minhyuk killed the sound and the boys stopped dancing. They turned around and all eyes were on me.

            “Hey guys…this is my sister…the one that I talked about…” Minhyuk wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

            “Hi…” I waved…a little awkward with the stares.

The boys turned out to be the nicest boys I’ve ever met. Shownu, the leader was a little shy but he was adorable. Jooheon was sweet and his dimples made me want to pinch them. Hyungwon was a little on the quiet side but he seemed very reserved and laid back. I.M and Kihyun was a loud but they were nice too.

            “So, noona…what did you do for work?” Kihyun said.

            “I worked as a photographer…”

            “Cool…” Jooheon exclaimed as he stuffed his mouth with a piece of fried chicken.

            “So, you’re free for today?” Minhyuk asked.

            “Kinda…after my doctor’s appointment ended…I just told myself that I need to visit my little brother…”

            “Hold up? Doctor’s appointment?” Minhyuk’s eyes widened.

            “It’s just my back…you know how it gets when I work too much…”

            “Noona…” he said with concerned eyes.

            “I’m fine Minmung ah…” I patted his . “Don’t worry about me…”

            “Maybe you could ask Jaejoong hyung to cut your work a little…he has other photographers under him…”

            “Yes sir…” I mocked salute him

            “I mean it noona…I just don’t want you to get hospitalized like 4 years ago…”

            “I know, I know…”

            “What happened noona? Are you sick?” I.M asked.

            “It’s nothing actually…just a side effect of an old accident I had a few years back…”

            “Accident?” the boys said in unison, staring at me.

            “Noona got hit by a food truck while trying to rescue a girl…” Minhyuk explained, receiving gasps from the boys.

            “It sounded like some kind of soap opera drama right?” I chuckled.  “Um…I gotta go to the bathroom…where is it?”

            “Just down the corridor, turn left…the third door on your left…”

            “Thanks…”

 

WONHO POV

Hyunwoo is kept texting me saying that Minhyuk’s sister is already arrived and the food was almost gone. Minhyuk never talk about her sister that much…maybe she was like him, cheerful and bright. I was taking a turn walking down the corridor to the dance studio when someone accidentally bumped into me.

            “Sorry, sorry…I didn’t see you coming…” it was a girl.

I looked and saw a woman stood a little shorter than me. She had shoulder length black hair and wearing a simple T-shirt and a pair of jeans.

*Cute...* that was the first thing that came to my mind.

            “It’s ok…this happened a lot...people bumped each other quite frequently at this area…”

            “Ah…nae…um…I gotta go.”

I stepped aside to make way for her. I watched as she disappeared behind the wall.

*Who is she anyway? Never seen her around before…*

End of POV

I could feel my heart beating fast against my chest. I’ve just bumped into Wonho, one of Monsta X members. I remember watching him on TV but seeing him upfront was a whole different experience. He was a lot muscular and built, but still on the slender side. He was smiling and I feel like my cheek was burning. He was hot!

            “Noona, Wonho hyung is here!” Minhyuk said when I got back from the bathroom.

Wonho turned around and smiled.

            “Hi…” he said, extending his hand for a shake.

            “Hi…” I admit I was nervous when I shook his hand. So this is what every fan girl felt when they met their idol. I had to admit, besides Minhyuk, Wonho probably my second favorite member of Monsta X. He just had this unexplainable cool vibe that I kinda like.

            “So we meet again…” he said.

            “Yeah…” I nodded. Please don’t do anything embarrassing Minhee ah…

            “You guys met before?” Minhyuk looked at us.

            “Yeah…we met at the accident prone turn down the hall…”

            “Oh…that place…”

I managed to calm myself down and get on with the conversation. These boys are so fun to be with and I found myself having a good time with them. And Wonho, he was a little quiet but I saw he occasionally had his eyes on me when he thought I wasn’t looking.

            “So noona, is there a chance that we’re gonna work with you?” Jooheon asked.

            “Um…maybe…who knows…so, what did you guys do when there’s no schedule?” I looked at them.

            “Well…hang out at the dorm or just practice here…” Shownu answered. He stretched out his long legs.

            “Cool…”

We talked for a while and the boys went back to their dance practice, as I sat at the corner watching them. Minhyuk was a great dancer and he had a singing voice, which is completely opposite as I was. Mom and dad has always been positive about him wanted to pursue a career as an idol so actually seeing him fulfilling his dreams being on stage in front of thousands adoring fans was a great satisfaction for me.

It was almost 10 o’clock when I realized it’s time to home since I had to work early tomorrow. Hanging out with these boys was so much fun that I lost track of time.

            “So, are you coming back anytime soon?” Minhyuk asked as I walked with him to the elevator.

            “Maybe…it’s great to be with you guys…”

            “So I guess you liked my team members?”

            “Yeah…they’re good kids I must say…I’m glad you have them as members…”

            “Well, I think so too…” he smiled.

WONHO POV

At the dorm…

Minhyuk’s sister was pretty…not that drop dead gorgeous, model look kinda woman but she seems to have this kind of aura that made her very approachable.

            “Wonho yaa…don’t you think Minhyuk’s sister is something? I mean…she’s cool…” Shownu said as he walked into the room after showering.

            “She’s cool…”

            “I wonder why Minhyuk doesn’t talk about her before…”

            “Maybe to protect her privacy…you how his fans would react if they found out about her…”

            “Could be…but she’s pretty…I don’t mind dating an older woman like her…”

I turned my head looking at him.

            “What? Doesn’t that cross your mind when you’re eyeing her at the dance studio?” he grinned.

            “I didn’t…”

            “Don’t deny it Hoseok ah…I could see through you…” he patted my shoulder. Shownu put on his shirt and head out.

Did I check her out earlier? Well…yeah…that noona is one crazy fun noona, she have one of the coolest job and Minhyuk said that’s she’s one of the top gun in the photography world, working with top fashion houses and countless celebrities.

Do I like her? It’s hard to tell…but one thing for sure, I don’t mind seeing her again.

End of POV

 

An update...

Flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!