004

The Adventures of Hyper Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🗣

13th December 1996

8 am 

 

 

“YAH!!!”

 

 

 

The morning starts with a shout which signals today is as a chaotic day at the Jungs. Mommy Jung and Daddy Jung are having an argument while making breakfast for their little angels. Their voices are getting louder and louder by the minute as they bicker back and forth that it’s no wonder that their own children are also loud. 

 

 

The twins woke up first as their room are the nearest to the stairs. Hyper Jung tossed a bit before opening her eyes as she stared at Baby Jung who is next to her while she hugged her Sailormoon plushie. When she heard her parents’s scary voices again, she crawled closer to Baby Jung. The older twin woke up from the gesture and looked at Hyper Jung.

 

 

“Wheshiyoubais tukhawyourippu?” Baby Jung asked in her gibberish baby language to her twin as she tilted her head.

 

“Goihubtubasrae-“ Hyper Jung answered back but stopped midway as she heard the scary voices again. Baby Jung realised this and gets into her crawling position, holding her twin’s hand.

 

 

They both then realised that they have the same hand size. They put their palms together and giggled with joy as they intertwined their fingers together. 

 

Then, Baby Jung’s eyes landed on their feet.

 

“Futisheraegeureumunbishi tatejuihaera” she cooed excitedly as she pointed their toes. Hyper Jung clapped her hands like a baby seal and raised her legs up high.

 

 

“Hugydiraefutaeyouraebang” Hyper Jung squealed in happiness as she raised her legs up and down.

 

 

“Bang bang bang bang bang” The Jung twins tuned in together as they put their sole of feet together.

 

 

“Bangsaebangsaebangsae” squealed Hyper Jung as she hugged Baby Jung. Baby Jung was about to speak more but the voices are getting even louder making Baby Jung immediately hugged Hyper Jung back as they patiently wait for their parents to stop.

 

 

Krystal was next to wake up from the shouts. She rubbed her eyes and proceeded to her bathroom groggily as she was still sleepy. As she went out of the bathroom, she jumped in shock when she can clearly hear her parent’s arguing in the kitchen.

 

 

“Oh! Baby Jung and Hyper Jung!” she thought of the twins and went to their room to check on them.

 

 

 

Her deduction was right as she sees the twins in their crib hugging each other and talking to each other softly.

 

 

“Gyuridaedaeritaesooweon”

 

 

“Daedaetusaesaeronae”

 

 

“Hyerisantaedaetaerigyugyu”

 

 

The girl can’t help but smile at the scene that is happening in front of her even though she can’t understand her little sister’s conversation.

 

 

“Good morning Baby Jung & Hyper Jung. I bet Mommy and Daddy’s woises woke you up right?” Krystal said as she entered the crib and looked at her little sisters.

 

 

“Raetaeraetaeyougi” Baby Jung muttered as she nodded. Hyper Jung just followed her twin and nod as well.

 

 

Krystal took it as a yes and proceeded to sit in the crib with the Jung twins. Baby Jung crawled her way towards Krystal and made gestures for Krystal to carry her. Krystal took Baby Jung into her arms and hug her while Baby Jung rest her head on Krystal’s shoulder. Hyper Jung crawled to Krystal but didn’t ask Krystal to carry her instead she rest herself on Krystal’s lap. 

 

 

 

Krystal just smiled at the Jung twins antics to be close to her. Krystal then sing a song for the Jung twins not to feel so scared over their parents loud and scary voices.

 

 

Nabiya nabiya

Iri nara onuhra

Norang nabi huin nabi

choomul choomyuh onuhra

 

Bombarameh ggotipdo

Banggutbangut ootumyuh

Chamsedo jjekjjekjjek

Norehamyuh choomchoonda

 

 

 

As the fight is getting more intense, even the family’s renowned Sleeping Beauty’s beauty sleep is disturbed and made to be awake at such an early time.

 

 

 

“Omg, why are they fighting? It’s too early.” Jessica groaned as she hits herself with her pillow in frustration.

 

 

 

The undeniably loud shouts made Jessica no longer wanting to succumb herself to her dreamland anymore. She plopped herself out of her queen-sized bed and stomped her feet which she practically hurt her feet when she does that.

 

 

 

“Ouch, I shouldn’t have done that” Jessica said that as she pouted cutely.

 

 

 

Then she proceeded to go check on her other siblings. 

 

 

 

As she opened the door to Krystal’s room, she didn’t see her sister but maybe Krystal is covering herself with the blanket since there seems to be something or someone underneath the blanket.

 

 

 

Therefore, Jessica get herself onto Krystal’s bed and pulled the blanket only to found out that Krystal is not there. Jessica tilted her head with curiosity.

 

 

‘Where is Soojung?’

 

 

‘Maybe she’s downstairs?’

 

 

‘Wait, no. She would be scared and they would eventually stop fighting.’

 

 

‘Wait, maybe... They’re fighting about Soojung.’

 

 

‘But wait, why would they fight about Soojung?’

 

 

‘Maybe Soojung is at the play area.’

 

 

 

Jessica then jumped out of the bed and decided to proceed to the twin’s room. There, her curiosity was answered at last. Krystal is hugging Baby Jung who is resting her head on Krystal’s neck with one hand and caressing Hyper Jung’s hair with the other hand as Hyper Jung is lying down on Krystal’s lap. Krystal was also singing melodiously to the Jung twins.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout

Down came the wain, and washed the spider out

Out came the sun, and dwied up all the wain

So the itsy bitsy spider climbed up the spout again

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica can’t help but smile at this scene unfolding infront of her eyes eventhough there were some minor errors on Krystal’s pronounciation, she’s glad that Krystal is actually getting better at it. ‘Soojung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter