002

The Adventures of Hyper Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

🎼

15th September 1998

8am

 

Silence enveloped the Jung residence. Daddy Jung have gone to training for his boxing championship while Mommy Jung was doing the laundry. Jessica and Krystal was still sleeping in Jessica’s bed as Krystal wanted to sleep with her older sister last night. The Jung twins are in their cribs inside their own room that Daddy Jung and Mommy Jung made especially for them.

 

After a few minutes, Eunbi woke up. When Eunbi saw her twin was still sleeping beside her, Eunbi tried to go near her twin. But unfortunately, Eunbi didn’t get to go near her twin because of her inability to move just yet. Soon after that, Eunbi started to cry to her heart’s content. Eunseo woke up just as she heard her twin’s cry. Then, Eunseo started to cry when she saw her twin was crying.

 

Mommy Jung was hanging the clothes outside when the Jung twins were crying for attention so Mommy Jung was clueless about it. But the crying didn’t go unnoticed by her other two daughters.

 

Krystal woke up first because of her baby sisters crying. Krystal rubbed her eyes adorably and shook Jessica’s arm to wake her up.

 

“Unnie….. cwying. Unnie….cwying vewy oud. Sop em.” Krystal whined as she shook Jessica’s arm.

 

“Soojung, stop disturbing me.” Jessica groggily said as she put her head under her pillow because of the noise.

 

“Ut unnie its oisy….. Oojung dun wike it….” Krystal said as she still shook Jessica’s arm.

 

“Aish, noisy babies!” Jessica suddenly threw the pillow on her head and look at Krystal with an annoyed face.

 

“MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY! THE BABIES ARE CRYING! STOP THEM!” Jessica screamed for Mommy Jung.

 

As Mommy Jung was just about to enter her house, she heard her twins crying and her eldest daughter screaming for her. Mommy Jung was about to go to the Jung twin’s room but the doorbell rang.

“Sooyeon play with the twins for a while. I need to open the door.” Mommy Jung said as she went towards the staircase and call for her eldest daughter.

 

“But mommy, I still want to sleep.” Jessica said loud enough for her mommy to hear as she was still laying down on her bed.

 

“Jung Sooyeon, listen to me. Bring Soojung with you as well.” Mommy Jung said sternly.

 

“Okay mommy. I’ll go.” Jessica said as she sighed in defeat.

 

Mommy Jung smile at her daughter’s answer and went to answer the door.

 

Jessica then lazily went to the Jung twin’s room as she muttered some incoherent words along the way with Krystal trailing behind her. As they arrived infront of the Jung twin’s door, Jessica sighed and stood there thinking what she should do to stop the crying. Then, an idea popped into her head. Jessica smile mischievously as she turned to face Krystal.

 

“Soojung, just follow me okay?” Jessica asked.

 

“Owkay unnie. Oojung polow unnie.” Krystal said as she nodded her head.

 

The door of the Jung twin’s room clicked open and Jessica waltz in while singing to the three bears song and Krystal just followed her unnie by dance to it weirdly.

 

Kom sema-ri-ga

Han chi-be-yi-so

Appa gom

Omma gom

Aegi gom

Appa gommun tung-tung-hae

Omma gommun nal-shin-hae

Aegi gommun na bul-gwi-yo-wo

Hishuk hishuk cha-rhan-da

 

Jessica and Krystal’s cute performance caught the Jung twins attention as they have stopped crying and start smiling as soon as Jessica’s angelic voice was heard by them.

 

“Unnie shing twinle witle swar.” Krystal said when the three bears song has ended.

 

“Okay, I’ll sing it.” Jessica said as she patted Krystal’s head and face the Jung twins.

 

Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are

Up above the world so high

Like a diamond in the sky

Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are

 

When Jessica was singing it, Eunbi was giggling while Eunseo was frowning. Jessica then realized it and switched to sing another Korean nursery rhyme, mountain bunny.

 

San-toki, toki-ya

Eodireul gahneunyah?

Kkangchoong, kkangchoong dimyeonseo

Eodireul gahneunyah?

Sangogae gogaereul

Nahonja neomeoseo

Toshil-toshil albameul

Juweo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter