003

The Adventures of Hyper Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 🍼

15th November 1998

2pm

 

The Jung family are once again complete in their medium sized bungalow. But it's a chaos in there as the Jung twins are crying hysterically.


"Mommy! Daddy! Control their loudness please!" Jessica complained as she sat upside down, literally upside down, head on the couch and legs jiggling in the air.


"Be more understanding Sooyeon, my hands are full right now." Mommy Jung said with her right hand holding the crying Hyper Jung and with her left hand trying to put the right amount of baby milk powder into two baby bottles.


"Same here!" Daddy Jung screamed from the bathroom trying to change the wailing Baby Jung's diaper with little Soojung tailing behind him.


Jessica groaned towards her parents ill response towards her. She then got up, took the television remote and flipped through the channels to find any attractive cartoons to watch by herself.


Soojung on the other hand was watching Baby Jung with curious eyes.


"Addy why ish aby ung cwying?" Soojung asked as she tugged down Daddy Jung's shorts.


"She's hungry, Soojung." Daddy Jung said as he looked at Soojung with a tired face.


Without any notice, Baby Jung's tiny left foot kicked Daddy Jung's face.


"Ouch, strong baby..." Daddy Jung whined in pain and pouted at Baby Jung as Krystal giggled at her Daddy's cute gesture.


"Addy aby ung mad at Addy." Krystal said as she stifled her giggle with her hand.


"Aww, Soojung is being mean to Addy..." Daddy Jung said as he wiped his fake cries.


Krystal just continued to giggle at her Daddy. As Daddy Jung was about to tickle Krystal, Baby Jung cries got even louder than before. This triggered Daddy Jung to stop playing around. Daddy Jung then took Baby Jung into his hold and tried to calm Baby Jung down by caressing her back. Krystal noticed this and went to the living room to sit beside Jessica who is now watching Sailormoon that is showing on the television, still sitting upside down on the couch.


After a few minutes, Jessica and Krystal could hear the Jung twins cries getting louder.


"Ugh the babies are having a crying battle!" Jessica whined as she covered her ears with her hands to protect her precious eardrums.


"Cwying atre?" Krystal tilted her head adorably as she just heard a new profound word coming from her elder sister's mouth.


Right then, Mommy Jung and Daddy Jung appeared in the living room with one of the crying Jung twin each.


Before Jessica could complain again, the Jung twins went silent. Why? They got to drink their favourite milk! Mommy Jung is feeding Hyper Jung while Daddy Jung is feeding Baby Jung.


"Finally!" Jessica cheered as she uncovered her ears.


"Jung Sooyeon, sit properly." Mommy Jung said as she glared at her eldest daughter.


"Okay." Jessica said in a defeated tone and slumped herself on the couch.

 

 

 


Silence erupted in the living room as the only thing that was making noise is the talking television. Once in a while they laughed at Usagi who is always carelessly falling on the ground while fighting with the monsters.

 

 

 


After the Jung twins had their daily dosage of milk, Daddy Jung and Mommy Jung laid them over the blanket that is on the floor.


"Sooyeon, Soojung look after the twins for a while. Mommy and Daddy got some work to do." Daddy Jung said as he got up from the floor with Mommy Jung.


"Okay." Jessica said as she took Krystal's hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter