001

The Adventures of Hyper Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

đŸ‘¶

1st June 1998

9pm

 

Jessica is about to fall asleep when Krystal tickled her feet. Jessica tried to block it but failed so she went to her mommy and started to whine.

 

“Mommy, Soojung is killing me!” Jessica said as she ran to her parent’s room and lay down beside her mommy on the king sized bed. Krystal was trailing behind her sister.

“What did Soojung do to you this time?” Mommy Jung said as she her eldest daughter’s hair.

“She disturb my beauty sleep!” Jessica whined again as she leaned on her mommy’s right arm.

“Soojung come here. Don’t disturb your unnie.” Mommy Jung said as she gestured the younger girl to go to her left side.

“But mommy, Oojung wan to pway
” This time it was Krystal’s turn to whine.

“Come and play with mommy” Mommy Jung said as she smiled at Krystal.

“Mommy no pway wif me. Yow tummy like bawoon.” Krystal whines again as she pointed at her mommy’s stomach.

“Balloon?” Mommy Jung said as she looked at her daughter.

“Yesh mommy, and yow back fwom ospital
 thwee times” Soojung said as just stared at her mommy’s stomach.

“Well, the baby tricked me.” Mommy Jung said as she tapped her chin.

“Twiked you? How?” Krystal asked as she tilted her head adorably.

“I felt like the baby is coming out but the baby still didn’t.” Mommy Jung said slowly to her daughter and stole a glance to her other daughter who is sleeping.

“Eh?” Krystal said as she blinked her eyes a few times.

“Don’t worry, you will understand it when you’re old enough.” Mommy Jung said as she lightly patted the youngest girl’s head.

“I old enof.” Krystal said as she crossed her arms and pouted.

“Really?” Mommy Jung said playfully, trying hard not to laugh.

“Yesh!” Krystal said as she uncrossed her arms and look at her mom with a sad face.

“How old are you then?” Mommy Jung said teasingly.

“I’m one
twoo....thwee
..ine?” Krystal said as she started to count by using her fingers.

“You don’t even know your numbers yet.” Mommy Jung said bluntly before she covered .

“I know! Unnie jush tol me yeshtewday!” Krystal said sadly with her eyes brimmed with tears.

“Hey it’s okay. Come, let mommy help you.” Mommy Jung said softly as she know she hurt her daughter’s heart.

“Why are you so noisy Soojung?!” Jessica annoyingly said as she gets up from the bed to look at her sister.

“Unnie, how ol Oojung?” Krystal asked Jessica with a small voice.

“Three.” Jessica simply answered her sister as she lays down on the bed again.

“I thwee oter daw
” Krystal said as she rubbed her eyes.

“You need to wait for your birthday first” Jessica said again in a soft voice as she realised her sister sounds sad.

“Mommy, ish unnie lying me?” Krystal said as she turned to look at her Mommy again.

“I’m not lying! Ugh
” Jessica said as she got irritated by her sister not trusting her.

“Your unnie is not lying sweetie. Wait for your birthday then you will turn four years old.” Mommy Jung said carefully not to hurt her daughter again with her words.

“Oh, I ine thish yew
” Krystal said as she nodded her head.

“Mommy
umbers ish
 one
two
thwee
ine” Krystal suddenly said with a happy tone as she started to count using her fingers again.

"Soojung, its one, two, three, four, five. Repeat what I said", Jessica went to Krystal and counted with her fingers and showed Krystal.

"Oway unnie, one, two, thwee, pour, pive" Krystal counted correctly.

“Oh my little baby is so smart.” Mommy Jung take this chance and said as she her current youngest daughter’s hair.

“How about me?” Jessica suddenly said as she shook her mommy’s arm.

“You are smart too. Aww, my two intelligent angels.” Mommy Jung said as she hugged both of her daughters.

 

2nd June 1998

4pm

 

Jessica and Krystal are lying on the sofa while watching Sailor Moon episode that is showing on the television while Mommy Jung is sitting on the single couch also watching the anime with them. Krystal was drinking milk from her baby bottle with her eyes fixed towards the television. Suddenly, Jessica felt thirsty and she was feeling quite lazy to get up and get some water for herself. Therefore, she leaned over to her sister and grab the bottle. Krystal who is happily drinking her milk got angry at the sudden disturbance. Krystal then tried to grab back her bottle but unfortunately Jessica was stronger than her. Jessica then blocked Krystal’s arm with her left hand while drinking the milk with her right hand. Krystal started to cry when she saw her sister successfully drink her milk. Mommy Jung was surprised to hear Krystal's cries and turned to look at her crying daughter.

 

“Soojung, why are you crying?”

“U-un-unnie Oojung m-milk” Krystal said as she rubbed her teary eyes.

“Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter